My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Ask a Pony

sophy22 posted on Jan 24, 2013 at 05:43PM
I saw this on the DP club and i want to make this activity here( credit SweetPea2007)
1. Let's pretend the characters in My Little Pony: friendship is magic are real and that we can ask them questions.

2.First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. pinkie pie why do you like parties so much?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex pinkie: oh you know where there is a party there is fun!
(and then this person ask what he or she wants)
4. This are the rules if you got questions just ask

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as ______ and then they will ask a character.....

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sophy22 said…
fluttershy we know you like animals but which one is your favorite?
(now other person must pretend she or he is fluttershy and answer my question then you can ask other question as a different character)
mlpfim1222 commented…
Oh, I like all animals but Angel he has always been my little angel over a year ago
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
(What, we're you expecting somepony else to answer this question?)

Fluttershy: Well, um... I don't really have a favorite. I love and cherish all my animal friends equally. Don't tell Angel I said that though... he still believes he's my favorite. Even if he is a little bit of a jerk sometimes...

Well, that was... informative, Fluttershy. But now I would like to ask Applejack a question, and here it is: Why in the hay does your barn keep getting destroyed, accidentally or otherwise?
Edvine2 commented…
(Really, I would like to know this. It's like we can't go 5 episodes without the barn somehow falling apart now!) over a year ago
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
I'm Edvine2, and I approve this bump.
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
Rainbow Dash, how cool do you believe you really are?

Rainbow: The coolest one in Equestria! I can clear the skies in 10 seconds flat! Is there anyone who wants to protest that? Say it and get a hoof in the face!

Ok, Dash, you sure know how to challenge somebody...How long have you been smiling at me like that? Kinda creepy!

Rainbow: I don't know, since the interview started. Should I stop?

That would be a good idea!
last edited over a year ago