Monster High Monster Mansion Vacation (RP)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 01:56AM
It's winter break and all the ghouls have like nowhere to go until Clawdeen and Clawd invite them all to their Mansion that their family is not staying at this year so they can bring all of their friends . Are you ready to have a awesome time in the Wolf's Mansion .

You can RP cannon characters or OC's but only if they are allowed

Excepted Oc's ~Baxter, Clawtina , and Billy

These people can hop right in and choose their characters because they are invited if you are not invited please ask and then I will decide on letting you in.

Invited List-

CuteBlossom123

HelloKitty_Love

And Clawtina

My Charaters that I shall be playing - Clawdeen, Clawd, Abbey, Frankie , and Toralei

You can RP up to six Characters :)

~Thanks so much xMiss-IceQueenx

I Will Start

Clawdeen sat bored in class as when she remembered she forgot to text her friends about Winter Break in her mansion.

Hey Guys and Ghouls ,
Looking for some winter fun . My mansion is free all break and everyone is invited to stay , You all get your own room Howl at Me Back

XoXo Clawdeen

She sat there waiting for her replies.
last edited on Jan 22, 2012 at 10:34PM
save

Monster High 4331 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4301-4331 of 4331

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"You get it how you want. Rough, hard, and dirty." Austin smirked giving her a dark wink "I can tell how bad you want it you dirty girl." he chuckled moving his hands lower "I know it is.". "Exactly we both get it our way." he grinned as he pressed himself up against her breasts. "I love it when your glad." he whispered giving her ass a small squeeze. "I can so tell that you you love it rough. You are pretty rough yourself." he smirked "Hmm so I am now getting that I am your master now.". "Save the sucking for an entirely different purpose." he grinned holding up her chin "You do don't you?". "I so would love it if that was possible. It would feel so fucking good for the both of us." he nodded giving her a lusty glance. "It is feeling so good right now." Austin nodded trying to push himself even further in. "Must be the best sex you have had in a while right?" he chuckled darkly slowly pulling himself back out "I know babe, I warned you about how big I am right?". "I am so loving this right now." He moaned feeling her tighten around him "Sometimes I like my spaces tight." he smirked giving her a quick kiss. "So glad to be satisfying you so much right now baby." he grinned darkly.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Well good the dirty little wolf gets what she wants" Clawdeen chuckles darkly back "Well I want it really bad" she told him nodding "Good and I am glad we both get our way ". She moaned feeling his hands and his body against her warm breasts . "I really do" She moaned sexily biting her lip as she felt his hand squeezing her ass. "Hmm well thanks" she chuckled smirking "Yes you are my dirty Ans naughty master". "What purpose would that be?" she asked him grinning . "Yes I do" Clawdeen smirked "and I know it would feel so good" she moaned to him . "So good" she moaned with him feeling him go deeper. "Yeah it's like the best sex ever " Clawdeen nodded giving a slight whine as he pulled out. "Yes you did but I like them large" she smirked darkly "Good" Clawdeen blushed still "and you are satisfying me more than I ever thought I could be" she moaned .
"Dirtier the wolf, the harder she gets it." Austin whispered into her ear smirking "Your getting it bad and hard tonight." he told her darkly, "We do, and it's a win win situation for us.". "I can so tell that you do by your sexy, and pleasureful moans." he grinned letting his hands linger where they were. "No problem at all he nodded "Good to know that I am your master. Cause I am treating you so well, and your moans keep making me harder by the minute.". "Your purpose would be to suck my dick, I know you you love that taste of it." Austin chuckled darkly "So good for us." he nodded letting out a small moan. "I love the way you tighten around me baby." he whispered forcefully shoving himself back in "Even for me it is.". "Im glad you like them large, cause I like you tight and small." he smirked "old thing I satisfied you more than expected, you just love this so much."
