Michael Jackson ♥Christmas Story Challenge♥ CLOSED!

aitypw posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 04:09PM
Thats a little bit difficult.
Now i want from all the teams to write a Christmas story with MJ.
Good Luck :D

Deadline:7 of January 2011

Second Place:75 points
Third place: 50 points
Fourth place: 25 points
last edited on Dec 12, 2010 at 04:17PM

Michael Jackson 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MJsprettybaby said…
cool
Sounds interesting!I'll use my imagination!
over a year ago goodfeelings777 said…
crying
It doesnt matter if it is long?
over a year ago aitypw said…
sick
Well,not too long cause anyone will read it
over a year ago Cristina98 said…
OK :)
Ummm is January 7 lol
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Ok so what's happening now?
Dangerous era story:link
The name of the story is "Polar Lights"
The story is identified by parts (look for them from page 7 til page 8)
Plz ppl read it..Sorry if it long..but seriously is very good :)
Im begging u to read it plz!
Thanx so much
If u have question plz send me a message or chat with me :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fulful said…
Thriller era story
the title of the story is: A ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. That was really boring for me so I decided to take a walk in the snow on Christmas Eve.
I decided to walk to the cemetery to go visit some relatives. It WAS Christmas after all. I wanted to put some flowers on my grandparents grave. A Christmas present I guess you could say. It was dark and I knew that I shouldn't have been there, but it was just so boring at home, and I had been missing them a lot lately.
I had arrived at the gate and opened it. I walked to my grandparents with their flowers in my hand and set them by their headstones. There were more flowers than I had expected so I walked across the street to a very important place, to where MJ was placed. I put the rest of the flowers there, said a prayer and walked back to the sidewalk.
Before I was to the road there arose such a clatter. I sprang back to the cemetery to see what was the matter. Nothing was there and nothing was around so I just ignored it and started my walk back home.
So I started to walk back home. While I was walking it got darker and darker and it was musty and cold. The trees were making dangerous sounds because of the cold wind. Suddenly I heard voices come from the graves. I got so scared that I started to walk faster. But than I realized that something was telling me "Don't go,this is very important,and don't be scared!"
So I stopped. I waited a while to calm myself. Then I turned back and saw that the graves were moving and dead peole are coming out of them. They were so rotten and scary that I stood there without even moving. In them I saw my grandparents too.Than I realized that Michael would be coming out of the grave too. So I was waiting for Michael to come out. Suddenly I felt something touching my shoulder. I turned back with a scared face on me and saw that it's Michael Jackson! He smiled and said, "I prepared a Christmas present for you!"
I was so shocked that my mouth didn't even move to say something. But in my mind I was wondering how can this be happening and what kind of present is it going to be! I was only staring at him!
So he went back a little for some space.And than started to dance and sing THRILLER with the dead people. And I realized that this was the Christmas present for me!So I had the best Christmas ever!

When I got home that night, I didn't know what to think! I mean MJ just performed Thriller! For Me!! For Christmas!!! I don't care if I get a car for Christmas NOTHING, I mean NOTHING will over top this! I new I shouldn't tell my parents cuz they'll just think I'm crazy. But no m atter what, I'll never forget what happens that Christmas Eve.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
Bad era team: The biggest gift: link