My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fanpop is Magic- Power of the OC's!

powerpuffy300 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 02:20AM
So basically, this is going to be the kind of post where there is absolutely no plot at all! It's the kind of story to sit back, relax, and do whatever you want and befriend whoever you want! I will accept any new posts from anyone at anytime. You can just message me if you have any questions about this. Ill start off with the first post and anyone can join in whenever they want! Hope you enjoy, and remember, no rules whatsoever! You can do whatever you want to! Here is a picture of my OC, so all of you can get a visual image of Sparkling Tide. Enjoy!
So basically, this is going to be the kind of post where there is absolutely no plot at all! It's the

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago powerpuffy300 said…
Sparkling Tide: *walking around town, munching on a chocolate cupcake from Sugarcube Corner*
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(Hi there! I've already said that in other rp's, but it's always fun to be a pony! Your character seems like a happy mare, so I'd like to join with my main character, Nocturnal Mirage, as a contrast to this, not to bring you down or anything, just to get things started, you know... :)
(Hi there! I've already said that in other rp's, but it's always fun to be a pony! Your character see
NocturnalMirage commented…
But if this RP's going to head for another zompony apocalypse, I swear to Celestia I'll hang myself! :) nah, just kidding... over a year ago
(I don't believe it should be heading for the zombie ranges, or at least, I hope not.. Your welcome to join!)

Sparkling Tide: *notices slightly straight-faced earth pony with a dark blue body and black feet and decides to go over and talk to him* "Hello there! I'm Sparkling Tide, and you are?" *talks between chocolate cupcake bites*
last edited over a year ago
Mirage: Oh, Hi! Name's Nocturnal Mirage. *pale smile* Why do you ask?
Sparkling: *continuing to eat cupcake* "No reason, just curious, I haven't seen you around here before."
last edited over a year ago
Mirage: Yeah, I usually sleep during the daytime, because of my job, but I took a few days off, I seriously needed some rest. What about you? Have any plans on this beatiful day?
Sparkling: "Not really. I guess you could say I'm just here to be here."
Mirage: Well, I guess that makes two of us... *eyes widens as two silhouettes emerge on the horizon, one of them is a draconequus, the other one is a pegasus*
What is that... thing? *whispers to Sparkling* I could swear I've seen that creature somewhere in the past...
Sparkling: *dark blue eyes widen with fear* "I-I have no idea...."
NocturnalMirage commented…
Oh, I wanted to ask this before... What's Sparkling Tide's cutie mark? What's her talent? :) over a year ago
Mirage: *the two figures come closer, their features are now visible, and a magic beam strikes a few inches away from us* Wait a minute! That's not a pegasus! She's a purple alicorn!
(My cutie mark must have not gotten through and I didn't notice. Her cutie mark is a box of crayons with a happy face on it, showing her love of drawing and happiness)

Sparkling *looks closer at the purple alicorn* "Is that, Twilight?!"
( Oh, I see. I was just curious.)
Mirage: What, you mean the librarian? I thought she was a unicorn... *Twilicorn and Discord passes by right beside us with an emotionless face, gazing into nothingness, but Rainbow Dash flies in front of them. Without saying a word, Discord snaps his fingers and RD's wings disappear, Twilight fires a bolt of magic, that forms a floating cage around her, then they continue their way toward the center of Ponyville*
Sparkling: *She watches as Twilicorn and Discord contiue on their way towards the center of Ponyville. On the way Applejack stops in front of them. "What's gotten into you Twilight!? Snap out of it!" she exclaims. Twilicorn just proceeds to do the same thing to Applejack, shooting a beam at her, locking her in a floating cage as they continue on their way.* "Should we do something? Then again, I don't want to be caged.."
Mirage: Yeah, we must find out why are they acting like this, or more importantly, what are they after? They are heading to the center of the town for a reason. What's there, that holds any importance? Can you help? You know Ponyville better than me...