Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

Monster High 4518 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 4518

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
IT'S NOT FUNNY ABBEY!" Heath continued to "cry"
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
smile
Abbey pokes shocked as she put a hand on his shoulder . "I'm sorry are you okay." Abbey asked concerned .
Heath lifted up his head "Kidding!" he screeched
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nice going" Baxter rolled his eyes at Heath. "Shut up mutt monster!" Heath yelled "seriously? Who knows what monster you are Flamey" Baxter and Heath continued to argue
Abbey pushed Heath playfully "Your such a jerk Burns." she said rolling her eyes and sitting on the couch .
"Aww Baxter is so cute when hes mad. Dont you think so? Spectra asked Abbey
"Sure ."Abbey huffed crossing her arms still sitting on the couch.
Spectra store at Baxter with loving eyes. Cleo came to her "snap out of it!"
Abbey rolled her eyes and took and Ice cube from the bowl to snak on .
Cleo glanced at Abbey "whats with icy?" Cleo asked Spectra. She kept looking at Baxter "who?"
Abbey kept sucking on her cube of Ice wanting no one to bother her.
Cleo walked away "whatever"
Why did people have to be such jerks she thought still while sucking on her cube of ice . It doesn't make sense .
over a year ago Clawtina said…
sad
"Hey Heath can you help me get my girl back"?
Asked Holt while feeling down
heart
"SIR I AM ARGUING HERE!" Heath yelled, Baxter walked up to Holt "I'll help, and get her wanting more. Just look at how Spectra is in love with me"

(Hey! I finished part3 of my story! Check it out please!)
big smile
"I asked flame boy not you Baxter but thanks anyways".
Holt exclaimed
"You don't want advice from him, trust me. Heath is full of hot air" Baxter rolled his eyes. Heath looked at Baxter "Look pretty boy, we can fight right now or you can shut up"
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
"Hey fang face he is definatly not full of hot air, your just jealous that he is more awesome than you".
"Alright let's start the fight". "So fire breath how's is it going against fang face".
Holt said trying to cause trouble.
Abbey looked at Heath "Come On Flame -Boy ." she said rolling her eyes trying to drag him into another location .
Holy drove his car over Clawtina's house and apologized for his ruthless behavior.
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
Victora jumped infront of Draculaura "Better run!" Victora said showing her fangs.
Clawd kept on running to Draculara "Wait ." he called .
Heath tried to escape Abbeys grasp but then he gave up. "Damn!" Heath yelled. Cleo rolled her eyes "idiots"
Abbey looked at Heath "Heath you need to control your flame." she said still holding onto his arm.
Baxter threw a cup of ice water at Heath, "that might keep his flame down" Baxter laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She knew this was wrong but Cleo burst out laughing when she saw Baxter throw water at Heath.
Abbey slightly chuckled also. "I think that might actually work." she said still joking and still holding his arm.
"Hold me back Abbey because I swear ill-" Heath got cut off, "you'll what?" Baxter asked
"You will what." Abbey asked him.
Heath looked very mad so he just left.
Abbey let him go as her face dropped . She then relized what she had done and started to run after him outside "Heath" she called "Where are you."
Heath hid in a cave,melting all the snow around him
Abbey soon found the cave and him " Hey Heath ." she said peeking in .
Heath glanced at Abbey "hey'.
"Can I come in " she asked smiling at him .
Heath store into the fire he started "sure" he mumbled
Abbey walked in and sat beside him putting her hand on his shoulder and looking at him concernd " Are you okay ." she asked him. Then she thought back in her mind it was like the day they got together where she didn't know what was going on and Heath was just mindlessly flirting and blushing with her and that's when she put her hand on his shoulder and asked him if he was okay.
"Brings back memories, huh?" Heath asked
"Yeah." Abbey sighed moving slightly closer to him but still looking down at her furry boots.
Heath got up , grabbed Abbey's shoulders and pressed his lips on hers
Abbey sighed in her own little world as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her left leg started to slowly raise up .
Heath stopped for a second "woah, easy there girl" Heath smiled
Abbey chuckled and blushed " Sorry." she said "It's automatic to do the leg prop bit." she said still blushing horribly bad even though she had blue skin you could now see pink spreading across her cheeks .
Heath laughed, "I never said to stop"
Abbey blushed once more and giggled "then why did you ." she said tilting his chin to her.
"mmmmmm, I think we should kiss again" Heath grinned
Abbey smirked "Correct." she said as she kissed him again wrapping her arms around his neck once more.
Heaths hands were on Abbey's shoulders and they went down slowly until they reached her hips.
Abbey scooted closer literally making them like a can of sardines how tight they were. She hoped she didn't slip on the leftover Ice in the cavern that would be a complete disaster .
With all the water from the melted ice, Heath lost his balance but held Abbey tight in his arms
Abbey slightly lost the grip of her boots and went down with Heath. "oops ." she giggled.
"Abbey I got a cut on my lip. Can you kiss it for me?" Heath's eyes pleaded