My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fable Pony (Closed)

Windwakerguy430 posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 01:09AM
In the early years of Equestria, their lived a certain group of ponies, who went were no different then you or I- Or so they thought. These ponies each thought about becoming something great one day. Sometimes, they imagined themselves as loyal knights or powerful mages. Sometimes, they dreamt of being evil rouges. But, they were just average ponies- and they had no idea of there true destiny

Today
You are just a small foal. It is your younger sisters birthday today, and you want to give her a gift. However, you have no money. Your father tells you that he will give you some bits, but if you only behave yourself. However, being good does not put bits in your pockets. The youngsters would like to see you terrorize the other villagers. You have 3 choices of work
1 Watch over a stallions boxed produce while he is away. You will earn bits from your father, but only enough to buy a gift for your sister. However, if you chose to break the crates, you will find more gold, but it will make you a trouble maker
2 Decided the fate of a stallion cheating on his wife. If you promise to keep the secret of the stallion cheating, he will give you ten bits, but you will become a bad foal. If you tell his wife his secret, you won't earn as much bits, but you will be loved by the people
3 Look into the small foal being bullied by a colt. You may chose to help the bully and earn 15 bits, but you will be despised. If you help the young foal be free from the bully, you won't earn much bits, but you will be looked upon as a role model
Which will you chose. It is your fate to decide
In the early years of Equestria, their lived a certain group of ponies, who went were no different th
last edited on Mar 27, 2014 at 01:29AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...