My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cosa Nostra RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2015 at 11:25AM
The year is 1920. The Prohibition Era. The 18th amendment was passed on January 17. This amendment made it illegal in Equestria to buy, sell, or manufacture alcohol. The Equestrian civilians began an uproar, with the demand for alcohol being extremely high. This opened up a doorway to the easy life. People could make a killing with the money earned from selling liquor. Enough to be worth the risk of jail time. But that’s not all. Smuggling, illegal gambling, prostitution. That was the sort of stuff that could make you rich, but could also get you arrested, or even killed by a rival crime family. Well, that’s just the life of a man who’s a part of the Mafia, isn't it?

Rules

This is set in the 1920’s, so no modern technology
You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but only if you use all of them as much as you can
Do not kill other players characters, unless they give you permission
Have fun

You must provide your characters…
Name
Mobster, Cop, or Other
Personality
Picture (If possible)
last edited on May 05, 2015 at 11:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 538 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 538

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(I'm not sure. Something 1920-ish. Sean's more of the car expert here)
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(just so you kow.. I'm gonna be at woek all day.. So wont be on)
Green: Didn't get a good look at them
(Well, good luck at work)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Steelrick: *sighs* then it's no guarantee it's "them"...anyways,they are still going to prison for that so we're still going to have to pay a little visit...i don't wan't to be too pushy,but can you stand? I think we should go look at traces left by them before they get erased or something.
~~~ ~~~
(well...i'm just gonna make this simple then)

A few minutes later,Aurora and Red were facing a driverless black car parked just at the opening of the alleyway. Aurora then landed beside it and tossed the keys to her new boss.
Aurora: Let's go then,if you're done here.
Red Spade: (Gets in the car and starts it
Green: Alright
Steelrick: C'mon...*they both get out of the hospital after Steelrick pays the doctor. After that,Steelrick starts the car and they drive away* okay,just give me directions...um...Officer...? (Just say his name :P)
Aurora: *gets in the passenger seat of the car,but for a second her ears perk up and her face becomes stern but it disappears as quickly as it came* If you're okay with leaving this place for good,then go.
last edited over a year ago
Green: It was Red... Something
Red Spade: I have nothing here. Lets go
Steelrick: hmm...you mean, Red Spade? Yes,i've heard of that guy...whenever me and the boys capture some surviving guys from other gangs they would sometimes mention him. I don't bother remembering gang names but i guess he's one of those big shots in the system. Which makes him more of as suspect. Now...officer *looks at ID thing* Green,where did you last see them?
Green: I think near sugercubes
Steelrick: *drives to the path to there* alright...
Red Spade: (While driving, he speaks to Aurora) I know your an assassin, and you don't give a damn about me. You only care about money.... But, you still saved my life, and I can't thank you enough for that
Aurora: Yeah. *quickly cleans off a smudge on her sniper* You're a weird one...*leans on her seat* hehe,says the stoic one. Well...in all seriousness though,you are weird. The first you're gonna be some heartless outlaw who kills other gang ponies then the next thing i know you're...*makes a motion of her hoof* this.
Red Spade: I didn't want to killing people all my life. I just wanted to live a normal life, and have enough money for my family. So, I just worked for a mobster, even though I always hated that life..... I guess, in a way, I am weird
Aurora: Well...*looks at the road* that's the life. I used to have a family...but then it turned into a disaster. A fallout. So now I live for myself. Just using the money i get for food,water,bullets...and all the necessary stuff to survive and keep my business flowing.
Red Spade: Well, I know that feeling. I lost my family's love the second I joined the Mafia... but, you probably don't care about that
Aurora: You're right. *frowns but still keeps her stoic face* I don't. I don't care for that kind of stuff anymore,family's nothing to me now. It's long gone, i don't 'feel' anymore. I live for me,myself and I now...and you too,so get used to it.
Red Spade: ...... What do you mean you live for me? I thought you only wanted to get paid, and then be on your way
Aurora: haha...i believe you misunderstood me,what i'm saying is simple: You are alone,you have nobody but yourself so you gotta get used to BE alone,independent. However,i guess you made a bit sense there...You're my boss...for now,so i have to alive to do my duties now do I? Unless you wanted me to kill myself,but that's against my code...If you want me to be 'nicer',be obedient in talking,then just say it and I shut my mouth,that's part of my job after all.
(I wont be here for a few hours)
alinah_09 commented…
Okay,then. I'll try covering for you for the week too...anyways,i'm about to go off soon too since it's late at night now. over a year ago
Red Spade: Well... after the crap I've gone through, it's nice to have someone who doesn't want me dead. Even if your just here because its your job
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Gotta go. Be back in 45 Minutes. Not sure if you'll be on then. If not, good night over a year ago
Aurora: hmm-mm. *closes eyes as she leans back on her seat again,then she opens one eye and asks* So where are we headed,boss?
Red Spade: Anywhere out of here. As long as we can get out of town, we'll be safe
Green: (happens by)
(may take a while before I respond)
(Its fine. I can wait)
(i work.. So... yeah)
(Same here :P)
Green: (spots them)
Steelrick: *doesn't notice and just gets out of the car* Well...now that we're here,lets investigate. *sees Green looking at the distance and he goes to the passenger seat and opens the door* um...mate? C'mon,we're gonna go look for clues.
~~~ ~~~
Cold blue eyes were watching from the shadows as the car where Red and Aurora are drives away. The unknown pony remained emotionless even as Aurora perks her ear up and frowned as is sensing him. As they went further away,he smiled then stood up to the light. It is now revealed that he had a spiky-ish blond mane,snow white fur and the most noticeable of all,his eyes; one was green and the other was blue...a case of heterochromia iridum. Another thing noticeable was his cold look and the dual pistols on his belt,as well as his own set of wing blades...yes,this pony was a pegasus.