"Then I will be rolling in the mud tonight " Clawdeen chuckled giving him a wink. "Well I like it bad and really hard" she said grinning "I love those situations ". "Good Becuse that is their purpose " Clawdeen chuckled darkly letting out a few more moans feeling his hands. "Yes you are my one and only master" Clawdeen said nodding lustfully "I am glad they make you so hard" she moaned "I want it as stiff as a fucking brick". " I will suck you dick with pleasure , I promise" Clawdeen chuckled darkly "and the taste is just so amazing especially after you will come " . "Me Too, I like the way you harden inside of me" she grinned moaning again as se felt him shove himself in her tightness again. "Better for both of us" she said nodding. "I am that" Clawdeen chuckled smirking "I am so wet and tight and you are so hard and large" she moaned again. "I love it too" she whispered.
"Roll in mud, dirt, and maybe my semen if you would like to." Austin said giving her a dark wink back "Then you will be getting it so much worse than that." he grinned looking down at her lustfully "You so would.". "Well then it looks like they have a pretty good purpose in my opinion." he smirked as he brought his hands back to her broad hips. "Glad to be your master baby, cause tonight I will be doing all the comanding." he grinned darkly "I know the feeling is just so fucking good." he nodded "Maybe stiffer cause I want to be as hard as possible for you.". "Suck it with pleasure, now thats what I really like to hear." Austin chuckled darkly looking down at her deviously "Maybe I will be coming so much more often for you, if you love the taste so much.". "I like how you get so wet and moist around me." he smirked feeling the wetness all over him, "The perfect combination for such a lusty and sexy night." he grinned as he shoved all of himself in fastly "But I love it so much more baby." Austin whispered thrusting inside her rapidly giving her a passionate kiss.
Clawdeen smirked back deviously "Oh yes mud and dirt" she chuckled " But I think I would rather bathe in your semen" she said giving a moan. "Good Because I want so much more" she grinned giving him a wink. "really good". She smirked letting a small moan out looking at his lustfully with his hands on her hips. " Then I want to be commanded " Clawdeen whispered . "I know it is like heaven " she moaned again. "Stiffer it is". Clawdeen chuckled darkly. "Yes with pleasure , all night long if you want it , even if you drive me home I will still be below your seat sextant sucking hungrly on your amazing dick." she moaned again "Oh and I really love the taste especially if it explodes in my mouth " . "I know because I am so wet" she said innocently " Yes perfect indeed" . She started to shakily moan as she felt him go fast in and out. "I so do not think so" Clawdeen said shakily as she moaned his name kissing him back. "Yeah , Oh that feels so fucking good " she moaned again knowing she was close.
Austin chuckled "Mmm now your getting so dirty." he smirked looking down at her lustfully "Bathe in it? Because you could go ahead and shower in it cause I know how naughty you like to get." he chuckled darkly as he heard her moan. "Clawdeen, you will get so much more and everything else that you want tonight." he told her whispering heavily "Good enough for you.". "You will be commanded you bad little wolf." he grinned smacking her ass, "So much better than heaven. That is how amazing it is for me." he told her darkly "So much stiffer babe.". "All night long. We can to ahead and do that, but tonight you are not going home at all your staying here while I fuck you so hard." he told her smirking "Oh it so will especially with you being so wet." he grinned deviously "So much perfect when you are soaking wet." he nodded not noticing her shaky tone. "Why not babe? I mean hard, big, wet, and tight. How is that not?" Austin asked slightly confused. He smirked heading her moan his name holding the kiss longer "It feels so good just feeling how wet and tight you are, it is just such a fucking turn on." he moaned slightly as he opened her legs wider thrusting much more faster and deeper.
zzz
