Michael Jackson When did your love start???

Capng posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 03:34AM
When did you guys start loving Michael Jackson??

For me it was back in 1990. I was 5 years old and heard "Smooth Criminal" on the radio and I just fell in love with the voice singing it. My parents bought me the cassette tape and I remember breaking it within 2 weeks from overplaying.

In 1993 at age 8 I received the "Moonwalker" VHS for Christmas. That drove me crazy with happiness. I watched it so much my parents had to take it away from me. LOL.

I've been a fan every since and will be one till the day I die.
When did you guys start loving Michael Jackson??

For me it was back in 1990. I was 5 years old and h
last edited on Mar 12, 2011 at 03:48AM

Michael Jackson 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
heart
I've been a fan ever since I was little... I remember watching all his videos on TV, especially black or White, Remember the time, You Rock My World, Moonwalker, Ghosts, Thriller... but as far as an 'obsession' that didn't happen until after his passing... But I've always been a fan
I've been a fan ever since I was little... I remember watching all his videos on TV, especially black
over a year ago alexmswann said…
sadly during the time he died...i was stuck to the tv watching everything about him and his vids and i got attatched and wanted to know everything about him...i felt guilty and mad sometimes cuz i felt like i missed out
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pmjlover1997 said…
kiss
since i was 2 i remeber yelling ''daddy MJ!'' at the tv
this was in 1997, when i was 5 i got my very first MJ CD ( thriller) when i was 7 i relized i had over 29 MJ stuff to CD's to books to magazines to DVD's to t-shrits to white gloves to buying hair curlers to making home-made wallpapers
and at the age of 10 my room was fulled with Michael
over a year ago Walsh97 said…
smile
when i was 10 years :)
over a year ago reb1009 said…
big smile
i think i always somehow knew who he was but i only rember listening to him for the first time when i was 4 years old in dance class when they played abc... but i really started listing to him july of 09 (i was 10) when i got my laptop, and i became OBSESSED in october when i was 11.
over a year ago MJJLove8297 said…
heart
I'm only 14 so i didn't really know who he was before June 25th 2009. I heard his name mentioned before then, but i really had no clue. When his death was announced on tv, i could NOT stop watching it. I had no idea who he was, so i wanted to know more about him. That's when my love for him started. In the summer of 2009 i pretty much became OBSESSED and still am :D cuz i was listening to his music and finding out who he really was that summer. <33333
over a year ago lovelypmjchick said…
sad
@alexmswann same.
over a year ago mrsmj2011 said…
kiss
My love for Michael began when I was 4yrs old. One day I was watching MTV and I heard BJ. I was amazed to watch how the sidewalk lit up when he walked on it like magic. Then he began to sing and I was hooked. I wanted to see more of him. I was only 4 now and I remember thinking that he was fine. So he was my 1st crush and as I got older my feelings for him never went away and that will never change. I will always love you, Michael Joseph Jackson.
over a year ago Capng said…
@mrsmj2001 He was my first crush too. :D