???: Hello? Father? This is Aero Lightspeed...and I just found my dear little sister.

The pony smiles maliciously.

(Just to get things going again since Sean's not responding...)
Green: Don't have to.. It's them
Name: Aero "Cold Prince" Lightspeed
Race: Pegasus
Role: ???
Personality: Cold, Mostly Envious
Picture: (I'll post it later,as well as my other OC's)
Red Spade: (While driving, he talks to Aurora) Why did you want to work for me. I mean, I never did employ you. Is it because you knew I would pay you
Aurora: ...let's say that it's insurance. I have been a hitman for quite a long time,working for different ponies and even their nemesis-provided that they pay me,of course. Surely a lot of them consider it as betrayal...so it's best if I had a companion of sorts,no matter how trained I am.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Steelrick: Where?! *quickly turns around but the car had long since left the place so there was nothing there*
Red Spade: Well, once were out of the city, I'll be sure to pay you. After that, I'm sure you'll be on your way
Aurora: *smirks* Of course. I wanted to avoid here myself.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Aero: *is in a room filled with guns of all kinds,including ones surviving from the World War* Heheheh...killing one of our best clients was a bad decision,Aura....bad decision,indeed. *grins* I've been wanting to do this for a long time...*takes the best pistols he has,as well as bullets then gets out of the underground room out into the halls of a mansion,he then goes to a library archives and takes a simple map of the city then heads off*

(dude,you should put something too. I can't drive the RP by this alone. :P)
Red Spade: (Just stays quiet and drives)
Aurora: *perks ears again,as her eyes 'sharpen'* Go faster.
Red Spade: (Already knows she senses danger, and speeds up)
Aurora: *looks at side mirror then she gets her sniper rifle and slips at the back seat*
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Aero: *quickly flies behind the line of buildings and prepares pistols*
Red Spade: (Keeps driving) Do you see anyone
Aurora: *looks through scope and sees a flash of blonde then she frowns* I think i do...
Aero: *grins as he sees a gap in the alleway and shoots at where Aurora is*
Aurora: *ducks for cover as the glass break* that bastard...
Red Spade: (Drives faster) You know him
Aurora: my damn ol' brother...*shoots blindly,then she quickly sits up and aims for his head when she sees him*
Aero: *flies upward but she managed to shoot his hoof,so one of his pistols falls down below,he grits his teeth,then uses his remaining pistol to shoot one of the wheels*
Red Spade: (The car swerves into a pole and crashes, but no one is hurt) Goddamn it (Takes out his magnum and loads it with bullets)
Steelrick: Alright,i'm taking chances here...just make sure you actually saw them. *gets inside car and drives to the road where Green was pointing* When i get my hooves on those scoundrels...they are just causing so much trouble for a policepony...
~~~ ~~~
Aurora: *shoots the window from the side and outside where she sees a speck of red*
Aero: *shooting but his aim is a bit bad now since the pain is distracting him* YOu LiTtlE...*tries to shoot at her* think you're better than me dontcha little sister?
Red Spade: (Gets out of the car, aims him magnum, then shoots at Aero)
Aero: *takes cover from a building,then when Red stops shooting for a second,he shoots the engine*
Aurora: ...!! *takes sniper gun and quickly gets out of car*
Aero: *shoots her in the hindleg as she gets out.He sees her grit her teeth like he did earlier and he grins,he aims for her head*
Red Spade: (Reloads gun quick enough to shoot Aero in the foreleg)
Aero: aghh!! *he goes and perches on a windowsill behind the building,trying to forget the pain as he grips his pistol tighter,then he makes a decision,shooting the gas tank,making the car explode,then he escapes the scene flying through the line of buildings the opposite direction,his blood dripping*
~~~ ~~~
Steelrick: *sees the explosion even from a few meters away,he activates the sirens on his car and drives faster*
~~~ ~~~
Aurora: *grits teeth as she hears the siren,she forces herself to get up* We need to get out of here,NOW!