My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Discord Promise Rp

Rendal_Pony posted on Jan 25, 2014 at 01:25AM
In 1919, Celestia & Discord made a promise, to never make chaos, but this is after the Main Six let him go again.He has a very magical (well,magic) and has sent them in different places. We need you to get your hoovesw up, and start fighting.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
I'll use my first oc
Name:Dj n0n3ly(yes, Djs can be very powerful)
likes:flirty boys, a cup of beer or so, & MuSiC ObViOuSlY
dislikes:annoying geeks like Twilight(she basically is doing most of this for Rainbow Dash),getting her electronics taken away, accidentally erasing good music that she had.
Personality:rebel, showoff, kool(yas, widda k)
Why A Dj?(past):In sixth grade: She was known as Vocal Sparks(which is her actual name)she fell in love(like any other pony) & then she noticed, "What iff, I made dubstep music, & then my crush would like it, & ask me out?!?" So she started making music.She first started up with the Mlp theme,glitch version.It was AMAIZING! 100,00 views & she got 1,500 subs on PonyTube.Then she had this Day, gala scratch version, again, it was AMAIZIN'! Her crush,Lightning Strike, asked her out.She said yes, but something was different. She was spending more time with her boyfriend, than her music-making. She felt like everything she thought had changed.so she broke up with her one of a kind wish, to a Big,new dream.
I'll use my first oc
Name:Dj n0n3ly(yes, Djs can be very powerful)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
This sounds interesting. Can I join with Michael?
This sounds interesting. Can I join with Michael?
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Sounds cool!
Name: Lady
Race: DoppleGanger
Personality: Wise, Loyal, Caring.
Bio: From a island in the middle of the sea, she was assigned to protect a pony from Cantorlot. No longer needed, she's traveling around Equestria before returning to the DoppleGanger Den.
(Pony Form Below)
last edited over a year ago
Sounds cool! 
Name: Lady
Race: DoppleGanger 
Personality: Wise, Loyal, Caring.
Bio: From a island
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
smirk
nice, guys!
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Can I join with fire dash?
Name:fire dash
Race:allicorn
Personality:flirty, charismatic, short tempered, persuasive and loyal
Bio:created by celestia he was raised as a prince, during the fight with discord he had been struck by the elements of disharmony and turned into nightmare dash, once celestia saved him from nightmare dash, fire dash became the pony every mare wanted to be with, he became romantic with rarity and applejack though never telling one about the other. He also owns the nightclub Integrity 2.0 with DJ PON-3
Can I join with fire dash?
Name:fire dash
Race:a
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
MINTY MINTY MINTY MINTY
You do have a picture of her, right?
TotalDramaFan60 commented…
Ummmmmmmm..... I suck at drawing ponies and I dont'thave a screenshot computer thing...... IPad, I do, but it's Flash, so. over a year ago
Lol best line ever "minty minty minty"
I'm going to be very busy, and won't be back tomorrow. You'll have to start without me.
Kk cya sean
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Alrighty!