Michael Jackson To all of you MJ fans... <3

caligurl16 posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 02:17AM
I love you!

lol It may sound odd & its kinda weird saying this cuz I dont know & chat with everybody, and dont take this the wrong way, but I feel Ive needed to say this a long time ago - I really love you guys. not only because you love MJ, but I really feel @ home when I come on here... Forget the club medals or if you became a fan of him after he passed or when you joined the club & other stuff like that, just the things we as fans say about Mike and do for him to show hes still in our hearts & still on our mind, I really love that and Im glad to be a part of it. I noticed that a lot of the MJ fans I talk to (on fanpop & youtube) not only Love Mike and show that they love Mike, but they are really loving towards each other too. For everybody I see who disrespects Mike, it hurts to see people like that but I know theres thousands of more people like you & I who love and respect him. I really appreciate you and Im so glad theres people out there who I can relate to when it comes to Mike. I know every single person in the world wont like or show respect for him, but we still do. the fact that we all LOVE & appreciate Michael even though hes gone to a better place, it really makes me smile & reminds me that Im not alone :)

Words cant express what Michael means to me, and I know a lot of people in my life just dont understand that, hes more than just a musician to me. Knowing & loving him has made me a better person, I love him more than my family & friends may ever know. I dont know anyone in real life who feels the same way as I do, but I know someone out there does

So again, I luv you lots, and I wanna say thanks too! ♥

((I love you Mikey)) :]
<3
I love you!

lol  It may sound odd & its kinda weird saying this cuz I dont know & chat with everyb

Michael Jackson 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
heart
lol I always type so much even when I try not to... :P
<3
over a year ago bubbles0 said…
smile
lol thats fine, your expressing your feelings, and i love that & i love you too :)
over a year ago House34 said…
This is amazing what you said here :) I am so glad Michael's fans feel this :) I feel it too and you said it so beautiful !! I find it really touching :) It may sound weird to say it but wow I loved reading it..it made me smile and love you more :)
Michael made us love him and love each other. For Michael, we care more, we give more, we try to see the world like he used to see it and we try to put bad things on a side and love each other. And we also are more opened about it :)
I also feel like home when I come here..and I can talk to you guys and tell you all how I feel and if I'm sad or happy and..you know..you understand me.. a lot of us don't have close friends in real life who love Michael like we do and Michael is uniting us. He is our connection. He has this power even now that he is not with us..and we love him for that and we love MJ fans more and that is so beautiful !
You guys are so special !! caligurl16, I love you ! And bubbles0, I love you ! And I love you Lovetreehill, LeggoMyGreggo, lucaslover528, BubbaDoll, Beatit, farzad.. kopfan, aitypw, liberiangirl_mj, 2468244, tatajackson, mariafan, Nevermind5555, LostChild, ilove_mj, kiss_93, IceShimmer..and so many other MJ fans ! You are great ! I am so glad I met you and you made my world a better place :P
God bless you all
Thank you Michael !!
last edited over a year ago
This is amazing what you said here :) I am so glad Michael's fans feel this :) I feel it too and you
over a year ago Floparda95 said…
smile
I'm amazed. You are like a very big family, all his fans, really. I'm new here, so maybe nobody knows me, but i read your comments and all the stuff you say, and i'm like "oh my god, what beautiful things they say to each other" really :) I would like to know more about you, but i need more confidence with my english :P
But i wanted to say that, you're very nice. Michael would be very proud of you ^^
I'd like to belive all the fans see our..connection as a family.. I see it this way.. like MJ said "In my heart I feel you are all my brothers". I really belive that.
You are welcomed in the family :P there are relations between us..closer or not.. like in real life :P but you'll find friends. there are some amazing fans here..I just love them..
And don't worry about your English :P No one has a problem with that
I'd like to belive all the fans see our..connection as a family.. I see it this way.. like MJ said "I
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
heart
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I feel so blessed to be here, you all are amazing!! I am so happy to read this, to know you feel the same way too!! That we are here a huge family, Michael is a symbol of love, he teached us to love each other...
I feel like home too.. when I come here.. like home between brothers.. is a great feeling!!

I love you too Caligurl16!! you're wonderful.. you said this in a very toughing way!!
I love you too House34, you're awesome! and Bubbles0 I love you!!
I love you Aitypw, you're amazing! I love you Lovetreehill, you're such a wonderful MJ fan! I love you Lucaslover528, 2468244, mariafan, Iceshimmer, LostChild, Reis7100, tatajackson,ilove_mj, kiss_93, renemonique, HouseQL, expperience, foreverlovemj, ayushi_panicker, LeggoMyGreggo, Beatit, evenescence_, farzard, kopfan, tatajackson, Nevermind5555, healtheworld65, adreunna, aarc,Bellafina2003,MoonwalkToLife, RapQueen111... and I love you all MJ fans!!!
some of you maybe don't know me very well.. but I do..I sow your love for Michael in your words..

