Michael Jackson Sad

awsomegtax posted on Feb 27, 2011 at 12:45AM
i feel sad :(

Michael Jackson 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JjenJjen said…
smile
Wiggle your butt to Beat It, full blast.
over a year ago awsomegtax said…
crying
:'( i miss michael and things are horible i wish it was me who died not michael :(
i always get beat up...and no one cares i get made fun of :'( it hurts me so badly
crying
im crying right now i dont want to live any more :'( i wana be somebody else
crying
evry word i say or i mess up god made me for nothing im usless and hated i cant take it no more :'(
crying
thanks....but if you have been down my road be 4 you would know why i feel this way the only pepople i look up to is you guys my freinds on hear wrather i dont have many in rl but i have a ton on hear and im thankful to have freinds like that i wish we all lived in the same town together i wouldnt feel this way i want to live around people i can trust no one cares hardly in rl very few people do if my life wasnt a living hell i would be happy but i cant :'( im sory for the stuff i said i look up to michael and you guys as freinds or even family to me :'( mj is a part of me and forever is always im sure he is to you guys but...some times i just wish he was my father or some one and in my world hes some one to me always no matter what people beat on me because....i like mj or alot of pop music i get called...so many names its not funny it hurts me and i wish i was invisible :'( some times and i want some one hear to be there and i want to be there for people whos down :'( sory if this dont make sense im a retard like people say