Naruto Who Do You Guys Want To See??

undeademperor1 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:52PM
as most of you know already I draw alot but recently I ran outta ideas so it would be helpful if you guys would request me to draw people you want to see so I can draw and you guys can test my abilities!!!! please help me figure out who to draw!!!!

Naruto 403 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 403

over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
ur welcome thanks for asking i love showing ppl my drawings!!!!
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
Wow, you are really good at drawing!!!!!!!! Wish I could draw like you!!!
thank you!!!!
Welcome! ^^
over a year ago Yuuki_Himura said…
Hmm... do you have any Kushina Uzumaki's drawing?
over a year ago cici746454 said…
grrrr i really dont like her becuase she had a kid with minato........................ i was suppose to have a kid with him not her lol
lol, Yuuki don't like Kushina either... I was suprised to see her,requested a Kushina drawing..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
probable she would take a screen shot to it and then put a X throw kushina XD
that would be awesome!!!!!!!
yea it would!
lol, I am gonna do like you said, rusty!!!!!
well i dnt want even a copy of my drawing to be messed up but if u have any more requests that u actually like then ill be happy to draw them 4 u!!!!
I was kidding about Kushina's pic... I wanna see your drawing of her ^^ Don't worry, I won't mess up with your drawing..
dont worry undead *eyes yuuki* ill make sure she doesnt do anything 0_0
lol rusty! And don't worry, undead.. Yuuki is currently beside me, annoying me to death... So I'll make sure she doesn't do anything.. XDXDXDXD
ok ill draw her as well and post it when im done!!!!
i might do somthing to the pic grrr (lol)
lol!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
Sooooo,Undead,,,, Jessy was telling me on how i "Lack common sense".......... how nice to hear this.... i was like "WTF!? WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!??? JEZ PPL!!!"
Yah,i know bout the convo,,there's nothing i dont know that goes on welll,i wouldnt say that..But you get what im sayin,right?...
if wat she said was true then yes u lack common sense!!!! and again like i told her i have no problem telling ppl what i think about them!!!! ok so i dnt care wat you say but if you dnt have a request im goin to have to ask you nicely to stop posting on this question ok??
ok here is anko!!!!
ok here is anko!!!!
here is Rock Lee and Naruto!!!! it was a little bright in my kitchen but none the less its not that bad!!!!
here is Rock Lee and Naruto!!!! it was a little bright in my kitchen but none the less its not that b
here is Kushina but i wanted to have Minato in there to it was a good lookin pick i think!!!!
here is Kushina but i wanted to have Minato in there to it was a good lookin pick i think!!!!
oh and just in case you guys secretly wanted to see my fav Jounin here you go!!!!
oh and just in case you guys secretly wanted to see my fav Jounin here you go!!!!
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.. ..........................................­...­...­...­. ....................... ..........................................­...­...­.. *lost for words* jez,you really are heartless,hmm?....
ok, ill stop...
i no i am heartless but oh well ill get over that!!!! thank you!!!!
........ wow.... hold on,this'll be my last reply to this...

