My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Mlp Fim Holloween Costume

k9hatake posted on Sep 26, 2011 at 09:27PM
hello tho the wonderfulworld of ponies. i have been in deep thought about what i was going to be for hollowee this year ( originally sasuke uchiha but it proved to be to expensive) soo i talked about it with my friends about it ( the one who turned me on to Equestria daily and another). they came up with the idea that we would go around my nieghborhood and we would be my little ponies together. at first i was going to be derpy but my one friend said that i should be Fluttershy. so its fluttershy rainbowdash and lil spark a character who was from the original series but nit so much part of the anime most likely a regected main character. so my questin is where can i find 2 fla litely colored pink wigs for a good price, and what are you being for holoween?

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fishypup said…
Oh, man, you are lucky! I desperately want to do a group costume (I'd want to be Rainbow Dash or Applejack), but alas, I have no real-life friends with whom to do it. I've got one full-fledged brony buddy, but he's...kind of a big guy. Maybe he could be the Big Mac to my Applejack or something. XDD If I can't do ponies, though, I have a lot of other Halloween ideas...might do a Facebook poll next month and let my friends help me decide what to go with.

Anyway, I would try simply image-searching for "light pink" or "pale pink" or "baby pink" wigs online, and when you see one that looks Fluttershy-like, click to see which store(s) sells it. There are a couple of mega costume shop sites that would probably have the greatest wig selection.

For instance:

link

I see some that could work with a bit of styling. :D
over a year ago k9hatake said…
what do u think
what do u think
over a year ago fishypup said…
smile
That could be perfect! :D If it's strong enough to withstand being styled into Fluttershy's shape, that would make it even better...=)