Michael Jackson Lyrics??? Confusing??

LexaeRawrzMJ posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 07:08PM
What some lyrics from on of his songs that you werent saying right because you didnt know them.
Mine would be in Smooth Criminal... I didnt know he was saying 'Annie are you ok?' I thought it was 'Anne itchy go away'
What some lyrics from on of his songs that you werent saying right because you didnt know them.
Mine

Michael Jackson 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aitypw said…
hmmm
I agree with you.
Who is ANNIE???
And i cant understand the last meaning of the song,when he says....
1. dad gone it!(about whose dad is he talking?)
2.daggone it baby! (what does "daggone" mean?)
over a year ago UmOkayThen said…
Sometimes I think MJ gets bored and distracted towards the end of some of his songs and whatever come to his mind comes out of his mouth. "Shamone" "Daggone it"
over a year ago aitypw said…
laugh
Well,i know what shamone mean.
LOL
It means "Come On"
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Yeah! And in Speed Demon in the part (Get yout ticket) I thought it was : "Eat that chicken!" lol ^^ I agree with aitypw and Kayla.
over a year ago LexaeRawrzMJ said…
laugh
I thought in Remember the Time he sayz 'Dont You Wanna Chew On Me?' At the beginning....
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
LOL XD
I can't really think of anything I got confused with.... When I was little & heard his songs, I usually just sang what I heard, I never thought of what he was actually saying
over a year ago alexmswann said…
in why u wanna trip on me...he says THEY GOT GROWN PPL WHO CANT WRITE OR READ....I thought he said THEY GOT DUMB PPL WHO CANT WRITE OR READ....theres some more things...but I can't remember
over a year ago House34 said…
You know what lyrics I am confused about ? In "Who is it" he says "Woe Unto Thee"..I used to say other things instead of these until I saw the real lyrics..
He didn't know what to add and he put these lyrics ? :P Isn't he funny ? :P If anyone knows if it means something..I'm all ears
last edited over a year ago
You know what lyrics I am confused about ? In "Who is it" he says "Woe Unto Thee"..I used to say othe