Your really mean,hmm?...... You dont even know how LONG i practiced that trick,how hard it is to perfect it.. lets see you do it then!!!... If you knew a thing about me,,,its that i dont give up unless im dead!,I never back down from a challenge,so when im outta the hospital,im gonna try the trick over-and over until i get it right! Ok, now you know how determinded i am,i wont give up,and I'll prove that i can think stuff through!I have a brain you know!! and ive done much worse then this!!!!! Ok??? good... now if you'd like to stop beong a jerk,tell me, then i might just calm down and be a tad bit nicer than im being here!....*glares*...i dont care if i end up killing myself trying to do it...i will perfect it
u cant perfect it if ur dead dumb ass!!!! what you just put proves my point that ur stupid!!!! so if ur done bein retarded tell me and then maybe ill be less of a jerk than im bein here!!!!
Wow,,,you really cant understand..I said i wouldnt give up!IF I DIE,THATS THE ONLY TIME ILL GIVE UP!!IF YOU READ PROPERLY DUMB- no,not even gonna go low down to your level....... ok bye dipstick of the century!!!!!*sarcastically* Enjoy life!!!I hope the hell coach "doesnt" come for you!(if you didnt know,,that was sarcasm!)
i am the DEVIL so i dnt think ill die anytime soon!!!! ill enjoy my life more than u will cause ull be dead soon!!!!
Good!I hope i do die soon enough, i might grant your wish!besides,i always said,if i go,id like to die in a hospital anyway!So lets hope i die by tommowrow,K?..But lets hope that,i do die by tommorow to fulfill your wish,that the doctor was lieing and that the knife hit an important organ,or vein,or something that just puts me out of my missery so you can smile,..i bet your Satan's right hand man,hmm? You seem to fit the job.....
hopefully you do then there will be one less Dumbass in the world!!!!
Yes,and if you die before me,there will be one less smart allic jackass! K?,so either way,i win,i die,i get away from you and you insanity,of unholy perportions...And I get to hopefully die in a hospital.... so,lets hope one of us dies fast enough for the other to savor their last moment s and smile with an evil grin,sha'll we?..
Yes,and if you die before me,there will be one less smart allic jackass! K?,so either way,i win,i die
ok but sense im the DEVIL i cant die so ill be happy for eternity!!!!
"ok but sense im the DEVIL i cant die so ill be happy for eternity!!!! "said the little prick of a Devil......*yawns* can we move on,im starting to get bored now,cause im finding this worthless and pointless...i mean,you kow,there is no point to this,, but ill continue to listen to you insanity.... "Eternity" my ass.... really?... like,you really think you live for ever,ill be the grimm reapers slave if your right..... hell,i dont care!I do anything if your right about you being able to live forever... ok so.. if i were to i dunno.... push you into a valcano that is active, only to fish you out somehow,cut your arm off,shoot you,and then knife you in th heart,you'd live?...Pure poppy-cock! If you can live through that,then id-id---..id do something no one would ever do in theere life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and id do it with a smile ta-boot!
"ok but sense im the DEVIL i cant die so ill be happy for eternity!!!! "said the little prick of a De
u already did you fucking stabbed urself u dumbass!!!! but yes i would live!!!!
Yah,but if you knew how i did it..... But, i dont need some deranged "Devoil" telling me what i did wrong.... Especially one who hasnt the slightest clue on what who theyre dealing with....
you think im scarred of a little girl who stabbs herself!!!! you thought you were magic that that makes you seem alot smarter!!!!
and i said, YOU! Not me, i know i stabbed myself already.. but i dont know about you.. but it hurt like HELL, you deranged little *****....... so lucky i didnt spell it,i sensored it.... So..i have a question..your such a great artist,why dont you draw what couldve killed me?...Up to it?..... Or you just gonna sit back,watch,and enjoy how happy your gonna be WHEN and IF i DIE.......anything to say,then you now have the floor....
and i said, YOU! Not me, i know i stabbed myself already.. but i dont know about you.. but it hurt li
i think id rather just sick my hell hounds on you then draw it ok so id rather enjoy ur death than draw it!!!!
Well,i guess you arent very good after all,i thought this forum took request..and hellhounds?...You honestly want me to belive you own hellhounds sure you say your a "Devil"....... you dont even know what one looks like,if you do.. id like you to discribe them... maybe put up a picture that shows me..i already know what they look like,im just wondering if you do "Devil"....
im not a Devil im the Devil and you couldnt possibly imagine what they look like you dnt have the slightest clue, were have you seen one on a supernatural website or show?? lol!!!!
Oh,im sorry,im just trying to be a little nice and atleast give you a tiny little title... And yes i have!Ty very much..... And to be honest,your really starting to get on my nerves...But thats how you roll i guess,and i respect that..i guess.... so.. i say this.. : The Dip Shit From Hell Now Has The Floor!!!!
well you have never seen a real Devil much less the real Devil!!!! so you have no idea!!!!
.......*gets ready to say something but stops herself* thats too nice to say to you,you foul little-*stops herself from completeing that scentence*
i thought so!!!!
......Your just lucky my father's here....so bye you little ****in weasel!!!!!!
......Your just lucky my father's here....so bye you little ****in weasel!!!!!!
im lucky ok i think ur lucky!!!!