Michael Jackson Gossip 4 MJ Lovers

pmjlover1997 posted on May 28, 2011 at 05:24AM
I remembered something else just after I posted this,but got interrupted with a knock on my door... do y'all remember that supposed quote from Nic Cage.. that his marriage to LMP failed cos he doesn't wear a white glove? Well, that's true,he did say that at some industry party here in Sydeny.. Several people heard him say it,and he also said he honestly believed that LMP dumped her random unknown fiance to be with Nic in a huge attempt to make MJ jealous... she thought MJ would take more notice of Lisa being with a celebrity than with an unknown dude,and Nic also believed that Lisa was so in love with MJ that she couldn't think of anything else but getting him back and he doesn't blame her now for it all, cos he knows what it's like to love someone that much who doesn't love you in return. She went to pieces when she realised that MJ wasn't taking her back.
Damn that girl played some men..
There was even talk of John,LMP's ex-finance that when he & LMP split,he went on a rant rampage on his site,saying that MJ was a jerk & he cheated on LMP with different (according to John,two of the woman who MJ was ''having an affair with'' was Debbie Rowe and a Female Bodyguard but it's pure BS)
I remembered something else just after I posted this,but got interrupted with a knock on my door... d

Michael Jackson No replies