Naruto RP!!!

Anime-132 posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 12:45AM
Name: Shin-Shin

personality: really calm,and sometimes can be irrated,very headstrong.

last edited on Jan 09, 2009 at 12:47AM

Naruto 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kibainuzukanin said…
Name: Kiba Inzuka

personality:funny, cocky, doggy-like

over a year ago rusty746454 said…
name-fea-yaku ookami
picture-link

age-17

beast in side-kiba or grand spirt wolf.{picture}

human transformation-while releaseing small amounts of the grand spirt wolves charka the user can transform into a lesser version of it. Not near as deadly as the spirt wolf but is a very high level skill and is even tough for S-class to fight! {picture} 1.link

grand spirt wolf- The greatest of all beasts even out powering the nine tailed fox. It was sealed by the ooamki clan and used as there most deadly weapon. If the user doesnt have full control the beast will destory everything in sight but.....in the person does the beast will respect he/she and they will move in harmeny in battle. {picture}

1.link
2.link

wolf-kiri{picture}
link

personality-somewhat cocky, very good in teams of two,calm but can be serious at times, makes very fast decsion's but sometimes doesnt think everything thourgh thats why its good to have a partner with her,has a bit of a temper.

village-village hidden in the mist
sensi-madara{picture
link
SPOILER madara's sensi {picture}
link

group-akatsuki
teamate-itachi

clan-ookami-Nothing is really speical about the clan but all the ninja in it are very talented in taijustu and ninjustu. They also have huge amounts of charka. Some have wolves but other do not posses the talent to be able to train and read there minds. The head part of the clan can summon grand spirt wolf but even very few of them can, and as the generation's go by the head of the clan has less and less people that can summon the beast

clan symbol {picture}
link {on back in the first picture =]}

clan history- At the time when the ninja world was first getting on its feet the Uchiha and senju were the only match to the ookami clan but there were many problems only half of all the clan turned out to have the clans talents. The head of the clan were of the most talented and possess one trait that no others did to summon the grand spirt wolf, they also had the power to have wolves being contected so closely they can read each others minds also the wolf can hold charka, after many years the trait of the head family disapeared till only 1 could use it. As time went on there was a great movement the Inzuka branched out of the ooamki clan after loseing the trait to train wolves many years later they joined the hidden leaf village. Soon enough the clan was split into between the ones who had the trait and the others who didnt. The ones who did not have the trait wanted peace at all costs. So one day they planned a attack on the other half of the clan. They quickly took out everyone or so they thought. The clans leader nami had a twin that did not inherit the trait of his clan's trait, so he found out about what the other half of the clan had decided to do he placed himself as his brother {the leader putting up no fight} letting the blood line live the leader had a child named kadou-mizu who also inherited the trait, his father taught him to hide these skills but his son could not hide them like his father had. He found a small wolf pup and started training it, his father was totally against it until his son came up with the idea of becomeing a ninja and saying it was a ninja hound but his father saw the dangers in this but decided it was his chioce. He became a joinin quickly and after many years he married a women from the remaining clan that had no talent they had a daughter named fea-yaku her father could tell she was the true air to the clan, and the other part of the clan began to question weither she possed the trait her father could tell they knew he began to prepare. He went to the mizukage {madara} and asked for him to some how save his child madara agread knowing the power that the child held and the debt he owed his father. The day had come that it was going to happen he could tell before the clan started to attack he told her to take kiri{his wolf} and run. As she ran she started to hear noise's like yelling like a mob she wondered what it was but kept on running. Then she saw the mob it had gotten closer they were saying "catch before she gets to far" " finish her off" she started to ran faster as she understood what had happened to her father, that he was died. She had run for 6 hours straight showing her talent in strengh. She was starting to get tired and cold, it was the dead of winter and snow filled the ground, they were starting to close in on her, until.......she bumped into something and flew back as she looked up she saw a odd looking man, he had a mask with one hole. he stood there looking at her, she could tell the crowd behind her was watching, then someone in the crowd yelled " Lord Mizukage this is are business", the man looked away and into the crowd "you are sadly mistaken i made a promise to this girls father, in fact its all my business, and if you think other wise i would be glad to fight you" she stood there amazed, she thought this guy must be pretty strong to have the clan scared. The man spoke up in the crowd "listen whatever you do i dont want to ever here about her again, and i dont want the story of the killings getting out either that would only be trouble for both of us , just keep to the story of the clan despairing till there were no more" once again the strange man was looking at her, she was utterly shocked by then "fine" she heard the clan despair and then she passed out from all the strengh she had used up. As she went to asleep she heard the low growl of kiri and the man saying "dont worry i mean no harm".

PS-in the clan story she is 6!!!!

{sorry i typed so much i got a little carried away haha}

last edited over a year ago