My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Equestria of Past Sins

dargox posted on Jun 21, 2013 at 12:19PM
Hello Bronies & Pegsisters to the world Equestria but this isn't the Equestria you know from the show but from the story called "Past Sins" which tells the story of an Incomplete Nightmare Moon who in time has to battle the Past Memories & Sins that once define the Evil Nightmare, While searching for the path to become her own mare name Nyx as well to regain the friendships of Ponyville & her adoptive mother, Twilight Sparkle.

Anyways this Rp takes place litter after Past Sins which means Nyx is her own pony and is happily living her filly life with Twilight while also making up for any wrongs she or the Children of Nightmare did during their overtakeing of Equestria.

Story Link: link

Rule:
1) NO GOD MODDING!
2) NO Killing without permission!
3) NO Content above PG-13!
4) Minimum Violence.
5) Story Roles are first come bases.
6) Custom Profile Allowed.
7) Finally JUST HAVE FUN. (or the Royal Sisters will banishes you to the moon! JK)
Hello Bronies & Pegsisters to the world Equestria but this isn't the Equestria you know from the show
last edited on Jul 24, 2013 at 03:30PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dargox said…
(Ok, Here's my pony)

Name: Night Fire
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Pic
Abilities: Flight, and Fire Magic
Job: NightTime Weather Crew
Other Info: Night's Mane & Tail turns into a magical flame during midnight, or when he's mad.
Bio: Night was born in cloudale like anyother Pegasus along followed by his blind sister, Tear Drop and like many pegasi Night had normal child hood exsep for the fact that he had uqine Power & Abilities for being a pegasus that grows stonger at Midnight as well dose his sister. Now he and sister lives in ponyville while takeing on the job of Nighttime Weather Crew.
last edited over a year ago
(Ok, Here's my pony)

Name: Night Fire
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Pic
Abilities
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Name:Snow Flake

Type:Pegsus

Job: working at the Weather Factory making hoof-made snowflakes

Abilities:Ice,Lightning and Wind Powers (and can fly of course she's a pegasus)

Other Info: i think Snowdrop and Snow Flake might be related,like Snowdrop being Snow Flake's ancestor.

Bio: she was born in Canterlot but some time later she moved at Cloudsdale with her BBBFF Orion Stardust (or Orion for short) coincidencially they moved a month before Twilight went to Ponyville but their parents died when she was just 5 y/o so her BBBFF has been taking care of her until she is old enough (to take a job) but he still cares for her every now and then. (Orion is also a pegsus and he also works at the Weather Factory to make Storm Clouds and has similar powers as Snow Flake: Lighting,Wind and Teleportation [and of course can also fly])
Name:Snow Flake

Type:Pegsus

Job: working at the Weather Factory making hoof-made
alinah_09 commented…
(also could you pls get me on the right direction cause dont know much bout it yet,probably read it tommorow) over a year ago
dargox commented…
No prob Alinah but, You'll have to wait until I get back from spending time with my brother. over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
have fun! ^^ over a year ago
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Name: Passion Fruit

Race: Unicorn

Job: A Top Designer At "Design Fame"

Abilities: Controlling Objects, Read Minds, Make LOTS of dresses, Magic

Other Info: In the sun her coat becomes a light pomegranate color

Bio: When born she never got to see her parents and thought that ponies were born without them and lived on life making things at what she could. She got discovered by J.J Ling (Designer) who offered her a job. Passion made her first dress, a tropical jungle fruit dress earning her cutie mark but became the laughing stalk of the century. She is pretty much shy all the time and almost never wants to talk but only design dresses. She barely goes outside fearing people will laugh at her. But her true personality shows when she knows she can be around people she can trust.