Clawdeen smirked "Oh I was already completely fithy " she told him "Oh yes I nice semen shower would be in order " she said nodding "Good" sage whispered back "Cause that is how I like it." "Mhmm I will do you every command" she moaned as she felt her bubbly ass being smacked. "I think it is the same for me too" she grinned darkly "Oh I want it completly rock soild ". She ginned slightly reaching her hand down to feel his dick giving it a small squeeze. "Okay" she said lustfully " But I would love to perform that little act of still sucking while you drive " she chuckled darkly. "I am so wet and so perfect " she moaned rubbing her hands on her body. "I do it's just I was - Oh Yeah " Clawdeen said shakily cutting herself off "A-Austin I think I am about to come " she moaned starting to move her hips with his rhythms "I know it is " she told him. She let out another large moan as she felt her legs being opened even wider and him pushing in farther "Oh I am so fuckinh close" she moan kissing him fiercely .
Austin smirked back "Oh that is so good to know know isn't it." he chuckled darkly "Semen shower it is just for you.". "You will get it how to like it babe, cause you know you always do." he smirked "You better cause I already have you so naughty, you need a big lesson." he told her darkly. "I know this is just amazing isn't it." he grinned giving her a small wink "So damn hard it will rock your insides out." he moaned as he felt her squeeze his hard dick. "Good to see its my way then." Austin said smirking "If you would love to go ahead and do it, you know we always can.". "So wet I just love to moistness." he whispered into her ear "You were what?" Austin asked not noticing her starting to shake. "Oh damn your climaxing right." he nodded slowly pulling out of her "It so is." he agreed smirking. "Come on baby, I want to feel you climax already." he chuckled darkly as he kissed her back with the same force.
Clawdeen nodded slightly panting "yes very good" she smirked "Amazing service I get what I ordered" she chuckled darkly . "I do " she grinned "and I know I need to be punished so bad" she moaned. "It's the best I ever had or wanted , it like an amazing dream" she sighed . "Ohh that is what I want" she moaned squeezing it again giving it a few small light stroke over with her fingers. "You can always have it your way" she moaned again . "I really want to do it" she nodded smirking darkly. "Well you are really going to love this" she whispered back "and I am about to climax ,yes"she moaned again as she arched her back. "Put it back in" she whined as she emmittws another moan. "Oh you will so feel-Oh Yes Austin" she screamed as she added her back again as finally climaxed on the backseat while kissing him.
He let out a chuckle "Oh I can tell." he smirked tapping the tip of her nose "You deserve the best and amazing service that you can possibly get." he said grinning. "Obviously." he chuckled rolling his eyes "Bad for being a naughty little wolf." he chuckled darkly. "I know it feels good for you just like it does for me." he said nodding. "You can have it you know." he smirked letting out more moans as she continued to squeeze "I get it wet while you get it hard,perfect.". "Like I said you get what you desire." Austin whispered into her ear "I already am." he chuckle darkly "I like it.". Austin nodded hearing her wanting to put it back in as he forcefully shoved himself in again. He smirked kissing her as he held her tightly "So I can tell you that was good."
"Good" Clawdeen smirked tapping his nose back. "Well I expect it soon" she grinned "Yes I have been so bad I need a good spanking " she chuckled darkly . "It does feel really good , I have never felt better" she said beaming. "Well I want to claim it as my own personal dick " she said still stroking it loving how he moaned. "Yes completely perfect" she said still panting . "I love it that you are" she whispered back. Clawdeen moaned feeling back inside her . "Oh yes it was amazing best orgasm ever" she said still panting .
Austin playfully rolled his eyes tapping her nose back "So are you saying that i am not giving you the best right now?" he asked smirking. "Yes you do babe, a hard spanking it is." he chuckle darkly smacking her ass again "Well then I am so glad to be the best you have ever had." he smirked proudly. "You can claim it after you tame it." Austin chuckled letting out another moan feeling her hands still, "I know so perfect.". "Glad that you seem to do." Austin smirked "Best orgasm and best sex huh, you are one lucky wolf."
