My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My very own thing...

mariofan14 posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 02:25AM
Ok, so I've seen plenty of random topics going on, such as the "Kiss, Hug, Slap Game", and I've decided to make my own topic.

The object of this is to describe who your favorite MLP: FiM antagonist/villain is and why. Then compare that to any Disney villain/antagonist.

For example (Only an example, not really my fav):

"My favorite MLP: FiM villain has to be Discord because he can be his own loony type of animal anytime, yet his technique of deception was great. I can compare him to Hades because they can be cool, yet they both cause problems for the protagonists."

Pictures are not required, yet they are welcome, as long as they're your villain comparison.

Thank you and enjoy! :)

-mariofan14

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago powerpuffy300 said…
smirk
Okay, mine would have to be those Changelings. They runied Shining Armor's wedding first of all! Plus, she trapped Candace in a cave! I would compare the Changelings to the Aladdin King Guy..... I forget his name.... because he can change into a snake :)! Here is a picture of the Queen of Changelings!
Okay, mine would have to be those Changelings. They runied Shining Armor's wedding first of all! Plus
over a year ago clancker1223 said…
Well my fav villan is also Discord because hes freakin hilarious! If i have to compare him to any other villan from disney it would have to be Jafar cuz they both like to cause chaos