My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Ask the Ponies!

carlie445 posted on Jun 30, 2013 at 05:31PM
Here, ask any of the mane 6 or any alicorns questions about their lives, and see what they say!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake:Twilight,how many books could you read in a day? =)
alinah_09 commented…
Snow Flake: oh,and Luna what kind of stuff did you do when you were banished to the moon? over a year ago
over a year ago carlie445 said…
Well, so far i've counted up to about 60. Luna: I belive I spent time exploring, because I am princess of the night, and i wanted to know more about the moons surface.
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
Blue Bolt (My OC): Rainbow, how athletic do you believe you are?
Well, I think i am the fastest, coolest, and AWESOMEST PONY EVER! So yeah, i'm very athletic.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Nocturnal Mirage: Princess Celestia, why were you so eager to have Discord reformed? Any plans of utilizing his powerful skills in the defense of the Kingdom?
Well, I understand your consern, but I need to think about your request.
last edited over a year ago
Jordy-Dash commented…
Concern* im sorry i couldn't help it please don't hate me, i didnt meen it... over a year ago
Jordy-Dash commented…
Mean* correcting myself now over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
I ment about. my bad! over a year ago
Snow Flake: her Fluttershy,i dont really know about your family..i dont really remember about you talking about them...so could you tell us! pls~
I don't know.... I'll try.... My mom was banished somewhere far away when I was a filly. My dad was an earth pony who used to own the flower shop. I once got lost in the forest and I got my love for animals... but I really miss my mother................. Sorry about that! Fluttershy ran to my room to cry! I'M NOT KIDDING.
alinah_09 commented…
awww sorry! *pets her* over a year ago
Uh......... ( sounds of barfing comes from the hall ) Sorry about that. I understand that you are very powerful, but , I can't take a prince unless I see the one I belive has the honer.
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I have a question for Derpy. Do you enjoy your job (If you have one)?
DERP DERP DERP! ( translasion: DERP DERP YES! )
Another question for Pinkie Pie. Some people say Octavia is Inky Pie. Is this possible?
IF IT IS TRUE I WOULD JUST EXPLODE!!!!
This one is for Death Knife. What were you like as a filly?
Well..... um..... I don't really remember.. It's been a while. I thought that I told you already. oh well. I'm pretty sure that I was a white earth pony with a blue mane.
Perhaps someone *cough* Carlie could write a fanfic about her as a filly.
( maybe. IDK... )
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I think it'd be really cool. Have you written fanfiction before? over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
nope. over a year ago
over a year ago dargox said…
me in pony form: I have a two part question for Luna, One as princess are you allowed to date with commen ponies and if so, would you go out with my friend Night Fire? by the way here's a photo of him.
me in pony form: I have a two part question for Luna, One as princess are you allowed to date with co
0.- ( barfing comes from the hall for about 2 minutes then it stops ) I'll uh... think about that... ( throws up again down the hall )
dargox commented…
Me: *hears the barfing sounds* "Well that was rude" over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
srry, i'm not dating now... over a year ago
dargox commented…
Me: "Okay then, I'll just go ahead and let Night Fire know but....it will mostly likely won't dapper his crush for you." (I shrug and then walk out) over a year ago
To: Shining Armor,Flash Sentry and the Princesses

Im a flyer at Cloudsdale...and i have a bit of talent (and powers) not to be boastful or anything....is it possible that i might be one of the Royal Guards? Crystal Palace....Canterlot Castle...anyone of those is fine...pls consider...and if not then boo-hoo i guess

p.s. Shining Armor...i have a little sister too and consider me as a BBBFF too...so i know how you feel for Twi as a caring brother.

-Orion Stardust-
To: Shining Armor,Flash Sentry and the Princesses

Im a flyer at Cloudsdale...and i have a bit
alinah_09 commented…
hehe...thought i'd make it like a letter for at least this one time :3 over a year ago
( lol. )

I think that we could use you in canterlot.
Snow Flake:Fiddlesticks,why do you like Octavia?
Because she plays music like i do.
Snow Flake: oops sorry missed something there (damn keyboard) i meant "why do you look like Octavia?"
~~~ (at canterlot)
Orion: uh..princess why do royal guards all have white and gray fur?
Hmm, don't know why they are all the same.. Good question...

Oh! I don't really know... Maybe we're cousins or something? I have no idea honestly.
Orion: *stationed in front of Canterlot castle...but humming something* hmm hmm hmm...*humming "a thousand miles"* hm hmmm...
Luna: *hears while she was walking towards her bed chamber* um...if i may ask,what are you humming?
Orion: oh! um sorry your highness...um and its called "a thousand miles" but im gonna stop now...
Luna: why? its fine,keep at it
~~~ (ponyville)
Snow Flake: i was thinking of having a pet...any recommendations Fluttershy?
Hmm... Since you love snow, I would guess a bunny like angel! You can find it in winter. It's called, ironicly, the snow hopper.
Snow Flake: ironic indeed...so Rarity Orion & I are going to the next galloping gala,we were invited by the Princess....she was a friend of our parents...or cause our dad is once a wonderbolt and my mom got honors at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (before Twi)....so can you make us something good to wear? tnx *gives a ruby and a sapphire*
I'll do my best...
Snow Flake: well if you need help,you can always ask us...or if you seem busy then its okay if you dont do it at all,you can even keep the gems if you like ^^
~~~
Orion: so Princess..Twi became a princess so is she going to rule a kingdom now?
I don't think any kingdoms need a new ruler now.
Message for cadence. What's the weirdest thing shining armor has ever done in front of you?
Well, don't tell shining, but one time, I saw his pictures when he was a teen! I didn't know he wore braces!......... I gotta go.....