I love you Floparda95.. you're not alone, I can asure you.. here you'll find great persons.. I love them!!!

Just like House34 said (and I like very much your comments House34).. Michael is our connection.. we are here for him and sharing our true love for him.. makes us closer.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I feel so blessed to be here, you all are amazing!! I am so happy to read this, to
"I saw your love for Michael in your words.."
So sweet ! And soo true !!
I love comments and answers written by MJ fans. They come from their hearts..You guys have the power to make one cry just by saying something coming from your heart and you have the power to give so much love !!
I ..still have that pic in my heart with a mic on a stage and LeggoMyGreggo's comment about Michael missing..him being gone..an empty stage without him..broke my heart but..it was tears which gave me more faith and I love you LeggoMyGreggo !

If I feel sad and I come here and I read something.. a simple line..a smile from you MJ fans..little things that say a lot..I feel a lot better..MJ is in each one of you and you keep him alive. I love you and thank you !!
Amazing how reading some letters from my computer's screen makes me feel so many big things :)
You are in my heart !! All of you !!
"I saw your love for Michael in your words.."
So sweet ! And soo true !! 
I love comments and answe
heart
just like you said.. you have the power to make one cry just by saying something coming from your heart and you have the power to give so much love !! ... is so true!

I love this picture House34! our lovely Michael... our king..

I love you! I love you all MJ fans!!

just like you said.. you have the power to make one cry just by saying something coming from your hea
over a year ago IceShimmer said…
Nice read all round, liberiangirl-mj loving what you wrote there very touching and I think your pic matches your words.

MJ loved all his fans <3

Love this MJ family too you guys are the best,love being here :)
heart
Yes, Michael loved and he still loves all his fans very, very much!! And I'm sure that our love makes him so happy... our love for him and our love for each other..

Is great to have this feeling.. we live in different countries, we don't know each other personally... but we know so good each other by heart!! and this is the most important thing!!!
I love you all!! :)
Yes, Michael loved and he still loves all his fans very, very much!! And I'm sure that our love makes
wink
Yes, I agree its amazing how we all are connected through one person all around the world, its fantastic!!!

Its all for L.O.V.E.
Yes, I agree its amazing how we all are connected through one person all around the world, its fantas
heart
Yes I agree!

Thank you so much Michael, we love you! :]
<3
He's done so much good through his music..sent so many great messages..he did it..healing the world I think starts with love and we became better thanks to him and we received his love and gave it to others. We looked in the mirror, changed a bit in ourselves and we're trying to change the world now..

His love is going to live forever..He gave us the love and we are spreading it :) I love his love..it's pure and magical and I love you !!
Exactly, liberiangirl_mj, we're from different countries..maybe some will meet one day but..even if we will never see each other on Earth, we will up there :) I hope so :P
God I am so glad I met Michael..I lived to know him..such an outstanding person..I have so much to learn from him..
I was thinking now.. it would have been nice if for once.. he would have listened what fans have to say..like..I was imagining him on the stage..and fans..the big crowd of fans making silence and..the crowd has a mic and each fan takes the mic and talks to Michael..fans speaking and.. Michael is just listening..It would have made him happy :) even ..for a short while..

..I hope he can hear us..
and I hope people you guys meet in the real life will appreciate you and will receive your love :) You are special ! Michael is a part of you!
I love your love..

He was such a wonderful person..
He's done so much good through his music..sent so many great messages..he did it..healing the world I
heart
what you said House34 is beautiful!!! I'm sure he can see us.. I would like so much to see his face when he's reading our messages here... his smile.. I think that's makes him happy!!

yes, he is a part of us!!!and he will always be!!
what you said House34 is beautiful!!! I'm sure he can see us.. I would like so much to see his face w
over a year ago thriller4ever said…
heart
hey! there's nothing odd in your feelings!!! we are all a family and mj is the head and we all love each other!!! it's all for love and michael....
hey! there's nothing odd in your feelings!!! we are all a family and mj is the head and we all love e
heart
I'm happy to hear this from you too.. thriller4ever!!! we are here just like a BIG FAMILY!! and we are like brothers... Michael teached us to love each others, he loves all his fans...to me he's a symbol of love, is amazing what he is doing...to us and for us!!

Love you all MJ fans!! I'm really happy to be here, to be with you all... I feel like home here with you, I'm glad I met you!!!

