My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3376

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Shifter: *grins* I was hoping for you to ask. I'll turn your life around. Just follow me!
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: Yes... ma'am? I can't really tell whether you're a mare or stallion because of that cloak. *follows Shifter*
Shifter: *giggles in a cute but sinister way then removes the hood, letting her mane down* Yes, I have always been the... hmm... what's the term the surface dwellers use? Tomboyish? Yes, I believe that's it. you'll get use to it soon enough.

(Here's how she looks like, just a unicorn, not a pegasus. I used this OC in a different RP back in the day, but I figured the appearance fits Shifter too.)
Shifter: *giggles in a cute but sinister way then removes the hood, letting her mane down* Yes, I hav
Power Play: Thank the Queen I ended up getting your gender right... now shall we be off? You did have somewhere you were taking me.
Shifter: Yes, indeed. Let's have something to eat, shall we? I'll buy. Then all will be explained.
Power Play: Sounds good to me. *follows Shifter again*
Shifter: *leads PP to a fancy restaurant but stops at the door* Wait here! I'll just arrange a table for us! *disappears behind the wooden doors but the voices can be heard even then. Strangely, the conversation is between two stallions, Shifter's voice can't be heard.

Stallion 1: *with a French accent* Welcome to the cote d' Azure!
Stallion 2: *with a British accent* Greetings old chap!
Stallion 1: Oh, good afternoon, Mr. Nickleback! Would you like your regular table?
Stallion 2: Quite right! For two please!
Stallion 1: Oh, your lovely wife will be joining us again?
Stallion: 2: No, I'm reserving a table for two of my new business partners: Shifter and Power Play. They will arrive shortly but in my haste, I forgot to reserve the table for them earlier.
Stallion 1: No problem, it will be ready, Sir.
Stallion 2 : Splendid! This is their very first time in Manehatten, so I want to show how hospitable we are. They are planning to invest in my company and when they were looking for a restaurant, I immediately recommended yours.
Stallion 1: I see. We are truly flattered!
Stallion 2: I'd imagine so, yes. All costs are on my tab and don't forget to write 20% tip as well!
Stallion 1: Of course, Sir!
Stallion 2: Excellent! Unfortunately duty calls, I have to away, but my guests will arrive momentarily!

After a few minutes, Shifter shows up at the door...

Shifter: All right, everything is set, come on! You must be hungry!
Power Play: I'll be cursed if I turn down a meal at a place like this. You first, though; I always let the mare enter a building first.
Shifter: *smiles mysteriously* What a gentlecolt! * walks inside, followed by PP*

Stallion: Welcome to the Cote d' Azure! Do you have a reservation?
Shifter: Yes we do. My name is Shifter and this is my husband, Power Play. Our friedn, Mr. Nickleback recommended your lovely restaurant. This is our first time in Manehatten you know...
Stallion: of course! He was just here! You missed him with mere minutes! Anyways, let me show you to your tables! This way please! *leads them to a table near the window that overlooks on the busy main street* Herre's your menu... and for the gentlecolt as well. *hands them the menu* All costs are paid by Mr. Nickleback. Please let me know when you're ready to order!
Shifter: Thank you! *waits until he leaves* So? What are you waiting for? Don't just sit there, looking at me like that! Choose anything you like from the menu!
Edvine2 commented…
(Of course, you make the restaurant's name resemble that one track in Gran Turismo 5 I used to have so much trouble on...) over a year ago
(At least tell me what's on the restaurant menu first. I want to make a decision, but it's harder to do so if I don't know what choices I have.)
(oh, it's entirely up to you! I don't plan every detail! xD)
Power Play: Hmm... I always get an appetizer first... Eh, what the hay. I'll start my meal off with a shrimp cocktail. What about you, Shifter? What'll you have?
Shifter: I'll be having the salmon roasted on lava stones, with rice potatoes and truffle sauce. Then well flush it down with a bottle of champagne and some caviar.
Power Play: *whistles* That sounds pretty expensive. Then again, what ISN'T expensive in Manehattan?
Shifter: Don't worry about the price, handsome! as you can see, I've got some... connections.
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Whoa...fancy there, partners! XD)