"Well I would really want that shower right now as a treat" Clawdeen chuckled "So what is going to make you climax too" she asked him darkly . "Ohh Yeah" Clawdeen moaned "Spank me harder Austin". "You are so be very honored" Clawdeen beamed . Clawdeen grinned as she pulled it out of her again stuck it In her mouth sucking on his dick again. "Tastes Good" she moaned "I am so claiming this". "Yes perfect and I really do" she smirked "I am so lucky" she moaned " I love having the best".
"Maybe you will get it, but you have to earn it." Austin whispered into her ear "Maybe you are going to have to get pretty rough to get me to come." he told her smirking. "You like that." Austin chuckled as he started spanking her more, "Good to know.". Austin moaned louder feeling her suck on it more "More like feels good." he moaned gripping onto the seats. "Yeah you are." he nodded "You should be lucky because you need the best."
"Okay I will try my best" Clawdeen smirked "So what turns my little vampire on to let his seed lose all over me?" she asked him lustfully. "Oh Yeah I like that" Clawdeen moaned again feeling her ass getting spanked harder ."Oh It is really good" she moaned . Clawdeen kept sucking as she suddenly deep throated it and then slowly brought it back out if her mouth "It better feel good" she moaned as she squeezed and groped his dick . "I feel really lucky " she chuckled darkly as she grabbed his hand and guided one of his fingers to go inside of her . "Oh I do need the best and that is you" she moaned again.
"Go ahead, I want the best you could possibly be.' Austin said grinning "I do not know but I guess we will see when the time comes." he chuckled darkly. "Oh so you like how hard I smack that full, and juicy ass of yours." he smirked giving it one final hard smack "So good for you.". Austin moaned still feeling her sucking more and more on his dick "It feel so fucking good babe." He moaned louder as she squeezed it. "You better." he smirked as he started digging in his index finger first "I need to know that I am the best you have ever had, prove it."
"Okay then I plan on being the best" Clawdeen smirked "and I guess so , but I do want to know your fantasies Austin" . "Yes I really do" Clawdeen moaned as he hit her ass hard "Oh I liked that one the best". "Yes very good for me " Clawdeen moaned lustfully as she kept sucking even harder still squeezing lightly massaging his dick up and down. "Good I hope it does because I love doing it to you" she said sexily. "Oh I will" she moaned louder felling his finger thrust inside of her . "I can hopefully" Clawdeen smirked "because you very much are ".
"Good because the best is really what I like the most." Austin whispered "The only thing that walks throughmy fantasies is you.". "Oh yes moan for me." he chuckled hearing her moans "I can tell that you did." he smirked. "I hope that it is." Austin bit his lip as she massaged his dick feeling her sucking harder and harder "I guess that its pretty good for us both.". "If you do not I have ways of making you." he whispered thrusting his finger deeper into her "So far I can only believe what you tell me."
"Well then you must like me the most right?" Clawdeen asked him smirking . "Oh I hope I do" she beamed at the thought. "I will try " she grinned as she kept moaning "Oh I did alot". "It is the complete best for me" she said moaning and nodding. Clawdeen kept sucking looking at him biting his lip with satisfaction "I am coming close right?" she asked him smirking as she licked all of his dick slowly . "Very Good for both" she moaned again . "I kind of want you to show me" she said smirking darkly to him letting out another large moan as she felt his finger go deeper. "Well believe it because I only tell the truth" she chuckled darkly shooting him a playful wink.
zzz
"Yes I do, your just so good." Austin said smirking back "You so do, especially now." he chuckled darkly. "I can always get you to moan." he said grinning "Well glad to be satisfying you.". "So relieved that i am making you feel at your best." Austin beamed. Austin nodded still feeling the sucking "So close I think I can feel it." he moaned feeling her tougue around his dick. "So good." he nodded "Oh babe I will show you alright." he smirked thrusting in his finger deeper "You better be telling the truth."
