Michael Jackson Rumors that Michael spent his wedding night (marriage to debbie) with Lisa

pmjlover1997 posted on May 14, 2011 at 02:32AM
WARNING:This is a story told by my friend,I'm not the character in the story!
Hi Girls,it's Maree in Australia,the aussie yana girl whose story was posted in the first thread..I'm still around (.....)
For those of you that don't know my story just google ''my yana experience'' and it'll come up.
Now to the good stuff,I have a little tea,and because this has come from someone I know that works in the aussie music industry, it may not be known. Yesterday I attented a funeral where I bumped into an old friend who has been a sound engineer here for years,and he knows Molly Meldrum really well,Molly is the dude that interviewed MJ here a couple of times,this guy is really reliable and is actually the brother of one of our biggest pop stars,so he doesn't do *beep* and doesn't like tabloids,cos his brother gets written about
too,so I believe this...
ok... when MJ was here for the History concerts,in Nov 96,as you all know he married Debbie who was 6 months pregnant with Prince ,she just flew into Sydney that very day,the day of the wedding,and it was a midnight wedding at the hotel,after the ceremony she left the hotel and stayed with ''friends'' at Moore Park...
that's the suburb where the Sydney Cricket Ground is,where the concerts were...so she didn't stay with MJ on their wedding night... IDK who the friends were,but Moore Park is not an area where celebrities live,so it's a mystery who she was staying with... now to the bit that had me intrigued to say the least... LMP was in town!
IDK when she flew in,whether it was before or after the wedding,but she was here...
she flew in under strict screcy,no one knew she was here and was whisked straight to the sheraton to meet MJ... that's about a 30 minute drive from the airport... I asked my friend did he know if MJ and Lisa were on together,and he said,''of course they were f/ucking what else would she be here for...''
..so there you have it... wow was all I could say ..lol..
WARNING:This is a story told by my friend,I'm not the character in the story!
Hi Girls,it's Maree in

Michael Jackson 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
mischievous
Is that right!!!! Wow!!!!
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
sad
Lisa Marie was setting herself up to get hurt pining for a man she didn't want anymore, and why couldn't she just leave Michael alone.