My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony and the Silent War (oc rp)

jordy_dash posted on Sep 15, 2013 at 07:58AM
Summary: Dark times have set upon Equestria. Everywhere around the land a mysterious disease spreads infecting ponies and turning them into something less, something evil. The Elements are gone and both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have barricaded themselves along with the rest of Canterlot to keep out the infected. A group of ponies, brought together by the simple need of survival must find what caused this catastrophe and stay one step ahead of the infected pursuing them.
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Name:firedash
Race:alicorn
Story:made by celestia he became a hero on many adventures and gained his cutie marks based on them but unluckily he has split personality disorder and changling like abilities, if he sees or hears anything like his past he will remember it and have a vision, it may end with him fainting

We should start this by everypony being around a campfire talking about the "infection" (below is normal him)
Name:firedash 
Race:alicorn
Story:made by celestia he became a hero on many adventures
Below is his older and powerful form
Below is his older and powerful form
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Richard Chance at your service.
Richard Chance at your service.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
I'd like to join with Nocturnal Mirage.
I'd like to join with Nocturnal Mirage.
Ok well wanna start?
(All right, let's do this)

Mirage: *sitting in front of the camp fire, staring at the flames, listening tot the chat of the others*
Fd:well we have to find something, i heard that canterlot were trying to find a cure but they've locked the city down....ow and cloudsdale was.....but it was overran....
Mirage: The same thing happened to Ponyville. Before we lost all communications the last place standing was the Crystal Empire.
Fd:yea......i wonder if my sisters are ok......so i will start cooking *cooks*
Mirage: Celestia knows how to take care of herself. Mmm, that smells good... Wait! Did you hear that?
Fd:yea*picks up bow and sheathe of arrows* everypony get your weopons *looks around*
Mirage: *closes eyes for a bit* Something's approaching from the North.
Fd:*uses magic to try and help mirage*i will help
Mirage: There... *points to the forest beside the clearing where we made our camp* Approximately 400 meters ahead...
Fd:well i will scout ahead*begins to fly*
Mirage: I'll cover you from the ground. Keep an eye out! *trots ahead into the woods*
Fd:notices one* tango at 9 o'clock....i will try to take him down*shoots* tango down...
Mirage: Three more at 12! *makes three sharp projectiles from earth and sends it towards the infected, eventually stabbing them in the heart* Threat eliminated!
Fd:ok....any more?
Mirage: *closes eyes and sweeps the area with sixth sense* Negative. All clear. Luckily, these were just some strays... it's good it wasn't a whole pack of those things.
last edited over a year ago
Fd:ok lets head back*has a sore head* mirage.....ow..m my head*faints and has vision*
Canterlot:the zom ponies are starting to break in....celestia what shoukd we do?
Celestia:me and Luna shall burn them....with both sun and moon
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Richard: Firedash? Wake up .