My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Your Inner Pony

k9hatake posted on Sep 08, 2011 at 04:16PM
ok here are the rules you can use any pony you want. if it is one that already exists thats fine, if its one you are going to make up thats fine too. just show a picture of the pony you are and background info (not needed for the ones that exist but i will allow if you would like). i need stuff like name, colors, where they live, excedera. ill even show you mine.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago k9hatake said…
this was the first one i drew.

name: Puppy

place of birth: Ponyville

where shecurrently lives: she travels but has decided to return to Ponyville for a couple years.

Colors: fur green main and tail brown

cuitie mark storie: one day Puppy was walking in the Everfree forest when she stumbled across a baby dragon egg. she tried to find the parents but couldnt so she decided to take it back to her home. the problem was that at that time she was in the prosses of moving to her new home in Mainhatten, and her appartment didnt allow pets. so she decided to stay in the Ever free forest until the dragon was able to live on its own, and thats when her flank started to sparkle and her cutie mark appeard.

Extra info: Puppy was all alone growing up her mother died shortly after she was born and her father abandoner her at a young age. so she grew up living withher nieghbores and friends.

if there are anmy other questions just ask i will post a hub version pick my friend drew for me.
over a year ago k9hatake said…
srry pic didnt show
over a year ago rainbowdashcool said…
laugh
mine is Tricky
description:a pony that loves to play friendly prank
house:prank store

mine is Tricky 
description:a pony that loves to play friendly prank
house:prank sto
over a year ago rayrayrox said…
Name:Melody
Birth Place:Ponyville
Curent Home:Ponyville
Cutie Mark:Mic
Story Of Cutie mark:Melody was very bored one day so she went 4 a stroll as she was walking, she started humming then singing and she then got he Cutie Mark
over a year ago carlie445 said…
Name: Night Scream
Birth Place:underground
Curent Home:Equestria
Cutie Mark:Bleeding Skull
Story Of Cutie mark: at age of 6, she was stabbed in the head with a knife during pinkie pie's " rage ". She swore to show it ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE WORTHY!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Name: Nocturnal Mirage

Race: Earth Pony

Place of Birth: Terra Absolutia (An isolated land far beyond Eastern Equestria, surrounded and protected by tall mountains and inhabited by magic-user earth ponies)

Current Home: Ponyville (But his job - being a Night Time Guard at the Crystalline Embassy - requires him to travel to Canterlot on a daily basis)

Cutie Mark: An eye in the middle of a vortex

Colors: Cobalt blue coat, black hooves, black mane and tail, with dark purple layers, green eyes

Story of Cutie Mark: His mark represents the special sixth sense he was born with, namely: indirect sight (the ability to see through the eyes of any living, conscious being in a small radius). Therefore he was born with a Cutie Mark.

Other info: Mirage carries recessive unicorn genes and inherited some magic from his mother, Summer Pride, who was a very powerful elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. Therefore, despite being an earth pony, Mirage can levitate things and has the ability of basic terra-manipulation, which skill is a characteristic of every earth pony who lives in Terra Absolutia.
Name: Nocturnal Mirage

Race: Earth Pony

Place of Birth: Terra Absolutia (An