My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP : FiM OC of the Month Contest

karinabrony posted on Sep 22, 2013 at 06:13PM
Hello, everypony! So, I have been seeing a lot of OC's out there. You can enter yours here. You just need to fill this in:

Name:
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
Hobbies:
Bio:
Picture:

If you can't include a picture, you can tell me the colors of the mane, tail, coat, and eyes. If you win first place , you get an interview with him or her and you get 10 props. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your OC's!
Hello, everypony! So, I have been seeing a lot of OC's out there. You can enter yours here. You just

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Well, I don't have high hopes for this, but might as well just enter anyways.

Name: Nocturnal Mirage

Race: Earth Pony

Job: Night time guard at the Crystalline Embassy in Canterlot. (When he’s on call, he travels by airship, because it takes only one and a half hours, much faster than by train.)

Abilities: enhanced stamina, indirect sight (a special sense he was born with, it allows him to see through the eyes of any living thing within a small radius), levitation, and basic terra-manipulation.

Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively.

Strengths: can be very determined but only when he thinks it worth the effort, sober-minded, vigilant, creative, can be a persuasive speaker, he does not bond easily, but once he embraced somepony to his heart he can be very insistent. When pushed to the limits or cornered can be a vicious fighter.

Weaknesses: low confidence and willpower, inferiority complex, pessimistic attitude, limited amount of magic, sometimes loses focus on what's important, sometimes prefers the easier way, therefore he can be seduced by power.

Other info: Mirage carries recessive unicorn genes, and he can channel some magic through his hooves. He is also on constant struggle with his sinful cravings. Since he only has limited amount of unicorn magic, he’s always hungry for more. His dark side is under control, but this control is quite unstable…

Bio: He was born in a place called Terra Absolutia, an isolated land in Eastern Equestria, surrounded by tall mountains, inhabited my magic-user earth ponies. His mother is Summer Pride, an Elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. He has a younger sister, Moonlight Lullaby, and they both grew up in ideal, loving surroundings. They moved to the Crystal Empire, King Sombra fell in love with their mother and married her. After Sombra went mad, they all vanished with the Crystal Empire for 1 000 years. When it returned Mirage suffered from amnesia and began to wander the land aimlessly. Mirage wind up in Ponyville and bonded with Pinkie Pie and some of her friends, who helped him remember his past, although his mother and sister have disappeared with a lust for vengeance in their heart. Mirage settled down in Ponyville, later, he took a night time job at the embassy of the Crystal Empire in Canterlot. He just tried to pick up the thread of a normal life that was cut in half by the events of the past, but it proved to be difficult because of his complex and ambivalent emotions toward the Princess of the Sun, for he loves and hates Celestia at the same time.
Well, I don't have high hopes for this, but might as well just enter anyways.

Name: Nocturnal Mira
karinabrony commented…
Woah, thanks! over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Name: Shredder
Personality: Always happy unless you try to hurt him, or his friends
Cutie Mark: Guitar
Hobbies: Playing guitar, and going on concerts
Bio: He is Rainbow Dash's brother, and is the leader of a band called Green Hay.
Name: Shredder
Personality: Always happy unless you try to hurt him, or his friends
Cutie Mark: Gui
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
i usually use my main/first OC,but i thought that his brother needs recognition! so thats why he's here now :)

Name: Orion Stardust
Race: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Orion constellation
Hobbies: listening to music whenever he has a break from his job and stargazing at night
Personality: gentlecolt,responsible,patient
Strenghts/Talents: even if he's a pegasus,he has powers:Teleportation,Wind & Lightning
Weaknesses: when his loved ones gets hurt,he becomes quite soft,but tries to become strong
Other Info: his parents died when he was just a colt,so he and his sister (Snow Flake) lived with their aunt and uncle until they graduated school and left Canterlot and moved to Ponyville,he got a job at the Weather Factory (making stormclouds) but soon decided to become a royal guard sworn to protect other ponies and the princesses

(Copy pasted!)
i usually use my main/first OC,but i thought that his brother needs recognition! so thats why he's he
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Orion is a royal guard. Except for when he's in my Ponies In The Rails series. Instead he has an awesome job, of driving a train. over a year ago