Cutie Mark: A passion fruit with a dress behind it and diamonds around it

Appearance:
Name: Passion Fruit

Race: Unicorn

Job: A Top Designer At "Design Fame"

Abili
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Name : Dan
Grender : Stalion
Race : Alicorn
Job : (how from fanficion can know) Fallen Prince who make "army" named GEA - Global EquestriaArmy Abilities : Can Rise Shadow Ponies for 1 hour, Demons Powers (from dad) , Angel powers (from mom), Mind Control
Bio : when he was 10 dad just dislikes him... when he was 15 he make monster-shadow-Evil-Pony named DarkShadow. Dan dont have good live as prince, that live was horible. Dad was bad and mom was good that, why dad killed mom (names unknow), he have 2 brothers and 2 sisters... the HIS real mom was Chrysalis. brothers : ShadowBlade, Shadow. He dont know sisters... now when he Fallen prince he make army named Global Equestria Army

Orther Info: he was born as "Pony of Apocalipse" that why he have cutie mark a pentagram

More Information - Special Armour

Dan (sorry for small picture)
Name : Dan
Grender : Stalion
Race : Alicorn
Job : (how from fanficion can know) Fallen Prince who
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Armoured Dan
Armoured Dan
alinah_09 commented…
cool! did you make it on pony maker? is that printed? over a year ago
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Tear Drop
Race: pegasus
Appearance: pic
Abilities: Flying, invisibility, when she cries it turns to ice, make it snow (most of her abilities involve with water and ice)
Job: sometimes she helps her brother clear the night but it's very rare for her to help him since he's mostly capable of doing it
other info: Night Fire is her older brother
Bio: she's blind but she knows her way around a lot but she gets teased a lot because of her being blind but even if she is she can manage to find her way back home or when she's flying or anything she mostly uses her ears to get her way around but she really wishes she could see

(hey Dargox we should make a background story for Tear Drop and Night Fire
Name: Tear Drop 
Race: pegasus 
Appearance: pic 
Abilities: Flying, invisi
alinah_09 commented…
like my ancestor Snowdrop.... over a year ago
Lol I realized there are all Pegasus but me as the only unicorn
alinah_09 commented…
haha,cool! XD over a year ago
NaomiWinx commented…
XD over a year ago
(lol i said i was gonna read that fan-fic abou this...but i ended up reading another one xP)
( Ok everypony, I'm back and ready to start this Rp but one question: Who wants to play the Twilight & Nyx roles?)
( Ok everypony, I'm back and ready to start this Rp but one question: Who wants to play the Twilight
(Um...Guess i'll play Twilight)
(Ok but Naomi just note that Twilight is Nyx's mom in this Rp. That's the black alicorn in pic above)

Night Fire trotting down the road to the school house to drop off his sister, Tear Drop on the first day back to school as well to check up on his good friend Twilight her progress of being a mother to an certain ailcorn named Nyx, who's still getting verbal lashing from about a third of the ponies in Equestria for her bad deeds while in her Nightmare Moon form. "Come on, Tear Drop! Pick up the speed, you don't want upset your crusaders pals for being late and more so you new friend Nyx." Night tells Tear while reaching haft way down of schoolhouse road.
Tear Drop looked down "do i haft to go Nighty what if the kids beside the crusaders and Nyx won't like me..." she said while trotting a little faster she didn't even want to go to school to begin with because she didn't want to be tricked or fooled with
"Sis are you still sweating over that small stuff? Because we both know this isn't your first time back and beside that didn't you Pinkey Pie Promise with the rest of the Crusaders to help Nyx get threw this school year there is still a few ponies mad at her for the whole Nightmare Moon thing like.....Diamond & Sliver." Night explains to Tear Drop while reminding her of the Crusaders Promise she made with her friends right as Night & Tear reach the front of the school with Cheerilee in the doorway to greet her student back to school.

(Ok here's the first million dollar question: who wants to play the Crusaders? Role call. Apple Bloom, Sweety Bell, Scootaloo, And Twist)
(Oh wait sorry no xD Not good at mother stuff Sorry)
Passion Fruit slowly makes dresses in her home sewing, measuring, and adjusting things in the outfit she makes. Flower Bee (Random Sis for a bit) looks up at Passion Fruit. "You're supposed to take me to school Passion Fruit! I'm going to be late!" She jumps up and down. "Oh daaalliinnnggg....I'm not taking you out there in that...prison of shame they call..."out...side" says Passion Fruit. "Pleaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee!!! Just wear your coat!" Flower whines. "Fine.." Passion grumbles as she puts on her coat and pulls the hood over her head shadowing her face. She opens the door and brings Flower Bee out with her and walks over to the school bringing along Flower Bee.
Tear Drop sighed as she could feel some ponies glares but they weren't only at her she turned her head at them as she then bumped into her crusader's friends "oof!" she and Applebloom said at the same time as she landed on her butt she got up as her eyes was spinning around in circles then she closed her eyes and shook her hey "hey there Tear Drop and Nighty! how are y'all?" Applebloom said with a big smile on her face "we're fine where's Nyx?" Tear Drop said looking around Scootaloo sighed "still waiting for her Twilight said she'll be coming soon" Scootaloo said as Sweetiebelle nodded

