Michael Jackson is loving MJ wrong?

MelodyJackson posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 10:54PM
hey my names Melody. im new to fanpop. and i was wondering this question in my head ever since i was 3. im 13 now and im a huge MJ fan but my friends think im wierd for loving him. is it?

Michael Jackson 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago reb1009 said…
smile
its never wrong loveing someone. :) you could love the texas chainsaw masicer if you want, and your friends and your MJ family will still luv you!
ps. idk y u would love the TCSM :)
over a year ago RetroGuy said…
People will tend to think others are weird if their tastes are outside those shared by their peers. Just ignore it and like what you like. It's good to be an individual.
over a year ago LostChild said…
It's not wrong at all, you can be your own person and like what you like, and if someone doesn't like it, then that's their prob
People that say you're weird for liking Michael most likely don't like him(sadly) they can have their opinion, but it was wrong for them to judge you like that, don't worry about what other people think and just be yourself
and reb1009 is right we all love you, no matter what
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cathymashwood said…
no it's not weird to love a legend like Michael Jackson
over a year ago House34 said…
Ever since you were 3 ? ...aaaanyway..the answer is NO. It's not wrong to love him.

Michael is made of LOVE and he wants us to be kinds and close..He made you love him ! And he loves you :) More than you love him :)
Ever since you were 3 ? ...aaaanyway..the answer is NO. It's not wrong to love him.

Michael is mad
over a year ago MJJILOVEYOU said…
heart
NO IT'S NOT WRONG TO LOVE MJ AT ALL. My friends hate MJ but me I just wanna make love to the guy thats how much i'm in love with him.
over a year ago MelodyJackson said…
smile
thanks guys i really feel better about myself
over a year ago Capng said…
It most definitely is NOT wrong to love him. I think maybe 1 friend of mine likes him too but not the way I love him. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. You liked him since you were 3? I was 5 when I first was introduced to him.
over a year ago MJJLove8297 said…
heart
Yeah, i get the same feedback from people around me! They think it's so strange to love him. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He loves his fans! He loves you!!!! He is a caring, passionate, loving, handsome, amazing man...what is there not to love about him? Personally, i think the only people who don't LOVE him are the ones who believe all the media garbage they put out about him. So, honestly if they believe that stuff, they're stupid!!!! It's obviously not true!!!! Anyway, you see how many people LOVE HIM TO DEATH?! There's nothing wrong with that!!! <3333
over a year ago MjjLuv said…
smile
There is nothing wrong with loving Michael. He's a wonderful man who cared for his fans and the world.
over a year ago mjslibiriangrl said…
heart
there is absolutely nothing wrong about loving him, i know exactly how u feel. my friends totally make fun of me for liking him, but i dnt give a shit. he is my hero!
over a year ago ThrillerChic said…
Nope not at all Love is a Beautiful thing <3 to love MJ and theres nothing wrong about that <3
over a year ago foreveraMJJFan said…
smile
nope there is nothing wrong with it at all
nope there is nothing wrong with it at all
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
No, it isn't
No, it isn't
over a year ago Vespera said…
heart
Be a happy, proud and strong MJ fan!!! If you had been a fan of another star, people wouldn't (want to) understand you either. We don't all share the same idol, we just have to respect that. There are hundreds of millions, I think it's well over a billion, MJ fans of all ages and nationalities all over the world. Like you, we all love him, and it's not weird, just great!!! =)
Be a happy, proud and strong MJ fan!!! If you had been a fan of another star, people wouldn't (want t