My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Share your Pony thoughts!

alinah_09 posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 12:46PM
i have a bunch...first: related to twilight turning into an alicorn princess,why did she became an alicorn? yeah,the princess said that its because of her undying friendship for her friends that and maybe cause of fanfictions? well...i thought that its because of her cutie mark and the sparkles (white sparkles) and also that spark of friendship...the tips of that white star thingy over the purplish pink...has 6 tips/points and those mini ones around are 5 they're not even directed at the points so i guess its missing one...ive been thingking on parts of the series i saw some sparkle in her eyes:s1 ep1,Canterlot wedding and Magical Mystery cure so maybe those sparkles filled those missing ones...and when they were full or too full even then thats the sign that she would become twilycorn those sparks of friendship...but i doubt thats true thats just a thought anyway
i have a bunch...first: related to twilight turning into an alicorn princess,why did she became an al

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
yeah,these are probably not thoughts...maybe questions but bear with me

2nd thought: at some episodes i've seen that the royal guards all have white and gray fur....maybe there's some kind of spell that celestia put on their armor...that or maybe she only picks ponies with that color...nah,Flash has different fur color...maybe thats cause they're at the Crystal Empire...so Shining and Cadance get to pick whether they want the same fur colors or not...do they even have at least one mare guard there...how about luna's guards?
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I was thinking about this video. Why would Rainbow Dash want a car when she can fly? Perhaps it's so she doesn't have to fly, and just wants to have a good time. What do you guys think?
alinah_09 commented…
maybe she wants to fast in the air and ground....like make a sonic rainboom driving a car over a year ago
3rd:i guess something about why,do fans think inkie pie is octavia? they dont even look alike...just some similar traits...mostly on fanfics: she lives in Canterlot,a musician and one of those fancy and proper ponies with i strict mother,somepony who wanted a unicorn more than an earthpony daughter/son..........and how she looks like Fiddlesticks...or how she looks like Octavia...related?...no..yes...well maybe yes and no
Seanthehedgehog commented…
yes. I can see why some would say inky pie is octavia over a year ago
4th: when i first saw flash at that trailer...i thought he was Soarin...but i doubted it a little cause he only had one mane color...then when they hug...i thought that was...imposible...having a coltfriend? so i believed it was Shining,why would he hug a stranger...a guy... but his hair is not really spiky...so i thought they were both...a combination of Soarin and Shining...but turned out well..i Loved them!!
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
My next thought is a crazy possibility of MLP Combined with star wars. When Darth Vader looks for another planet to invade, he finds one called Equestria.
Apple Jack+Pinkie Pie= Apple Pie
Flash+Twilight= Flashlight

so i've thinking that the ponies names makes the cutie marks? ex. Twilight Sparkle=cutie mark are Sparkles (simbolizing magic/friendship spark) Rainbow Dash=cutie mark is a rainbow lightning (simbolizing her speed and rainbows) like their parents can see the future? :\
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Hmm. interesting thoughts. I'd like to reflect to your theory about the guards real quickly. I think Equestrain society has a Guardian class. A specific breed of ponies who are raised and trained to be Royal Guards, that's why they have similar fur colors, just like with the bull fights in Spain. Those bulls are always black, because that specific type of bull does not exist in nature, they are raised by mankind just for the arena. Maybe it's the same. case with Royal Guards.

It's a completely different subject, but I often wonder, how frustrating it could get being an earth pony. They are strong, fine, but pegasi can fly and manipulate the weather and precipitation at will, and unicorns have telekinesis and the stronger ones can even teleport. What's strength compared to that? :)

I have plenty more thoughts, they just scattered around my brain, but I'll post it when I find one. :)
*before*
Made my OC snow flake mot my first but its official even if she has the same name as that steroidnpony
*some time later*
Snowdrop? *watched* omg...that looks so sad...and she looks related to my Oc!?
*moment later*
And i made my OC even before i watched that...okay,she's my OC's ancestor
*more time has passed*
Okay,normal pony,pegasus and a relative of Snowdrop
*found an RP*
Okay,then she has....a brother named...Orion...Stardust...and has ice,lightning and wind powers..her BBBFF has similar bur with instead of ice he has teleportation even if he's a pegasus...they once lived in canterlot but moved to ponyville/cloudsdale sometime after they're parents died when they were foals...its official
~~~~
Okay next thought..something with Pinkie and their rockfarm...can they even plant/harvest rocks? And when discovered laughter and parties did she just leave them? they're family right? yeah,twi left for ponyville but we never really did see her family much..yeah yeah same with RD and on that magic duel trixie showed a flashback about her working at a rock farm..A ROCK FARM! another pinkie related stuff "hey! I grew up in that rock farm!" "You were at a rock farm?!" But still didnt see her sister grown up and her mother wasnt there..
This thought seems to be incomplete but i'll have more soon