My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Show Choir decision-making help.

btflash posted on May 25, 2012 at 11:21PM
As absolutely none of you know, my high school's show choir is going to have auditions next week for next year's show choir. I tried out last year, but chose a song for my audition that I was terrible at (freshman mistake, I swear XD ).
Anyway, this year I've thought really hard on what song I should sing for this year's audition.

Now, I bet you're wondering how this pertains to this club? Well, the song I chose is one that I am particularly good at singing.

That song Is Smile Smile Smile.
Please remember that I am a straight 16 year old guy, and I'm worried that this song (with lyrics modified a bit so the fact that I'm a brony isn't given away. I'm a closet brony) will hurt my image a bit. I'm a little cynical, so I'm worried that some people will laugh or call me gay. I'm not worried enough that it will stop me from singing it altogether, but I want opinions on this, as this is an important decision.

So what does everyone here think? should I go through with it?

EDIT: I've decided, and I'm going to go through with it. I've got MandoPony's karaoke version of the song, I've been practicing, and I'm all set to sing a song from MLP in front of my fellow high school students. Well, worst case scenario, they're going to laugh and question my sexual orientation. Best case scenario, some of my classmates might turn out to be bronies. Wish me luck!
last edited on May 30, 2012 at 01:48AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago triq267 said…
Totally do it. Smile Smile Smile is perfect. And if they call you gay, so what? If they're ignorant enough to call you gay for singing a pony song, then their opinion doesn't matter.