"Thought so" Clawdeen grinned "Well I do tend to ". "I know right" she beamed "All you have to do is touch me to get me to moan" she chuckled darkly "You are trust me" she moaned ."The best ever , this is better than the everything is $15 dollar shoe sale" . "Good " she said still sucking "I think it's time for the final" she grinned as she pushed his dick in between her breasts moving them up and down around it as she moaned. "Glad" she said giving him a wink . "Oh then show me" she moaned as she went even louder feeling him go deeper "Yes , oh I am trust me".
"Come on, its not the time for cockiness." Austin said playfully rolling his eyes "I happen to like that about you." he said nodding. "Well that happens to be a very good thing now." he chuckled smirking "Good thing to know.". "So I am better than every girl's favorite sale?" he asked proudly, Austin felt his vision starting to blur up more as he clenched the seats tighter. "I think you got there." he moaned as he started coming. "Oh I will show you babe." Austin smirked returning the wink "Ok I trust you." he nodded thrusting his finger more.
"Whatever I know you like it " Clawdeen smirked rolling her eyes back at him. "Thought so again" she giggled. "Mhmmmm so good" Clawdeen moaned louder "Very and yes you are so much Austin". "Oh I think I do" she smirked proudly looking at him now coming as she started to take some off of his dick and lick it up rubbing it around her body. "Yes , I love to see you come" she moaned. "Show me then" she said winking again . " Glad" she moaned once more feeling the thrusts of his finger.
"Yeah sure I do." Austin said sarcastically "Okay you little know it all." he chuckled poking her nose. "Oh so I am guessing you like that." he said smirking "I sure hope that I am a hell of alot more.". Austin moaned feeling her hand slightly brush the tip of his dick "I am glad that you love it when I come." he chuckled darkly. "I will." he old her whispering "So good." he nodded thrusting his finger deeper and faster.
"Oh yeah whatever" Clawdeen smirked back at his sarcasm. "That is what I am" she giggled poking Austin's nose back. "Your guessing right" she said moaning once again"You very much are" . Clawdeen smirked hearing him moan again as she started to lick his dick again cleaning up his little semen mess . "I am very glad too" she grinned darkly "Good" she whispered back. "More like excellent" she moaned grinding her hips down on his finger wanting more thrusts .
BUMP
"Fine then babe." Austin said playfully rolling his eyes "Yes, that is exactly what you are." he smirked giving her nose a small kiss. "I am always right, babe." he chuckled hearing her light moans "I guess your right about that one.". Austin moaned louder as he felt her toungue all around his dick letting himself come out more "You should be glad, naughty little ghoul.". "So good babe." he nodded thrusing his finger deper into her "I noticed you wanted some more of this." he whispered darkly.
"Better be fine" Clawdeen chuckled "Good I want to be that ". She then kissed his nose back tenderly . "Concieted Much" Clawdeen grinned " and I suppose so" . "Oh you have more" Clawdeen smirked wider as she started to lap it up off of his dick. " I am very" Clawdeen sighed in happiness "I am so naughty and this is so go" . Clawdeen moaned to his finger " Yes I did" she nodded breathing heavily and letting out more moans.
"More than fine, like you." Austin grinned giving her a small wink "You can be whatever you want, especially when you are with me.". "Very, conceited." Austin smirked "Well you are always right, according to you." he chuckled. "I guess that is all on you." Austin grinned as he watched her lick it off "Well then, I guess we both are.". "Well I happen to love naughty." he whispered heavil;y "I can tell." he smirked to the sounds of her moans.
"I am pretty fine" Clawdeen grinned nodding "Well I have a lot of thing I wanna be when I'm with you" she whispered hotly in his ear. " I know and I am proud" she beamed with a small wink toward him. " and I know always " she grinned. "Well I like it all over me" she told him licking more up "and I'm guessing you like to watch me ". "Yeah we are" she agreed. "Well I like a good boy who is really bad" Clawdeen whispered back moaning to his whisper. "God It feels good" she moaned again " I think I might have another orgasm".