Michael Jackson MJ Awards- 2010!!

reneemonique posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:36PM
We, reneemonique and House34 have come up with a new game :) - The MJ awards. We will put up some categories and you guys nominate the ones you think deserve to win that award. You get one week for nominating (writing your favourites for the specific categories in this forum) and then you will vote the nominations through picks. Once the nominating is over we will make the picks. So,if you check the Michael Jackson spot one day and you see a lot of picks have been uploaded, you'll know why :)

The categories are:

>Best Contributor:
>Best Video:
>Best Images:
>Best Wallpapers:
>Best Icon:
>Best Fan Art:
>Best Screencap:
>Best Link:
>Best Opinion:
>Best Fanfiction:
>Best List:
>Best Article:
>Best Forum:
>Best Pick:
>Best Quiz:
>Best Answers:
>Most friendly fan:
>Best New Fan:
>Best Comments:
>Best MJ related spot:
>Best fan icon with MJ:
>Best MJ poem:
>Best MJ related fan motto:

We will nominate first, so you get the point and we can't wait for you guys to join the MJ awards game and share your likings. We love you so much !! And thank you !!
xxx

Michael Jackson 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IceShimmer said…
wink
Great idea...looks great fun :)
Great idea...looks great fun :)
over a year ago House34 said…
>Best Contributor: (I think this is a very very hard one but..I'll choose someone) 2468244
>Best Video: kopfan's link
>Best Images: LeggoMyGreggo's link
>Best Wallpapers: uhm.. janulinecka link
>Best Icon: liberiangirl_mj's link
>Best Fan Art: liberiangirl_mj's link
>Best Screencap: janulinecka's link
>Best Link: Aerohead's link
>Best Opinion: "To the dear mj fans when you see a picture of mj dont cry, smile and look up to the sky, when you hear his music, sing aloud and dance your heart out. we love you mj and we miss you dearly, but we know you are in a better place, and you are watch over every single one of us." - foreveraMJJFan
>Best Fanfiction: I didn't..find fanfiction..I didn't really look for it..but since it's MJ fans we're talking about..I think we should also nominate the sort of fanfic whichs represents what a fan wrote from his/her heart for Michael, not necessarily something fake. Or something imaginative. I love this : link. It's not fanfic, like a made-up story. It's fanfic like something made by a fan, coming from the heart. It's soo special. So michaeljsgirl's sweet words will represent my nomination for this category.
>Best List: sophiejvc's link
>Best Article: I nominate lovelife324's link
>Best Forum: caligurl16's {To all of you MJ fans... <3}
>Best Pick: gossipgirljade's "Don't you think Michael would have made a HUGE donation to Haiti?"
>Best Quiz: I can't find it but it was a question which said "Who is in the picture with Michael?" It was E.T. And the options were Lisa Marie..E.T...loved the question :P When I find it..I'll add a link
>Best Answers: kimijonas' link
>Most friendly fan: caligurl16
>Best New Fan: liberiangirl_mj
>Best Comments: Floparda95 "I'm amazed. You are like a very big family, all his fans, really. I'm new here, so maybe nobody knows me, but i read your comments and all the stuff you say, and i'm like "oh my god, what beautiful things they say to each other" really :) I would like to know more about you, but i need more confidence with my english :P
But i wanted to say that, you're very nice. Michael would be very proud of you ^^ "
>Best MJ related spot: 1804
>Best fan icon with MJ: LeggoMyGreggo'slink
>Best MJ poem:

"One day in your life
With a child's heart
You'll remember the time
The history
Of our dear Michael
His childhood
The invincible
Man in the mirror

And don't cry
'Cause you've got a friend
In our dear Michael...

You are not alone."

by liberiangirl_mj

>Best MJ related fan motto: LostChild's { "When I see children, it shows me that God has not yet given up on man." ~Michael Jackson }

We took the game from the Charmed spot so "the best list category" must have had..some meaning there..but since I can't relate to anything else..I just found another meaning :P You guys can add ..whatever "list" you find..on this spot that you can nominate :P
last edited over a year ago
>Best Contributor: (I think this is a very very hard one but..I'll choose someone) 2468244 
>Best Vi