My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Has this ever happened to you before? (GAME)

applejackrocks1 posted on Jun 23, 2013 at 12:03AM
This forum is a game.

How do you play?

I say: Colgate wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before?
"Don't tell me 'calm down', it makes me wanna rip your face off"

And if this has ever happened to you, you say "Yes", if not, "No"

5555 says: Lyra wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before?
"Everyone magically becomes your friend when you have gum"

Then, it goes on. ENJOY :3

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago applejackrocks1 said…
AJ wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before?
"Everything is 10x funnier when ur not allowed to laugh"
over a year ago karinabrony said…
Yes! XD Octavia wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you? ''The funniest thing in class is when your teacher makes a joke and nobody laughs''.
YES! Twilight wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before?
"Friends help you up when you fall. Best friends laugh at you, and trip you again"
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Um...no apparently... scootaloo wants to ask you a question,has this ever happened to you before? "Anything becomes a lot cooler/funnier when its in slowmotion"
last edited over a year ago
Oh my god, Yes! Pinkie Pie wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you? ''At a friends sleepover: Oh, they're still sleeping. I'll just wait here. *smiles* At a best friends sleepover: *you whack them with a pillow* Wake the hay up!!! I'm starving! *troll face*''
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
That's never happened. Vinyl Scratch wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened before? You watch a scary video in G major, and it turns out to be less scary.
Hmmm....yes! Bon Bon wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before? ''Getting really mad because people are talking to you while your headphones are on''.
Not really. I mostly get confused. Rainbow Dash wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened? You feel really nervous doing something, but once you start doing it, you don't feel nervous at all
I'm not much of a dare devil, so not really. Princess Luna wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before? ''You feel like it's the end of the world because you can't find your phone AND it's on silent.''
Uh, sort of. I lose my phone sometimes, but I never put it on silent.

Twilight wants to ask you a question.. "Man has this eva happened B4? You're asked a question you know really well, but you forget the answer."
Lol, all the time! Colgate wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before? ''wets tooth brush* puts tooth paste on brush* wets toothbrush again* *brushes teeth*
Yes. Fluttershy wants to ask you a question "You tell someone something important, but they don't believe you"
Yes! I hate it when that happens! Applejack wants to ask you a question ''You're bored and then you think, ''well, it looks like we need another trip to the fridge.''
haha YES! XD Pinkie wants to ask you a question.

A friend/mom/dad/sister/brother: Let me see your computer.
You: no no no no no no no no no!
Yes. Rarity wants to ask you a question

Has this ever happened to you before?
Someone asks you for directions, and you run away, Or vice versa?
over a year ago LavenderLily said…
Nobody asked me directions so
Lyra wants to ask you a question Has this ever happened to you before?
When you accidentally fell down in the bathtub and splashed water everywhere ?
Nope. Big Mac is going to ask you a question

Just when you buy something really cool, it breaks
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Well kinda so yes...when i just bought a guitar i started playing it when i was finished,its head piece got smacked into the wall and got a scratch....TT_TT

Apple Bloom is asking you a question have this ever happened to you before "one time you feel very useless..."
Yes. Sweetie Bell wants to ask ou a question. "That embarrassing moment when you answer a question in school with confidence, but the answer turns out wrong"
Yes, many times. Scootaloo will ask you a question

Has this ever happened before?
You want things to go fast, but you don't like it when they do
Lol, yes! Like a roller coaster! Caramel wants to ask you a question: That moment when you start talking to yourself and you're smiling because you are that hilarious.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Nope. Lightning Dust wants to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you before: You're in a hurry and you search for your keys/cellphone/vallet etc. for 15 minutes and then you realize it was in your pocket all along.
Yes. Bon Bon wants to ask you a question. "When you are in dinner, with your relatives, you just don't know how to act normal."
Hmm. Not really. Chrysalis would like to ask you a question. Has this ever happened to you: At the cinema, you sneak back to another movie, because you didn't like the one you've just watched.
Yeah. Luna would like to ask you a question.

You wake up, and you don't know what day it is
All the time. Celestia would like to ask a question. Has this ever happened to you before? One day you feel like you're full of potential and could take on the world, the next day you feel like s** and hardly do anything productive.
Not really. King Sombra will ask you a question now.

Has this ever happened.
Your friend is being nice to you, but all of a sudden, he turns out to be not so nice.
Sometimes. Discord would like to ask a question. Has this ever happened to you before? You look for something important to solve a problem or something, you search everywhere in your place, but you can't find it. A few days later the item just "shows up" somewhere, but you solved the problem already.
Nope. Big Mac is going to ask a question

Has this ever happened?
You try to get something you find important, but once you get it, you don't want it.
Yeah, kinda. :) Rarity would like to ask a question. Has this happened to you? You wait in line patiently but then some khm... rude person appears out of nowhere, cuts in front of you and when you ask him to move to the end of the line, he starts to yell.
Half of that happens. I don't tell the person to go to the end, and that person doesn't yell at me.

Pinkie Pie will ask you a question.
Guten Tag, has this ever happened before? You have to go to the bathroom, then you get in the bathroom, but you don't have to go.
No. Rainbow Dash will ask you a question

Hey, has this happened before?
When you're lifting weights, you feel like they're too heavy, but you just keep going.
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
Yes, it has! Pretty embarrassing! Rainbow Dash wants to ask you a question.

Has this happened to you before?
You ever get upset when someone talks bad about My Little Pony?
Not really. I try to convince them why MLP is a good show.

Rarity would like to ask you a question

Has this ever happened before?
You're riding a bicycle, but something hits you that makes you fall off, and you hurt yourself so badly, that it feels like a bone in your body is broken?