Astral: *his ears droop down a little but back just as it happened* Yes Ma'am...
Power Play: I see that. Which is why I'm going to ask you not to get offended if I milk this reservation a bit. I'm the type of pony who never lets an advantage pass them by. Sometimes, depending on what I end up battling, seeing as the world is still a dangerous place outside of city walls, I HAVE to be that way. How to put it... it's hardwired into my brain.
Shifter: Oh, I completely understand. I come from a harsh world as well, where only the strongest survive! Besides, I'm not the one paying for all of this! Do as you please!

Summer: I see this is not the answer you wanted to hear. But you have to understand: I'm the Queen. My word is absolute and must be accepted by all. The safety and unity of the entire Empire hangs in the balance. For now... sit back, relax and enjoy the trip! You wanted to go to Manehatten anyways! This is the fastest way. and the most pleasant one as well, if you ask me.
(Hey, Nocturnal, all this food talk is making me hungry IRL. I'll be back tonight to continue this.)
(All right, grab something to eat! I have to go too to a little get together at my friend's place! I'll be back later! Take care! :)
(-and i'll be back tomorrow...g'night...*yawn*)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *perks ears Summer, then adds onto her sentence* It'll be pleasant until we arrive, I suppose. We don't know how exactly does Tsura steal, but when she does, she always finishes the job.
(K, back. Glad to see there aren't too many new posts.)

Power Play: Never thought I'd have "no quarter" on the list of things we have in common.
Edvine2 commented…
(No Quarter: not giving the enemy a chance to inflict damage upon you while relentlessly trying to defeat them in turn) over a year ago
(here's finally a picture of Astral :P i could have just made a digital one, but i am currently busy at the moment so...pencils. I actually photoshopped this but i accidentally clicked 'no' to save before exiting...so...yah.)

Astral: *nods silently as he looked at his guns then looks out the window*
(here's finally a picture of Astral :P i could have just made a digital one, but i am currently busy
Jade_23 commented…
Wow Alinah! You are an amazing artist! I love this drawing, great job on it! :D over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
NocturnalMirage commented…
I couldn't agree more! Awesome job!!! over a year ago
Summer: Indeed, Wheat. The only problem is that she seems to have forgotten where is she and who am I. But she shall be reminded of both soon enough, however I am hoping for a peaceful solution.

Shifter: *grins mysteriously again* We have more in common then you think! that is why I have a proposition for you. *the waiters arrive with the food they ordered* But for now, let us eat! We'll talk about it afterwards.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Nods in agreement)
Wheat: *nods along with Longsword* Let's get going then! The sooner the better!
Summer: Agreed. The trip should last only for a few hours. Canterlot already sent messengers in advance, so the Royal Guard will be ready in Manehatten. *turns to the pegasus guards who will be pulling the sky carriage, disguised as taxi drivers* Gentlecolts, let's go!

The carriage takes off and follows the golden chariot from a safe distance...
(wait, so this carriage is on land or in air? xD)

Wheat: I am terribly sorry you're dealing with her issues once again. You could be enjoying a nice nap right now..

A little later after the discussion between Tsura and her brother, Ragnar had prepared the stolen ship for sail. He was going on his own, with only three other strong gypsies. Tsura had decided to stay for the feast, and for precaution of her reputation. The ship slowly floated away from shore into the grand ocean.
(it's in the air now, cos it's a similar design to the one Twilight was using to get to Ponyville in Season one.)

