My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Batman/My Little Pony Crossover Suggestions

ShyAndTheStrong posted on Aug 05, 2013 at 07:02PM
Hello. I am an aspiring author, mostly of fanfictions, and soon I will be starting to write my own Batman/My Little Pony crossover, my first crossover I will have ever written. It will be called (for the time being) "The Adventures of Bat-Mare", and I do have confirmed identities for a handful of the characters. (note: Even though the ponies will be portraying different characters entirely, they will act mostly according to their My Little Pony character arc with some added details, but nothing will be taken away)

Rainbow Dash is going to represent "Bat-Mare", Batman's female pony counterpart. She will not use her wings frequently because of an accident (similar to Bane breaking Batman's back).

Fluttershy will portray Robin, and her name (a working title) will be "Blue Jay'. She, though still shy and withdrawn, will be acrobatic and lithe. She will still communicate with animals to aide her in the story.

(note: Seriously, you all saw this coming) As if you couldn't tell, Pinkie Pie is going to be the Joker, or "Joker Pie" in the story. Pretty much all that will change is being evil and green hair.

Derpy Hooves is going to be Harley Quinn, or "Derpy Quinn". She originally was going to be Robin, but then after a talk with my friend we both agreed that Harley Quinn was the best choice for her.

Now for what I am writing this forum for. I need ideas. Who's going to be the Riddler (I have some ideas already, but I want to know what you think)? Poison Ivy? Batgirl (or a male counterpart)?
Also, I will be accepting story ideas, like for adventures and plots.

Thanks for reading this. I know it was long, but it means a lot to me that you read through. Please answer below! Peace out!

~QuillHeart

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I think that this sounds like a extremely cool idea. For the riddler, I think Discord would be perfect for that part, and if you're looking for a pony to be Batgirl, I think Scootaloo should be her.
ShyAndTheStrong commented…
Seanthehedgehog, those are both great ideas! Doscord was already in the back of my mind for Riddler, but I never thought about Scoots as Batgirl (or Batfilly, maybe? XD) Thanks for your contribution /) over a year ago
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
If Rarity could control plants, she could be the best Posion Ivy. Since her sassy attitude, and all her fashion and her feelings towards gems, diamonds, stones, clothes, is very sensitive and all.
I actually never thought about that! Thanks! /) over a year ago
Hey, why not find a pony to be Catwoman, or Mr. Freeze?
Definitely will be thought over :) over a year ago
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Or the Steroid Pony could be Bane... :)
Oh my gosh yes! over a year ago
YEAHH!!