Michael Jackson Your favourite line from the song.......

aitypw posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 11:41AM
This is a new contest!!!!!!!!!
Write your favourite line from the song which will be changing every week and be the winner!

Then i will put it in picks so the other MJ fans can pick and then i will announce the winner.
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINNERS:

Round 1:IceShimmer(Touch me and I feel on fire, ain't nothin like a love desire)

Round 2:liberiangirl_mj(If they say why, why.. tell'em that is human nature.. why, why does he do me that way..)

Round 3:mariafan (Just kiss me baby and tell me twice that you're the one for me!)

Round 4:cena-fan (It's Just Desire You Cannot Waste It Then, If You Want It
Then, Won't You Taste It)

Round 5:liberiangirl_mj (Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart)

Round 6: MJfangirl (your beautiful,you re wonderful,incredible,i love u so)

Round 7:MJfangirl (this is it,here i stand i'm the light of the world i feel grand,got this love i can feel and i know yes for sure it is real)

Round 8: cena-fan (And Though I'm Trying Not To Look In Your Eyes,Each Time I Do They Kind Of Burn Right Through Me)

Round 9: liberiangirl_mj (Lay back in my tenderness, let's make this night we won't forget)

Round 10: liberiangirl_mj (I need you, God I need you .. I love you so much)

Round 11: MJfangirl (in our darkest hour,in my deepest despair will you still care? will you be there? in my trials and my tripulations,through our doubts and frustrations,in my violence,in my turbulance,through my fear and my confessions,in my anguish and my pain,through my joy and sorrow in the promise of another tommorow..i'll never let u part for u re always....in my heart.....)

Round 12: liberiangirl_mj (Stop pressurin' me, make me wanna scream)

Round 13: IceShimmer (I close my eyes, just to try and see you smile one more time)

Round 14: IceShimmer (Searching for that one who is going to make me whole)

Round 15: caligurl16 (You say that workin', is what a man's supposed to do, but I say it ain't right, if I can't give sweet love to you)

Round 16: liberiangirl_mj (Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man)

Round 17: liberiangirl_mj (Just stop doggin' me around)

Round 18: liberiangirl_mj (Quench my desire)

Round 19: liberiangirl_mj (how many children must we see
before we learn to live as brothers and leave one family oh...)

Round 20: liberiangirl_mj (Stay with me fulfill my dreams and I'll be all you need..)

Round 21: 245167 (You've got to raech out and try)

Round 22: Princess- Yvonne (Girl when you dance
There's a magic that must be love)

Round 23: AimieDawn (I'm a lover, not a fighter)

Round 24: Kittenlove123 (Liberian Girl... you know that you came and you changed my world just like in the movies)

Round 25: WhisperOfLove (A touch, a kiss, a whisper of love...I was at the point of no return)

Round 26: MJfan97 (Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me)

Round 27: Mjfan97 (Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand)

Round 28: 245167 (I'm full of funky fever, a fire burns inside me
Boogie's got me in a super trance)

Round 29: liberiangirl_mj (Life ain't so bad at all, live your life off the wall)

Round 30:link
last edited on Feb 12, 2011 at 02:38PM

Michael Jackson 231 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...