My Little Pony Friendship is Magic E.C.I - Equestrian Couple Institution - (RP & Teen)

TheCheezCake posted on Apr 09, 2013 at 02:37PM
The E.C.I is a roleplay based on an Institution to help Mares, Stallions, Fillies and even Colts to find a Boyfriend/Girlfriend. It is Teen because some suggestive things may be added to the Roleplay only to help make it more interesting. The E.C.I RP can also help Bronies and Pegasisters around the world find a mate/GF/BF for their OC. E.C.I is NOT Online Dating.

1. Please be mature in your posts. If somebody replies with something suggestive, do not reply with (Ewww! I'm not responding!) It is breaking the fact that this is Teen.
2. Please use full grammar. If you accidentally make an error that's okay, but no posts like "strshin walk up to hedhrt an madk ot wit him."
3. No Godmodding! This means no hurting/killing/abusing another character that another person owns without their permission.
4. ABSOLUTELY No Puppeteering! This is something I made up. It is like Godmodding. It means you take over another person's character again without their permission and kill them/abuse them/hurt them/etc.
5. Finally, respect others. Somebody may not be good at ROLEPLAYING or have an Alicorn OC but don't be mean to them.

If you would like to join, please post a picture of your OC, their name, and some other info. (Oh, and there's a secret passcode in the rules to show you read this! Its in all capitols! NOTE: Its not ABSOLUTELY.) Please, have fun! Thanks!

Alright, so here is my OC!

Name: Bloomin' Berry

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Picture

Abilities: Farming, Cooking, Speeding up Fruit/Vegetable Planting process, Painting

Job: Farmer of Fruits and Selling Fruit

Other Info: Bloomin' Berry was born with Complete Heterocromia, an Eye Disease that gave one of her Iris's a Violet Color. Although not shown in the picture from time to time. Later, she was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes.

Bio: Bloomin' Berry lived her first 7 years of her life in an Orphanage, and was finally adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Fluter. They had a daughter, Musical Melody, who was very unkind to Berry. They never treated her with respect and on occasion would force her to go out and get more Insulin for her Diabetes. The other foals at the school called her "Bumblin' Berry" whenever her eye changed to the violet color. Bloomin' Berry Finally moved out of her adopted family's house at age 16.
The E.C.I is a roleplay based on an Institution to help Mares, Stallions, Fillies and even Colts to f

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheCheezCake said…
(Alright, you'll be accepted, just one more thing, you forgot there's a passcode! It says right here from the rules: "(Oh, and there's a secret passcode in the rules to show you read this! Its in all capitols! NOTE: Its not ABSOLUTELY.)" Please put the passcode somewhere in in your post and then we'll start! Thanks! ^^)