My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Unicorn Comet

NocturnalMirage posted on Jan 18, 2014 at 01:09PM
Equestria... A beautiful country. So peaceful and perfect... too bad beneath that shiny and spotless surface, an internal disease keeps corrupting it. These power-hungry lunatics, who are flaunting in the role of the wise rulers! They hide their true colors behind a the mask of fake kindness, but deep down, their soul is an empty void and they destroy anypony who dares to question their authority.

Well, their reign will soon come to an end. Change is on its way. This spring, something will happen that haven't occurred for 10 000 years... since the night of my conception. This is the year of the Unicorn Comet! We gain strength from the power of the comet, for its core radiates with a strong unicorn magic.

When the planets align and the Unicorn Comet passes by in front of the Sun, I will finally have enough power to avenge the loss of my beloved Sombra! I shall extract the Alicorn Spark from the four Princesses and my revenge will be complete!

They say the power of Friendship conquers all. I shall put that assumption to the test. I can sense the comet's radiation already enhancing my magical aura, filling it with pure unicorn power. I have waited patiently... A millenia have passed and now my goal is within my grasp! The alicorns shall pay for their evil deeds even if it's the last thing I'll do!

I am Summer Pride, the Element of Fire from the 34th royal dynasty of Unicornia! Who among you could possibly stop me now?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- Please do not implement anything that drives too far apart from the original canon

- No cussing

- Join with your OC or take on a canon role (although this time, please refrain from joining with an alicorn OC)

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Bio/backstory:
Pic:
Equestria... A beautiful country. So peaceful and perfect... too bad beneath that shiny and spotless

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 51 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

over a year ago KendiKens said…
Name:Strawberry Thunder Bolt
Race:Pegasus
Personality:Brave,kind,generous,smart,hel­pfu­l,h­one­st,­loy­al,­fun­ny,­sta­nds up for anypony.
Bio/backstory: She lives in Canterlot,born in Canterlot,and lives with her puppy strike and her kitty Cherry!
Pic:
Name:Strawberry Thunder Bolt
Race:Pegasus 
Personality:Brave,kind,generous,smart,help
KendiKens commented…
cutie mark will be on my next post over a year ago
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Name: Summer Pride

Race: Unicorn

Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate, very determined, sharp minded, experienced, persuasive. Like her son, she's quite ambivalent. She can be very loving and caring, yet vindictive at the same time. It depends on her mood and the ponies she's surrounded with.

Bio: Gifted with what she calls the “Inner Fire”, Summer's life is overarching 10 000 years. She's very proud of her magic skills (she's very experienced and knows many highly advanced spells, including ancient ones, that only a few unicorns know about) and her pure royal bloodline, which can be originated back to the very first unicorn. She's an elemental, (the only one left in the modern world) one of the ancient Elements of Nature. Her element is Fire, which reflects in her personality as well. In her long life, she has been many things: a misunderstood pony, the black sheep of the family, a pushover, a rebel, a Queen of the Unicorn Kingdom, a philosopher, a protector of the land, an outcast, a lone wanderer, an explorer and adventurer, a lover, a pawn in a game of manipulation, a heartbroken mare, a loving mother and wife and... a dangerous, cruel and vengeful villain filled with hatred and rage.

Extra: Summer speaks several languages, including ancient dead ones, which do not exist in present Equestria anymore. Her knowledge about the world's history and ancient artifacts is very wide as well. Her major weakness is that fury blinds her. She cannot control her emotions, if they are paired with hatred or rage, therefore her sanity is very unstable and when the haze settles on her mind, she turns into a maniac. Despite all of this, she's a good and sophisticated company, with a voice that balances on the edge of pleasurable warmness and cold blooded cruelty.
Name: Summer Pride

Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate
Name: Nocturnal Mirage

Race: Earth pony

Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively.

Bio: He was born in a place called Terra Absolutia, an isolated land in Eastern Equestria, surrounded by tall mountains, inhabited my magic-user earth ponies. His mother is Summer Pride, an Elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. She handed down recessive unicorn genes to him and his sister, Moonlight Lullaby. They both grew up in ideal, loving surroundings. They moved to the Crystal Empire, King Sombra fell in love with their mother and married her. After Sombra went mad, they all vanished with the Crystal Empire for 1 000 years. When it returned Mirage suffered from amnesia and began to wander the land aimlessly. Mirage wind up in Ponyville and bonded with Pinkie Pie and some of her friends, who helped him remember his past, although his mother and sister have disappeared with a lust for vengeance in their heart. Mirage settled down in Ponyville, later, he took a night time job at the embassy of the Crystal Empire in Canterlot. He just tried to pick up the thread of a normal life that was cut in half by the events of the past, but it proved to be difficult, due to his complex and ambivalent emotions toward Celestia, for he loves and hates her at the same time.
Name: Nocturnal Mirage  

