My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Canada24 posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 04:12PM
About six or so years ago. I ended doing something crazy to save a girl. Such as pushing her away from a car, and winding up taking the hit myself. A very intense hit.

I spend three in the hospital. Cem back..

Didn't even get a thank you for it.
Yet some other guy who did her a simple favor, earned a kiss on the cheek.

All I got.. News that she changed schools, conviently

What the hell!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fefe2002 said…
it never happened to me
Canada24 commented…
hmmmmm.. over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
It's wierd how people act sometimes. I'm sorry that happened to you. It never happened to me.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Yeah, life is ugly, full of morons and retards, it's hard to find good people. Unless you're in the MLP community. That is why I wander in the world of magical technicolor pastell ponies on a daily basis. I'm sorry, that happened to ya.
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Well I have situation like this (mah Shadow) some girl go acos the street and I saw fast sport blue car (yeaaa moron dont saw the girl... idiot) well I pushed her back on pavement and... car hited me (moron dont even stop to help me >:( ) that girl just call an ambulance... and go... I lying on the fuckin street about half hour (Poland ambulances... pfff...) .. crying from pain... do you now how it hurt when fast sport car hit you... about 1 year ago some moran do somethink like this and he get a kiss from her he been in newspaper as "hero" ... when I think about it I can say only - FUCK YOU WORLD!!! OH and that guy have just broken leg when I have been broken 2 legs and arm and ribs... is demn hurt...
last edited over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Fuckin ironic ain't it? over a year ago