(who's twist?)
(Twist is this pony)
(Twist is this pony)
(ooooh her i remember now!)

Twist was jumping excitingly "oh this is so awesome i can't wait to see Nyx and it's very nice to see you Tear! if you don't mind me calling you that!" Twist said while jumping around Tear Drop she laughed a bit watching Twist jump around her "Niiiightyyyyy don't forget that daare i gave you!" Tear Drop said while giggling Applebloom and the other's looked at Tear Drop confused "Dare?" they said wondering what she meant all Tear Drop did was giggling "you'll see when Class begins" Tear Drop said while grinning
dargox commented…
Um...Hikari, what dare dose Night has to do? over a year ago
(um...Hikari, what is Night Fire's dare?)

Night Fire just sighed while saying. "Man sis! You just have to remember that, didn't you?" He hoof-face himself to be little silly.

(Hey Hikari, Will you play Twilight while I play Nyx for the next few post or until someone else wants the roles?)
Flower Bee drags along Passion Fruit as she sees everyone talk and giggle. "They're obviously giggling at me..." Passion says in disappointment adjusting her cloak. "Oh your fine Passion lets just meet some new people already" Flower says at she glances over at the other fillies, colts, mares, and stallions.
(Night Fire's dare is to walk in the class in a pink and puffy clown like outfit she and Rarity and Sweetie belle made for fun and talk in a funny accent XD and okkz then!)

Twilight looked at Nyx on her back "Nyx don't worry i know a little filly that knows how you feel except for a different reason it may not be as much but she would know how you feel okay? you're gonna have a lot of friends in this school" Twilight said trying to encourage Nyx

Tear Drop started giggling as did Sweetie belle when she remembered the dare the other three were still baffled but i guess they would wait until class "hey when's Rarity gonna bring it over?" Sweetie belle said while looking around "she'll bring it soon i think she said she's going to talk with a pony named Passion Fruit first and then come over and give it to Nighty soooo Nighty make sure you wait for Rarity" she said in a joking demanding tone

Twilight then walked up to the group as she smiled "hey there you guys! Night Fire Tear Drop how have you two been?" she said for she has met the two before Tear Drop smiled "we've been doing great!!" she said while peeking over at Nyx
snow flake was done at her job at the weather factory nad started to help Orion finish with his work (started to mix some stuff to put to the stormcloud machine thingy) *thunder!* "ha,cool" she said wiping her sweat "go on home,we can handle it from here" said Orion "sure,now to check some "event" at school ;)" she was on her way there *giggle* "this is going to be fun!"
"But Twilight what about the other ponies in my class? Because I'm pretty sure their still mad about my Nightmare Moon phase." Nyx asked Twilight in a sheepish tone while trying to hide in Twilight's mane. "Plus don't forget about Diamond and Sliver, They didn't even think twice to say 'NO' when asked them to forgive me." Nyx added.
(eventually got to school) "finally here~" (went inside) "oh,hey Twi! *waves*" "good to see ya Nyx! still nervous cause of that..you know...but dont waorry im sure you'll get through it! *smile*"
(Oh does Passion happen to bring?)
Passion heads into the school and takes off the cloak revealing her beautiful curls and her radiant coat. "There happy?" she says. "Yes, I am satisfied." Flower Bee replies.
(Well Naomi, I'm not sure if Passion has anything to with this scene but Tear just remind Night Fire that he has to wear a pink clown costume for a dare......and I think Rarity & Passion with the help of Tear Drop & Sweetish belle are the main designers of the pink clown costume.)

