My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Bronies React: Season 4 fan made trailer

Seanthehedgehog posted on Oct 04, 2013 at 02:05AM
Before you watch this video, what do you think will happen?

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

over a year ago karinabrony said…
I think King Sombra will return with more power than ever!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Yeah, what a bummer! First I was like: "Is that music from Cloud Atlas? Haha, it is!" So cool! I also get the impression of Sombra's return, it would be fun to see him team up with Chrysalis! But why does the trailer says "it all ends?" I hope this won't be the last season!
last edited over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
You weren't supposed to watch the entire thing yet! over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
I didn't. I've already seen this one, before. :) over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
But what I've written, those were my first impressions, after 10 seconds or so... over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Ok, now watch the first 30 seconds of the video. When you're done, pause the video, and be completely honest. Was it what you expected?
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Holy... Fuck... NOPE *destroy computer* ... nope... nope.. nope... Is main 6 dead? you know They Warmed your heart... I just NEED to see next part or next 30 seconds... soo far is great but... Canterlot destroyed... maybay Sombra back or Discord looking at another side of this is Chaos that what Discord like... or maybay Ponies Civilization is in chaos what means the humans gonna enter to pony world destroying it and raping ponies like Fluttershy Because she cute and the holy world gonna be destroyed! Or this is show about cartoon ponies... soo far is cool... I think
After watching the first 30 seconds, I could tell by the way the Hub logo looked, and how Canterlot was being destroyed, something bad was going to happen.

Now continue watching 30 more seconds of the video, and tell me what you think.
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
crying
My heart... It feels so empty... :'(
ChibiEmmy commented…
I almost started crying... :( over a year ago
Stay strong! STAY... STRONG!! Ah, who am I kidding? This is sad. Yet somehow I am not crying.
over a year ago lili11p said…
I did not see this coming at all! I can't believe the Mane Six could or possibly died! Tell me this isn't true!
over a year ago izfankirby said…
Are we still doing this?
alinah_09 commented…
No...No! this will never happen! no!!... ;-; over a year ago
Watch the next 30 seconds, and find out for yourself.
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
The blizzard! Oooooooh no! Well i like it so far it has me hooked and i want to see what happens next though i wonder what they mean with the mane 6
Okay, I think it has something to do with dying now...
I watched one minute....
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(wait...i've actually watched this before! and tried to forget it ever since...and just go to my happy place..and..the feels are back.. ;-;)

Snow Flake: ack! why does it have to be this way!
Wing Flare: Everything has an end...even us...
Snow Flake: but its not fair!! THIS IS THE WORST IMPOSSIBLE THING!!
Wing Flare: nope...its POSSIBLE...or so we thought...and wait..did you just turn into Rarity?
Snow Flake: arg!! i dont care! i didnt turn into Rarity! no,yes,no,yes,no..ah!
*Drinking water* Ok, this could be very bad, but then again, it's just a fan made trailer. Alright, I'm ready to watch the rest of the video.
Actually, the guy who created this video had a trailer for season 3 finale as well, with the same grim, somber atmosphere. And even though I am well aware that nothing lasts forever, especially not good things, like ponies, I don't like to think about that, cos it makes me wanna slit my throat. Ponies bring so much joy and happiness into our lives (I can only speak for myself, but I bet it's the case with most of us) and I've found so many great people I've never would have met if it wasn't for ponies! MLP forever! :)
Well I watched the first 30 seconds and think it is going to show a tragedy in mlp: fim that's probably not going to really happen in the season since its fan-made
Watching up to a minuette (1:00) I think something terrible (probably death) has happened to the mane six :(
Ok, now watch the rest of the video. Once you all finish, I'll ask you a few questions.
yup..done

Snow Flake: gosh this is breaking my heart..
Wing Flare: you end MLP,i end you.
I'm a little confused on how the blizzard started. It could have been from all the villians, including Nightmare Moon teaming together.
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
What....they cant die...well twilicorn can jk jk but what does this mean?
It could mean anything D:
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Dan : *grab gun and shoot himself*
Shadow : bro... you arlight... crap... any doctor here...
Natalia : where he can get gun?
Dan : Im ok... I just need beer
Shadow : waiting for questions
Perhaps the absence of the Elements caused the blizzard to happen... Or maybe some new villain with Windigo powers.
A New Villian!! or just because of the terrible weather that The League of Villians did...magic..dark/black magic
Well, Sombra is all about fear and hatred and hatred attracts Windigos. Perhaps it's an after effect of his actions.
If you play it backwards, it doesn't seem so bad.
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
How do you play it backwards? Can you post one that's backwards?
Yes, but I don't have the right files to do that.

Alright, question time :D

I'm going to ask you five questions.

1. What did you think about this trailer?
Hmm, first I thought it's a bit grim, especially for MLP, but I love slightly darker headcanons, (I have several of my own) so I liked it!
It seemed interesting at first, but it just made me more, and more upset towards the ending.
Yeah, good point... cos we don't want MLP to end. EVER. :)
The end of Equestia, Mane 6 and the Princesses!
HORRIBLE! And if this WAS a season, it would just be like, 2 eps, cuse everybody would survive or die.
alinah_09 commented…
i thought it was really sad..but i have to credit the guy for this well made video over a year ago
TotalDramaFan60 commented…
Yeah, it looked real. Maybe that's why I hated it so much, but thinking it over and over and over the guy who DID make this MUSTVE been a hater. over a year ago
No one could survive a storm like that.

Question 2. Who do you think would make a trailer like this?
Someone with good, but grim fantasy, and with a mind that isn't always filled with lollipops and Rainbows (no offense, Dashie! lol).
Snow Flake: someone who has a sad sad life..
Wing Flake: someone who has no life and wants Mlp to end like that.
Snow Flake: harsh much?
Wing Flare: i dont care.
Snow Flake: okay...someone who has his dark side exposed,or has a taste with those kind of stuff
I have a feeling the person that created this trailer is a hater trying to put our hopes down for the actual season 4.
Yes! Exactly! Here's what happened: over a year ago
Bob(creator of vid):hey mom can I make a stupid video? Like of mlp? Mom:yes we know everybody hates mlp. Bob:(makes vid, looks at comments) yay they hated it! over a year ago
Q1: I thought it was pretty grim but I feel like there had to be a dark fan-made something of mlp. I found it sort of enterttaining for the most part (except for the ending saying it must end) cause I haven't seen a video like this, but I dont think ill further search for these kinds of videos…I don't wanna become too depressed

Q2: I think a non-hardcore brony thats good at making videos made this that likes this kind of depressing tone in videos.
Just because something is grim, it doesn't mean the creator of it has no life or a hater. My headcanons are slightly darker as well and I have a life and an extended social network AND I'm in love with MLP. Although I agree that the "it must end" part was not my favorite.
Question 3: Why do you think someone would make a trailer like this?
I dont know...because he thought that MLP:Fim will really end like that?

Snow Flake: Never!!

okay..then maybe because he's too sad that MLP will end like that..and..made that video to show what he felt if the show really ended like that?..cause bronies felt dread and maybe he had the same feeling...?
Perhaps he was bored, and had nothing else to do.
Cuse they wanted to make us mad
who do i like to watch this so musch
Just to make a suspenseful mlp trailer, maybe this is what he does as he waits for season 4
I also think he's just doing this to remind us our favorite show will have to end at sometime.
2. To get ppl excited for season 4 but in a different way.
3. To work on animation skills?
Question 4. Do you think this will actually happen in the show?