Michael Jackson Create a story :)

thriller4ever posted on May 21, 2011 at 08:38AM
In every two weeks i'll be posting a picture out of which you can make a fantasy out of it. It's a must that the story should have an appropriate ending

*RULES CHANGED*
1)New picture doesn't mean creating a fresh story
2) Even though the picture is changed, the story should be continued keeping in mind the picture.
3) At the end of the week the created story will be psted by me and the fans can enjoy!! :)
4)Please make sure that whatever you are posting is relevant to what the others are posting..
I hope that these rules are flexible and you'll enjoy the contest.
Whoever has contibuted to the story will get 10 props :)
i start with the first pic....the moon :)
In every two weeks i'll be posting a picture out of which you can make a fantasy out of it. It's a mu
last edited on May 24, 2011 at 10:18AM

Michael Jackson 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago realwriter002 said…
once at night ,me and Michael were walking in the moon night
over a year ago msmj2012 said…
and he held me so close
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
I felt so special, like the only girl in the world.
over a year ago reb1009 said…
but then, it happend
over a year ago water_ledgling said…
heart
He stopped under this big beautiful arch. It was our one year anniversary and I recognized the spot as the place where we first met. I smiled at the memory of meeting this beautiful man. Then, when I looked back at him he was down on one knee with a ring. He took my hand and said, "Ever since the day we met I knew you were the one for me. This past year has been the best time of my life. I don't want anybody else. I just want you. For the rest of my life. Sophia Hart. Will you marry me?"
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
I was taken by complete surprise. I told Michael, "yes, I will marry you!!! You have made me the happiest girl in the world!!!" I give him the biggest hug and the most passionate kiss. I told Michael that I wanted to make love to him, right here and right now!!!
over a year ago water_ledgling said…
heart
He just smiled at me. "Oh, I love you silly girl" he said to me. I smiled back and kissed him. "I love you too" I replied.
over a year ago MJpixy said…
heart
"But I don't wanna ruin this lovely moment that should be perfect with this unconfortable decoration!Come on,let's go to my house!",he said smiling."Ok!",I said and then he took me with his car inside his house.It was like a castle and we were all alone!He took me in his bedroom and told me to wait there.After a whyle,he came inside with champagne and 2 glasses and he said:"First,let's drink for our engagement!".He put the champagne in the glasses and gave me one.When I wanted to drink,he put his hand around mine and gave me to drink from his glass.After that,he put them on the little table and went back to me.He put his hands around my waist and out mouths united like 2 magnets!Impossible to separate,once they touched!