Night Fire sitting on the front porch of the schoolhouse with Twilight while watching Tear & Nyx run inside to join their Crusader friends to find seats before Cheerilee could start class. "Hey Twilight, can you help me out with this dare?" He asked Twilight while continuing to wait for Rarity to arrive at the schoolhouse.
(Oh okay)
Passion then takes out her phone and starts dialing Rarity's number and Rarity picks up.
"Yes Daaaaaallllinnngggg?" answers Rarity.
"Hey are you here yet already? At the schoolhouse?" says Passion Fruit.
"Oh my! Have I forgotten!" replies Rarity hanging up and soon appears next to Passion Fruit. "Here I am now!" she says. Passion Fruit hugs her. "Man your grand entrances..." she says.
Twilight looked at Night Fire and giggled "sure thing Night fire what is it you need?" she said smiling

Tear Drop sat next to Nyx as Applebloom sat next to Tear and Sweetie Belle sat next to Applebloom and Scootaloo sat next to Sweetie belle they were all just talking untill a paper ball was thrown at Nyx Tear Drop turned her head in the direction of where the paper ball came from as another one came she then quickly got the paper ball and throw it back at the pony who threw it "quit throwing paper at my friend Snips" Tear Drop said as she turned around Apple Bloom and the others clapped her paws "hey Tear Drop i gotta say how do you do most things without being able to see" Scootaloo asked
"good that you're here Rarity" *whispers* "so did you bring it?" *giggle*
"Well...Twilight, I was wondering if you could use some of your magic once I put on the clown costume? So that way I can take the personality of the suite than me trying act silly in front these ponies." Night Fire ask Twilight while also explaining his reasons as he then looks down the road to see three certain ponies as they trots up to the school while giggling at a pink color costume, being held up in magic by the white unicorn of the group.
Twilight looked over at the pink suit and giggled a bit "okay then Night Fire I'm guessing that Tear Drop caught you in one of her dares again
"Pretty much but hay! I wouldn't be a good brother if I didn't do my sister's dares once in blue moon and besides I also know...I'm not the only brother in Equestria who got tricked by their sister into doing something." Night Fire answers Twilight while hinting about meeting Shinning Armor as he waits for Rarity handover the costume to him.
Twilight chuckled while scratching the back of her head with her hoof "yeah you two do remind me of me and Shining when we were younger and most of the time when we visit we do the same thing" Twilight said while looking through the window as she saw Tear Drop catching the paper ball for Nyx "you have a very gifted Sister Night most ponies with disabilities like your sister would just give up in life but you're sister seem like she knows everything around her like she can actually see what's going on" Twilight said while glancing through the window again to see Applebloom Scootaloo Sweetiebelle and Tear Drop along with Nyx laughing together at a joke
Night smiles a bit as he joins Twilight to look into the window while saying. "Well Tear Drop is more skilled than gifted but she dose have her moments when she surprise ponies but there's still times when she needs her brother's help to confer her." He then turns his head to look at Twilight while saying. "Now enough about me and Tear Drop. How is being a mother to an ailcorn been treating you?"
Twilight smiled "oh Nyx is just a sweet heart she still has her moments when ponies teases her or hate her but i'm glad that she has some friends Silver and Diamond also have been teasing her a lot more then other ponies though" she then looked through the window

Tear Drop was chatting to all her friends when Silver and Diamond walked over "well well well if it isn't the blind pony and the nightmare ha how adorable two losers still together" she said as she saw Nyx shroud down a bit but Tear Drop just stood up from her seat "Diamond Tiara leave us alone especially Nyx" she said as Applebloom Sweetie belle and Scootaloo also stood by Tear Drop and Nyx "yeah do y'all really need to continue this whole nightmare moon thing? it's over okay so y'all just keep ya mouths shut and back off!" Applebloom said as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon just glared "why are you protecting those two losers? seriously they're not anything like us at all and you still protect them?" Silver Spoon question while glaring at them all Tear Drop walked over to them "just because a pony is different or has been evil does not mean they should be treated as an outcast" she said while walking back to Nyx "we're no different Diamond and Silver we're just like you young fillies who just wants to have friends and play around and be like how fillies are suppose to be" Tear Drop said while Diamond and Silver just stared at her "what? can't think of anything to say? good now every pony let's just calm down and have a good day okay? and no more teasing our friend" she said as the crusaders she then looked at Nyx along with the others as they all smiled

