My Little Pony Friendship is Magic ANYBODY WANT ME TO MAKE THEM A PONY???

BloomBrick101 posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 07:24PM
(Boy / Girl)
Pony's name:

Pony's age:
Color:
Fur patterns:

Hair color(s):
Describe hair & Tail:

Eye color:

Describe Cutie mark (If nesesary):
Type of pony: (Alicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, ect . . . )

Attitude / Mood: (Punk, Gothic, Playful, Mean, ect . . . )
Anything else: (Accessories, Props, Clothing, ect . . . )

I'll post pics of the ponies after I'm done!)

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BloomBrick101 said…
heart
Here you go Jordy-Dash, Sorry I made it a little late, but I hope you like it!
Here you go Jordy-Dash, Sorry I made it a little late, but I hope you like it!
over a year ago powerpuffy300 said…
I got that taken care of! I hope you like it daredevilangel! By the way Bloom, thanks for becoming a fan of mine! I greatly appreciate it!
last edited over a year ago
I got that taken care of! I hope you like it daredevilangel! By the way Bloom, thanks for becoming a
over a year ago eldon22 said…
Boy, Lupin, 20, Dark gray coat, Brown mane and tail: Mane is cropped military style and the tail is short like Rarity's tail after she cut it to help the serpent in episode 2, Amber or Silver eyes, full moon with wolf paw print in the center, unicorn, distant or daydreaming expression, a leather book with a black spine either in a saddle bag or being read.
over a year ago awesomecheese said…
Girl, Sea Sparkle, kid, very pale blue coat, aqua mane and tail, rainbow dash style,light purple, silver, or blue eyes, alicorn, four pointed star with two dolphins circling it.
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
Say hello to Blue Bolt, the game-loving, artistic unicorn! Made him on devianart's pony creator. He would make an awesome friend for Rainbow Dash/Rarity. P.S., he's 19, just like me me. Think you can draw him?
Say hello to Blue Bolt, the game-loving, artistic unicorn! Made him on devianart's pony creator. He w