Summer: My needs are irrelevant compared to the needs of Equestria. Besides, I don't really like to sleep. I've been asleep for ten years of my life under the spell of that cursed stallion, Midnight Haze!
Wheat: *looks down* *swallows then looks at Summer* Well.. Sorry for bringing that up.
Summer: Don't be! It's not your fault. Although I have to admit that I envy you in some ways. You have a nice family and a wonderful stallion who loves you with all his heart. I have lived longer than most ponies, yet I don't know how that feels... *combs her mane with her hoof and gazes at the landscape below* to be loved...
Wheat: Well.. *plays with her hooves in her lap* It's weird being loved. Because it's hard to believe someone can love you when you don't even love yourself. To think someone will protect and cherish you over anything.. For who you really are.
Longsword: (Holds Wheats hoof in is) Wheat, I do love you. I always will (Smiles)
Summer: Indeed. But you have found love and you have a family with your love. That's really something.... *looks away abstractedly for a while* Oh, by the way I read your books! Impressive works, although I'm not an expert. I only know what I picked up on the battlefield.
Wheat: *lays her head on Longsword's shoulders, then looks at Summer* Really? *lowers ears in embarrassment* Thank you! I got it from my mother.. She'd always write about medicine for diseases, although no one believed her for being a heretic. But the pope knew she was right.. Although he preferred going to heaven and being rich than caring for his followers.
Summer: I imagine so. I never did really understood my brother's commitment to religion after seeing how corrupt and materialistic the priests are. Although his faith helped him through many ordeals, admittedly. I knew where you came from and that is why one of my first acts was as a Queen to allow the free practice of religion. No filly will ever have to lose her mother because of religious fanatics.
Wheat: *smiles* I knew you'd be a great Queen.
Longsword: She certainly is, isn't she
Summer: thank you my friends! but alas, not everypony thinks that way. I've been criticized for ruling with an iron hoof and that my laws are too harsh, the punishments are too severe.
Longsword: I see nothing wrong with them. Probably just some upset unicorns, angry over them losing the respect they originally had
Summer: Yes, the transition from a feudal society to an egalitarian one was not easy at all! I spent years fighting the opposition, formed by former nobles and warriors, until I crushed them mercilessly for the greater good, that is peace and equality. I am just concerned about these unsettling events lately... Tsura's return and her crimes on Equestrian soil are merely the tip of the iceberg. Before she came back, something was brought to my attention. The number of disappearances have been increasing rapidly over the past few couple of months. Mostly on the Eastern region, but it's starting to happen on more populated areas as well. Have you heard anything about this?
Longsword: Indeed, I have. Do you think it might be some sort of criminal or something
Summer: Perhaps. Beyond our Eastern borders, there's nothing but a wasteland... an endless desert that runs into the Great Ocean. Nopony lives there but a handful of nomad traders and outlaws. Bandits, wayfarers and common criminals. But that doesn't explain why the disappearances are increasing in cities like Los Pegasos or even in the Saddle Arabian region...
Wheat: *slowly shakes head* I don't think so.. I mean, I had a friend once that went to visit FillyDelphia.. She never came back..

Ragnar: *steers the wheel, along with the ship*
Gypsy: What technique shall we be using today, captain?
Ragnar: Simple, my friend. *grins* Cut down a tree before the carriage passes by. That should slow them down.
Gypsy: *nods* Yes sir! *salutes*
Ragnar: Tell the rest we'll be arriving at land shortly! Less than thirty minutes!
Summer: Yes, you are correct! It's just very unsettling. Even caused me a few nightmares... I've seen my brother, calling out for me from beyond the grave... and a silhouette of a dark pony... but every time i could see its face, I woke up in cold sweat.
Wheat: *looks at Summer, surprised* Oh my.. Perhaps your dream is trying to tell you something! Or perhaps it's just you having nightmares.

Soon, the carriage begins to swiftly lower itself on the ground for arrival, landing through the forest in Manehattan.
Longsword: Well, it sounds like a warning to me
Summer: Indeed. I have lived for too long to have the luxury of believing in coincidence, my friend. But we should focus on the matter at hand. We'll be arriving to Manehatten shortly.
Wheat: Certainly. *nods*

The carriage suddenly stops, resulting with the heavy stop, it makes everypony lean forward. Just ahead, the carriage of gold, full of wealth had also stopped.

Guard: Your highness, there seems to be a problem.