Michael Jackson Last One Gets To Marry MJ (Game)

popstar1314 posted on Sep 11, 2010 at 02:34PM
This is something I found in another MJ forum and it's pretty popular. Let's see how popular it will get here.

This is how it works. The last person post gets to marry MJ. As soon as the next person posts, all previous posts are voided out. Let the fun begin.

Since I started this and currently is the last person posting to this thread, that makes me have first dibs on the man

Yay! I marry Michael! =)

Michael Jackson 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago House34 said…
popstar1314..I just..wanna say to you...that..the way I see it.. it is a sad thing that Michael is gone and.. we playing "who gets to marry him" is..nothing fun..I don't wish to tear down your joy.. I am saying this with all my love.. maybe it works with other stars..but Michael is not with us..so this would just be a game where it all gets down to writing something down right after another person did..without any purpose..we can dream..we can imagine..but it hurts..it still hurts..I am only speaking for myself..and..I am sorry for not joining the game..
popstar1314..I just..wanna say to you...that..the way I see it.. it is a sad thing that Michael is go
over a year ago reb1009 said…
neither am i, but i want others to see it.
over a year ago jazzyjaz31 said…
im soo hurt that michael is gone. everytime i hear about his death i start cryin and cant stop. michael touch my heart into a better place.mj will always be the king forevea.His talent will live forevea.i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
last edited over a year ago
im soo hurt that michael is gone. everytime i hear about his death i start cryin and cant stop. micha