Naruto Most disturbing death in the naruto series

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:30PM
Many have died & i know,fellow narutards,how messed up you got with the whole thing so I'd like to know about the most disturbing deaths >^..^<

Naruto 309 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 309

over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
sad
yea,tobi no good boy...tobi badddd boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Tobi: Tobi is a good boy! Me: Yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. half of your side is a good boy, and the other side is a bad boy :P
over a year ago Yuuki_Himura said…
Lol, you're funny, Siara! BTW, I think Deidara-kun's death f***** up everything...
And Haku's death, Itachi's death and Minato's death!
Hmmmm....MY ITACHI WAS SO NICE SO GOOD *SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!*........ANGELS DONT DIE...THEY JUST SPEND SOME TIME IN THE ANIME WORLD & L8ER RETURN 2 ME!*sniff8....im just talking bout my itachi
Oh.. don't cry... Itachi will live forever! He isn't dead! He'll be you and Siara{if i didn't included her, she'll suck my blood lol} forever! Forever and ever! Forever and ever! lol I say things random ! PIE! lol I guess I lost it..
over a year ago cici746454 said…
hey everyone sorry for making a scence by leaving but im back i hidan fan was just talking crap about my friends and everything so i had to leave i hope you guys forgive me.......
Lol Yuuki.. and welcome back, cici, I've been saying that for hundred times...
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
yea well i have been reading it a hundred times...lol
Hey, Siara, tell me something! Did Zero and Yuuki kiss? Sorry guys, I know it's not related to naruto..
In the manga, yes.. In the anime, no.. and it's okay, we've been discussing Bleach on this spot lol
YAY~ ^^ lol
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
over a year ago dxarmy423 said…
cool
it might be a bit old but my fav deaths are haku and zabuza
haha i am not a big fan of haku
Hmm...something wrong, Sincarra?
Nope.... just putting dots.... well..im gonna be eatin soon.. wish me luck! Im gonna put on a show <wink>.... what no one read the magic thingy on a dif forum..or on that pick i made..... you ppl have no taste in magic..lol
lol sorry i really dont know anything about it although it seems cool i guess?
im gonna make a knife go through my body!!!:D :D if i die..im saying this :STAY AWAY FROM MY GRAVE,also..i will send Jessy if there is any mishap...
over a year ago Grimmjows_girl said…
GUYS NOT GOOD!!!SHE STABBED HERSELF DOING THE TRICK!Im at the hospital with her...She said that,"Im sorry for the trouble,ive pu you through..the hate ive brought....if i die....im not kidding bout the stay away thing" But thankfully she will recover,it didnt hit any vital organs *sighs* wheew... but she will need to stay in the hospital for a few....She also says "*takes laptop from jessy* ok,yah...like i said..sorry..but away from my grave!*gives laptop back to jessy*" Ugh..she's not dieing dont worry,she just needs some stitches is all...
Watttttttt?!
Watttttttt?!
omg i hope she will be alright
Yah.. she should be as i said.... She has the will and power of chuck norris...
mischievous
Yes,and the heart of a bull,ty for leaveing the laptop for me... You always know how bored i get.... The Dr. said i should be sleeping... but what does he know? He only has 5 medical degrees, like,30yrs of medical school,a masters degree,and the IQ of a genious..... but what do i know??
When they put the stitches in me i thought:"holy shit!this stuff that makes you sleepy doesnt work for shit!i can still feel the pain! those bastards lied to me!!!!"
sick
but besides that...im good...
She doesnt want u dead...were u pretending 2 get my opinion or was it that u just didnt know?!
GOD!If-.....why do Why do you insist i was "pretending"?? Do you think i dont care? Do you think ive not noticed progression?! I know alot more then i should in life..... and maybe.... just maybe.. i should just say-yes........but im not gonna,cause its not true! i dont pretend,when im being dead serious!
GOD!If-.....why do Why do you insist i was "pretending"?? Do you think i dont care? Do you think ive
you're fine now.. so I'm glad.. ^^ Be well soon!
yes,well,in otaku's case,..ugh nvmmmmmmmm.......i should be sleepin..sadly,its the Dr.'s orders...... now,maybe ppl will get this joke... may the riddick be with you...
yes,well,in otaku's case,..ugh nvmmmmmmmm.......i should be sleepin..sadly,its the Dr.'s orders......
lol!!!!!!!!!!!
If u feel like saying something about me,no1 is stopping you,no1 can so do drop comments when you hav 2 say something about me,ur annoyed?!If u really h8 me,u can tell?!its better that way,isn't it?! ^___^
Hmmmmm,i guess ur a very good friend,im not sure y but c'mon y dont u just say what u want 2 say
If u feel like saying something about me,no1 is stopping you,no1 can so do drop comments when you hav
rainy
And oh yeah,we dont want u dead....if that is what u meant...no1 does & if u really are in the hospital...i...i hope u get better,i guess
big smile
yea, GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(darn it she made it!?!!? - rusty head} O I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR OKAY *cheesy smile*