Twilight was pretty surprised at Tear Drop's speech and smiled "now that's true friendship" she said while wiping a tear away from her eyes
Rarity nods and shakes her head over to Passion and Passion Fruit uses her magic to make a pink clown outfits with rainbow edges. "Ready to be worn by the best!" says Rarity and chuckles.
Night turns around to face Rarity & Passion while saying. "Well finally you two show up, i was starting to think that I was going to wait here all day for Rarity to bring the custom but of course I don't mean any disrespect. I just want to this dare done with." He then puts on a smile while doing a super stallion move to put on the costume.
Twilight looked at the clown suit and giggled "this will be entertaining did sweetie belle and Tear Drop help with that suit?" she said giggling again
Passion giggles as Night wears the outfit in such pride remembering to add something else and creates a sash the says: "I'm A Pretty Pretty Princess" and puts it over Night. Rarity chuckles with Passion as she puts it on. "There you go now the outfits done!" Passion Fruit says
Twilight then did a spell so then he could be like the design of the suit (as in like be funny and weird and crazy and all that!) as she then started giggling at the sash "nice touch Passion" she said while giggling

Ms Cheerilee stood in front of the class after teaching the class something "okay class today since it's family appreciation day Tear Drop decided to bring her brother and he said he has a surprise for us today sooo here he is Night Fire!" she said while putting her hoof towards the door waiting for Night Fire to come in
Snow Flake: *giggles* this is going to fun
"Show them your beeeaauuuutiful outfit." Passion says. "Oh you must!" says Rarity giggling.
"3...2....1!" "show time!"
Suddenly on que, Night Fire blots into the classroom and begins to hop around the children in his pink suit while becoming funnier with even hop thanks to Twilight's spell which made Night Fire almost as funny as Pinkie Pie talking silly.

Mean while as Night Fire bounce around all silly like, Nyx was sitting at desk trying so hard hold her laughter as she watched the rest of her classmate and friends as well Ms.Cheerilee all uncontrollably laughing at or with Night Fire as he continues to go around the room which Nyx finally found herself laughing on the floor with her Crusader Pals.
Tear Drop was just laughing on the ground as she watches her brother she knew he would ask twilight for the spell but she didn't mind as long as he did the dare she's fine with it she sat up and continues watching her brother acting hilarious
A few seconds later after a full thirty minutes of hopping and comical jesters, Night Fire finally snaps back to his normal self as he stops in front of the classroom while letting a fraction of anger out on the pink suit to burn it off his body while leaving some remains for Rarity or Passion to collect later. "Alright sis, I done your dare and Now I dare you and everypony in this room to bring home all As this year!" Night challenged Tear Drop and the Crusaders while not trying to put the six fillies in the spotlight, he then turns and walks outside to once again join Twilight and the other three mares on the school porch.
(Whaaaaaaaaaaat???)
dargox commented…
LOL XD over a year ago
dargox commented…
I have to make Night Fire to get some payback on Tear Drop. over a year ago
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Me no gettie what he saidie over a year ago
(well finally you showed up...btw i just started reading the fanfic a week ago and now im already on chapter 21...hehe..im a fast reader and i love reading as much as i love music x3)

Snow Flake: *laughing* o-ok...*inhales then exhales* ok im good
(hey Alinah, Is it okay if Night & Tear are made into Snow Flake's cousins? since Tear Drop & Night Fire are also decencies of Snow Drop)

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the show Cousin because that's the last time I'm ever going to wear PINK!" Night stated as he stares down the laughing mares before sitting down while crossing his front hooves.
(well...okay,just for this RP...but you know she also has a BBBFF:Orion Stardust btw finished reading and currently reading the mini series of it Trinklets,Nxy or Nightmare and now Winter Bells ch5)

Snow Flake: so what now,i guess they're starting class...we dont want to be a bother
alinah_09 commented…
(finished reading all of it!!!) over a year ago
over a year ago kivamarie said…
(don't forget about Protecting Kimmy RP)
alinah_09 commented…
(huh? what?) over a year ago