Race: Earth pony 

Personality: reserved, yet qui
Strawberry Blitz's cutie mark.
Strawberry Blitz's cutie mark.
NocturnalMirage commented…
cool. :) over a year ago
KendiKens commented…
thanks over a year ago
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Name:fire dash
Race:pegasus(just kid on ok?)
Personality:flirty, charismatic, loyal, short tempered and persuasive
Bio:fire dash lived in cloudsdale and trained to be a wonder bolt, during training he went to pony ville and met two mares named rarity and applejack, he had a love triangle until they both decided enough was enough, this awoke the inner fire he had as he was a fire elemental, he tries to keep it away as if he uses it too much he become nightmare dash
Name:fire dash
Race:pegasus(just kid on ok?)
Personality:flirty, charismatic, loya
(Excellent. Let's roll then! :)

Opening scene: We see the sinister, grim ruins of a once mighty castle. On the highest tower, stands a unicorn mare, looking into a telescope with a devilish grin*

Summer Pride: At last! After all these years! The Unicorn Comet has arrived!
Fd:*races around the sky track* nearly done it....
Summer: *raises hooves and forms a fire ball in between them* Oh yes! The power of the comet! Nopony shall stand in my way! but in order to capture all four alicorns, I also need to outsmart them. I'm sure that monster Celestia is also aware of the comet's arrival. But I wonder if she knows about the effect it has on unicorns *grins* She'll be in for a big surprise. *closes the telescope and leaves the ruins, galloping towards Canterlot*
last edited over a year ago
Strawberry Blitz:The unicorn comet!
(All right, no problem! :)

Summer: *looks up in the sky* Hmm... with this speed, I'll reach Canterlot in a few days. No need to hurry. I'll arrive right on time. Perhaps I'll stick around for a while to observe the comet's affect on other unicorns. Maybe I'll even make some allies, mu ha ha ha!
Strawberry Blitz:What was that?
Summer: Do not be alarmed, it was just me. I thought I was alone with my thoughts...
Fd:*sees the comet*....what the? Why is the comet that close to the sun and not being burned? Hmmm....strange
Strawberry Blitz:Don't count me at all.Just think I am not here!
Fd:*head begins to hurt and begins to feel warm* GAH! W why is this happening?
Strawberry Blitz:What?
(Oh, I thought they were at the same place, lol. :)

Nocturnal Mirage: *is helping out AJ and Big Mac at Sweet apple Acres, when he takes a little break and looks up to the sky* Oh no... the comet... that's trouble.
Strawberry Blitz:I have a question.Why were you laughing like crazy again?
Fd:*wings feel weighted then he falls *gah! Waaaaaaaaatch ooooooooout miraaaaaaaage!*lands in an apple tree*
Strawberry Blitz:Oh my god,are you okay?
Mirage: Whoa! FD? Is that you? What are you doing here?
Fd:flying....then my wings felt weighted and I fell, you?
Strawberry Blitz:Are you hurt?
Mirage: Well, I was just helping out AJ with some stuff... but look up... see that bright streak on the sky? That's going to cause some troubles, I know it!
Strawberry Blitz:I can help.
Mirage: You do? How?
Strawberry Blitz:Well,I know how to buck apples,to feed animals,to cure hurts....Oh,and to make food!
Mirage: Oh, thanks, but I'm already done with that. I was just about to finish when FD fell down.
Strawberry:I can start by tomorrow!
Mirage: Oh, that's very kind of you. But right now, I think we should take FD to see a doctor... it was a nasty fall...
Strawberry Blitz:No need.I have done 5 years school for emergencies!
Mirage: Wow, that's impressive! It's a good thing you were here then!
Strawberry Blitz:It has some damages in his left hoof and in his right wing!*cures it*Now it's better!But it needs to not fly for 4 days!And be careful with that hoof!
Fd:*looks at AJ*sigh
AJ:*turns away*
Strawberry Blitz:Um...Mirage,what's going on with them?
Fd:oh sorry
Mirage: Well, they'be been together for some time in the past...
Fd:i kind of made it awkward between AJ and rarity
Strawberry Blitz:Oh,but what's happened to them?
Strawberry Blitz:Oh,wow!
Mirage: Yeah, FD sure love the mares, so watch out. ;)
Strawberry Blitz:I will,thank you!
Fd:*face hooves* seriously mirage? Anyway what's with that thing?
Mirage: Sorry, it just slipped out. *smiles awkwardly* Um... what thing?
Fd:*points at the sky* that thing
SB:Yeah,what thing?
Mirage: Oh, right... that's what I've been trying to tell you. It's the unicorn comet. Mother used to talk about it quite often.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Can I join in?)
(sure thing. :)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Name: Heartsong
Personality: sweet and loving, strong-willed, determined, always willing to help
Bio: She and her sister Spring Basil are orphans. One day, they met a stallion named Airborne who joined them on their journey to Ponyville. Heartsong took the opportunity to learn several spells. She also has a beautiful singing voice.
Name: Heartsong
Personality: sweet and loving, strong-willed, determine