jk jk i am really happy your okay
haha!!!!!...... * side begins to hurt again* oooooowwwwwww!!!!! still funny though....
lol
U should eat alot of cookies...that makes things right :)
& itachi ofcourse..but thats 4 me.lol...*nods*
& HMPH...since some1 *cough* rusty....didnt quite like it when i posted my itachi pics..so 4m now on...*evil smile*...i'll post something like this......
*looks at pic*
Hmmm...?!

lol
U should eat alot of cookies...that makes things right :)
& itachi ofcourse..but thats 4 me.lol..
OMFG!WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!??!??RIDDICK PROTECT ME!!!OR HIDAN!!!EITHER ONE!!!!!!!!! CAUSE I KNOW EVEN GSP WOULD RUN AWAY!!!!!
OMFG!WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!??!??RIDDICK PROTECT ME!!!OR HIDAN!!!EITHER ONE!!!!!!!!! CAUSE I K
LOL!!!!!!!!!
lol
srry,Sincarra...ooooooo GTG...i said i'd be back after 2 hours or whatever & i am...hmmm....4 1 sec ooo GTG...next time i come..scary pic #3
Just if u'r wondering bout piv#1...it was those bloody lips,whatever
It wasnt scary but ok GTG
Well,im here 4 a lil' while i guess os anywayz,srry Sincarra...hmmm...im not gonna stop posting scary pics but....
Clever,huh?!lol
Well,im here 4 a lil' while i guess os anywayz,srry Sincarra...hmmm...im not gonna stop posting scary
0_0 that one of itachi is scary..........the one of hidan isnt its kind of funny..lol
Itachi isnt scary at all....he has an angelic *happy sigh*
Itachis beautiful...i dont have the energy...im kinda down but if i wasnt i'd be screaming right now
laugh
OMG~!the hidan one is kinda funny!!!XD Hidan no its not..me: oh.. sorry...i forgot you were here..WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSION PEIN ASSIGNED YOU!? Hidan: ehh.it was boring.....i had to go save Zetsu from a weed-wacker...me: XD
over a year ago itachifan1 said…
crying
POOR ITACHI *SOBS* MY sweet sweet itachi WHY DID U DIE!!!!!!!! WAT DID U EVER DO SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MY itachi i cried after i read the chapter where he dies
Yes,well...they killed deidara too....But im tryin to get over it..... * looks away lookin a little down* but...Grimmjow is still good...so ehh...im good ^_^ Grimmjow-sama!:D *hugs grimmjow*
Yes,well...they killed deidara too....But im tryin to get over it..... * looks away lookin a little d
Lol,Deidara's death was tradgic..well...Hidan "Dieing" wasnt a walk in the park either.... It sucked dudets!!May Jashin,Furieana,Riddick,and GSP be with you......lol
Lol,Deidara's death was tradgic..well...Hidan "Dieing" wasnt a walk in the park either.... It sucked
i know i hates deaths somtimes they are soo sad my minato is only like in two episodes of shippuden
Deaths kill you on the inside...but some how,you manage to live...
Deaths kill you on the inside...but some how,you manage to live...
i love when grimjow is in his jaguar form i think he is sooo cute!!!