Movies Dan in Real Life (with Steve Carell)

charleybrown posted on Oct 28, 2007 at 08:15PM
Has anyone seen it or plan to see it? I just saw it today and I thought it was a sweet and funny movie and Steve Carell can definitely hold my attention. I think he is awesome on the Office and that he's not just a comedian - he's a great actor!

Movies 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I went to see it on Friday and every single person I know has already heard me go on and on about this film. It's possibly the best movie I've seen ALL YEAR. And that's saying a lot, since it's almost November.

I'm a major Office fan and I was amazed at how easy it was to forget about Michael Scott and associate Steve as a hardworking, but adorably clueless, single father. My favorite parts were the dancing scenes; when he's trying to follow what Marie is doing and when he hits the dance floor with Ruthie. I did like the other characters, of course, but Steve Carell held this movie together. It could have been a mess without him. The idea of a guy falling for his brother's girlfriend is kind of creepy, but with Steve it seemed like the most romantic thing in the world. *sighs* Okay, I'm going to stop before I get too emotional. Sufficed to say, I loved this film and I'm desperately hoping someone will post it online so I can watch it again. :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jameson said…
Yeah i saw it today and I just love it it's mine new favorite movie it was so sweet i usually don't like his movie but i love this on
over a year ago Mindfreak666 said…
I went to see this movie recently too. I thought it was so funny I loved it. I only really went to see it because I love Steve Carell and Dane Cook. It was really good
over a year ago CutiePoo0828 said…
planning to see it definitely this weekend b/c everyone has told me it's a good movie! thx 4 extra push to see it guys! =)