My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Of Demons and Magic

BlackPetals posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 07:04AM
Names are important. Anypony old enough to understand this holds the key to wisdom. Her name used to be another name for Death and Despair. But now her name was used to scare foals and fillies into submission. Mehori. Queen of the Demons. The nameless, faceless terror that stalked those foalish enough to linger in the darkness.

She has been stirring, darkness has been rising. The doomsday is close.
Mehori has awoken.

Yes, names are important.

Like my other RP,
-No swearing
-No puppets
-New Rule: If you join this, please make an effort to participate.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Pictures are optional.

Edit as of Feb 15.
You choose if you pony supports, or opposes Mehori.
last edited on Feb 15, 2014 at 09:07PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlackPetals said…
Name: Mehori
Pony type: Alicorn
Description: Queen of Darkness, Lady of Tartarus, she was imprisoned before the ponies existed.
Personality: Dark and cold, her only interest in lesser beings is as entertainment, and servants.
Name: Mehori
Pony type: Alicorn
Description: Queen of Darkness, Lady of Tartarus, s
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Sounds dark! Prefect!
Name: Lady
Pony type: DoppleGanger
Description: Gray Dragon/ Black Pony, Gray Hair, Blue Eyes, Blue Ribbon, Blue Scarf.
Personality: Loyal, Wise, Caring, Smart.
(Won the Picture in a Tumblr Contest!)
last edited over a year ago
Sounds dark! Prefect!
Name: Lady
Pony type: DoppleGanger 
Description: Gray Dragon/
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Name: Summer Pride
Race: Unicorn
Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate, very determined, sharp minded, experienced, persuasive. Like her son, she's quite ambivalent. She can be very loving and caring, yet vindictive at the same time. It depends on her mood and the ponies she's surrounded with.
Bio: Gifted with what she calls the “Inner Fire”, Summer's life is overarching 10 000 years. She's very proud of her magic skills (she's very experienced and knows many highly advanced spells, including ancient ones, that only a few unicorns know about) and her pure royal bloodline, which can be originated back to the very first unicorn. She's an elemental, (the only one left in the modern world) one of the ancient Elements of Nature. Her element is Fire, which reflects in her personality as well. In her long life, she has been many things: a misunderstood pony, the black sheep of the family, a pushover, a rebel, a Queen of the Unicorn Kingdom, a philosopher, a protector of the land, an outcast, a lone wanderer, an explorer and adventurer, a lover, a pawn in a game of manipulation, a heartbroken mare, a loving mother and wife and... a dangerous, cruel and vengeful villain filled with hatred and rage.
Name: Summer Pride
Race: Unicorn
Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate, very
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I'd like to join :)

Name: Pierce Hawkins
Pony type: Earth Pony
Description: Green, with orange hooves. He has a nickname that everypony normally calls him instead of his real name, Hawkeye.
Personality: Loves to joke around, and is very friendly to anypony unless they're being mean to him.
I'd like to join :)

Name: Pierce Hawkins
Pony type: Earth Pony
Description: Gr