lady_mb posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 08:15AM
i looovvvveeeeeee mindless behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no word can express what i feel 4 these guys i looovve them all!!!! there songs are so tiqqht 4realz!!! n there so hott!!!! im there fan from the begining to the end!!!idgas what all you other hates think okkk they keep it real!! roc royal, ray ray, Princeton, prodigy im your biggest fan i loveee you guys!!!

Mindless Behavior 294 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 294

over a year ago MindlessMakala said…
heart
I luv mb soooooooo much. Ive been obsessed with them for about *starts counting* 5 months I guess. My fave is prince. Hes so awesome and GORGEOUS its not even funny. My first mb song was my girl #HeeHee. And fave mb song is GTB. Luv you MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!
over a year ago RocRoyal_Heart said…
laugh
Roc royal looks like a bad boy and talk like one but i want to meet him to fimd out.
over a year ago triceytrice said…
wink
mindless behavior i love ya sooo much!m.b. rock this world!i give ya respect and for my family!these 4 boys are the best dancers and singers in the world!you are some cute boyz.i will always be a mindless fan til beginnin to end!princeton is so cute and the others!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mindlesstiffany said…
kiss
MSSROC U STANK PUSSY HOE HE AINT YOUR FUCKN MAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE LIVE NEXT DOOR TOOO ME AND TODAY HE SAID THAT HE WANTEDME TO BE HIS GURLFRIEND RAY-RAY AND PRINCETON LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME TO AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WANTED ME TO BE THEY GURLFRIEND
PRODIGY LVE ME TOO
angry
RAY-RAY ROC ROYAL PRINCETON AND PRODIGY I JUST MADE 15 JANUARY 6
over a year ago Mzzhater_blood said…
cake
i love u roc and ray i want u make me famous
i love u roc and ray i want u make me famous
over a year ago douglasprodigy1 said…
kiss
i love prodigy so much
link
over a year ago HOTpro said…
tongue
So u want to chat
angry
U got me messed up b****
heart
Know prviate chat on my page baby
over a year ago Loverhotter said…
heart
i looooooov mindless behavior sooooooo much and aint nobody going out with any of the mindlsss behavior
over a year ago rayrayswifey115 said…
heart
ray ray i love you so much you are soo cute
over a year ago DMVbiggestMBfan said…
i love MB <3
pic of me on my 13th b-day
December 29
last edited over a year ago
i love MB <3
pic of me on my 13th b-day 
December 29
over a year ago DMVbiggestMBfan said…
my sister <3 MB 2
pic of her at her 1st football game
my sister <3 MB 2
pic of her at her 1st football game
over a year ago gee234 said…
nice picture
over a year ago gee234 said…
heart
ray ray i s so cute
over a year ago selicia said…
kiss
RAY RAY DO YOU LOVE ME
over a year ago selicia said…
kiss
RAY RAY LOVE ME
over a year ago sandrabrown009 said…
heart
oh yea i am 14 to but i just wanted it to say 9 cause i miss my little girl chidhood and also i luvvv u princeton and prodigy 143
over a year ago xiaxiang said…
kiss
ohk i dont now bout yall but roc is the hottest i luuuuuuuvvvv u roc an if i ever see u i would not go on like no girly girl screaming down the place ohk just being real i luv yall soooooooooo much dont worry princeton ur sexc rayray ur so adorable and prod u got sexc swag and ur very sexc lol luv yall
angry
listen just because some girls say any one of them iz their man u dont have to go on so u check yall to sensitive they got so much going on in their lives and yall fighting over them some of yall they dont even now u EXIST so stop cussing give the guys a break yeshhhh u white girls these days lmfao lol just kidding i aint rasist
over a year ago shannabug said…
heart
i <3 u guys
mischievous
omgiluvroc
over a year ago rayrayandkiiyah said…
heart
hold on who ever has the same pic as me back off and ray ray likes me prove my point case closedlink
over a year ago princeandbeanz said…
kiss
I am in love with mindless behavior!!!!!! I love Princeton so much I love you are awesome and I think you are fresh dope and mindless I wish I wuz as dope as you and I love all y'all mindless behavior fans to y'all are awesome!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)
over a year ago msswagger2kash said…
I love u rock royal and Princeton
over a year ago sakinahsugar said…
kiss
Omg I love Princeton so much no words in the world could describe the way I fell about him
over a year ago mickey135kool said…
Ray ray my 2end fav!
over a year ago mindless0416 said…
i love ray ray we have the same bday and both 15 born on the same day my name is nicole and my friend tamia loves roc same bday and born.
over a year ago checverny said…
kiss
i love you ray ray your the hottest of them all i love your hair
over a year ago diamond9 said…
Everybody someone asked meh if princeton came to get his freak on nd he was tired wat would u do wat yall think
over a year ago diamond9 said…
Reply to mmeh

over a year ago sha123shay said…
heart
Prodigys my man
over a year ago henika said…
heart
i love pricenton so much link
over a year ago henika said…
kiss
i love pricenton so much he so cute and sexy a i love youlink
sunny
Do you get on any more
over a year ago jahleah said…
heart
Love ya'll love u rayray wish ya'll the best
over a year ago 1910 said…
i really love roc royal!he wants tu make me pass out when i put in the mb cd in my dvd player i really have hard a taks when i see him i love all of the other boys but roc is my man! i love yu rock!
over a year ago 323319 said…
smile
All them sexy
over a year ago 1910 said…
heart
i love roc he is like my man tu me!every time i listen or watch him on utube i pass out my mom has tu cool off with a cold towel! and plus i am the same age as him and i love tu sing and dance i won 1st place for singing and dancing evey year we du talent shows.LOVE YU ROC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago lov36 said…
chat wit me sometime roc,rayray,prodigy,and princeton
over a year ago mrs-royal said…
big smile
Live life to the fullest guys!
over a year ago 323319 said…
heart
Sexy
over a year ago keria30 said…
heart
i love my princeton<3most of all]then prodigy <3 roc<3,rayray
over a year ago hd012 said…
cool
Roc royal rOx
over a year ago mimiibaby said…
heart
who like mindless behavior
over a year ago kamzy said…
cool
I KNW THAT I'M SO CUTE AND LOVE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR AND THEY ARE THE SWEETES THING ON THE ERATH AND THEY ARE 4 TEEN BOYS THEY ALL 1 PRSON SO EVER GIRL NEED TO STOP FIGTING OVER TREAT THEM LIKE THEY ARE A REAL PRSON THAT DON'T MEAN THAT THERE FAMSON ALL YALL GIRLS CAN FIGHT OVER THEM AND I'M MINDLESS
over a year ago imanilipson143 said…
Hey Roc ask you on tumblr if you could help me make up a story!
over a year ago laelle2341 said…
heart
guys you are so awesome never give up even people are trying to break you up we are your fans and we love you guys