My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Invaders RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Sep 07, 2013 at 06:33PM
A tale must be told. A tale of epic proportions. I'm counting on you to listen very carefully so that you may understand the origins of the threat. Equestria was a beautiful place to be. The Sunlight was sparking on the lash countryside. It was truly a sight to behold... the jewel of all kingdoms. Then they came... and darkness followed.

At first, we greeted the visitors of another world with kindness and hospitality but they soon revealed their true nature. The Invaders abandoned their dying planet to conquer others. We did not stand a chance against their technology. Thousands have fallen on the first day. These strange, bald, bipedal beings have a giant void in their souls, they always crave more, no matter how much they possess. They destroyed everything and everypony that stood in their path.

We were a peaceful race, but quickly learned the ways of the war. The greatest minds of ponykind invented an entirely new arsenal of weapons based on the magic that dwells deep within all of us, enabling us to retaliate the cosmic scourge. It was there under the foot of the Mountain of Fate, where we stopped the Humans before they could reach the heart of the kingdom.

Year after year the war went on and Equestria began to wither in the fight. The battle has become a stalemate. For these creatures strip the battlefield clear of its fallen, to rebuild their mechanical army again and again. I have been protecting my kingdom for 17 years now and tomorrow will bring the same. So it goes...

As written, the truth has been told. My name is Celestia and I will never give up!
A tale must be told. A tale of epic proportions. I'm counting on you to listen very carefully so that

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 83 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...