Thank you all !!!!!!!
I'm happy to hear this from you too.. thriller4ever!!! we are here just like a BIG FAMILY!! and we ar
heart
Thank you, liberiangirl_mj for your love :)

We are brothers :)
And we love you and thank you Michael ! You are in our hearts
Thank you, liberiangirl_mj for your love :)

We are brothers :)
And we love you and thank you Mich
over a year ago MJJsBeyotch said…
Reading all your replies made me tear up the whole way through so on a lighter note.... HE"S EASY ON THE EYES TOO!!!! LOL
Reading all your replies made me tear up the whole way through so on a lighter note.... HE"S EASY ON
God I miss him...
heart
I love you guys!!!

I didnt realize til about an hour ago that its been 10 months...
<3
wow..10 months..I didn't realize that either..almost a year of love (and pain) and smiles (and tears).. Michael is still with us don't you feel that ? And we are becoming better friends :)
Love you dear brothers :)
wow..10 months..I didn't realize that either..almost a year of love (and pain) and smiles (and tears)
heart
10 months!!! wow.. I didn't realised either.. so much time it passed, it seems it was yesterday;
I love you too!!! yes, House34, he was and will be always with us.. he has this power of love.. to make us become better friends each day... to love each other like brothers..to feel here like home 'cause he's with us.

I love you!!!!
10 months!!! wow.. I didn't realised either.. so much time it passed, it seems it was yesterday;
I lo
I love you too !!!
I'd like so much to give each one of you a hug
You guys are in my heart
I love you too !!!
I'd like so much to give each one of you a hug 
You guys are in my heart
heart
10 mths....how time has gone so quickly, I don't know about any of you guys but I find when I listen to MJ's music or watch him on tv I don't know I just don't feel as if hes gone...I know he is but it doesn't feel like it!!!!

Do any of you get that feeling? :)
10 mths....how time has gone so quickly, I don't know about any of you guys but I find when I listen
Yes !! It feels like Michael is alive..he is still out there singing about the world, he is still out there caring about people, he is still out there playing with the animals and loving Prince Paris and Blanket..I close my eyes and there he is smiling..
Yes !! It feels like Michael is alive..he is still out there singing about the world, he is still out
over a year ago reneemonique said…
heart
Awww, I love this! It is just so beautiful. I feel like you, I really do. :) Thank you for your love, we all appriciate it so much- We love you more!!
But, I'd just like to say you guys are my favourite Fanpopper's, EVER! House34, you're just so nice and lovely, and most importantly, we all understand your love for Michael. :)
And you're right, it does hurt inside when people disrespect Micheal. People do it infront of me all the time, I try so hard.. not to hit them because it's all for what Michael taught us - To love thats why!
Michael will always be with us, with that, you're not alone! We all love him. I think we are even more than just his fans, he means the world to us.
Damn.. 10 months. That has gone by so fast, and I can't believe that somedays I am, we are- still smiling.
I love you!!! ♥
Awww, I love this! It is just so beautiful. I feel like you, I really do. :) Thank you for your love,
reneemonique, so sweet of you to write this ! Exactly !! He means the world to us !! That's why our love for him is so strong and the love we have for each other as well..I really love, REALLY LOVE ppl here on fanpop. And it's all thanks to MJ :)

I once was thinking.. I'd like to know everyone on this planet.. :P then I figured.."that's not possible..it's not possible to even know..ppl in one country for instance".. but Michael Jackson comes and shows me :P that a planet can unite ! And he shows me that knowing ppl isn't bumping into them on the street..LOVE is a much greater connection..
He loved us so much !..and so many of us loved him..and love him so much !..

With love you can have so many friends and so many brothers .. and yet there are so many haters and mean persons..I agree with not hitting them. Yes it's what Michael taught us to do. I love you for not being violent and for understanding that they belive what they belive because they don't know Michael..they don't want to know Michael..

Don't thank me for my love :) Michael is like inside me and he loves you so much so I love you so much as well !
I feel very glad to know I have such a special family :) The world is my home and you are my brothers and sisters. Michael taught me that. And he taught me to love you and to respect you. And the fact that you are giving back is amazing..

reneemonique, so sweet of you to write this ! Exactly !! He means the world to us !! That's why our l
heart
Is amazing what you said House34.. we are blessed to be here... to have met each other..

"Don't thank me for my love :) Michael is like inside me and he loves you so much so I love you so much as well ! "

yes.. the answer is giving back..I love you all MJ fans!!
Is amazing what you said House34.. we are blessed to be here... to have met each other..

"Don't than
heart
Thank you Michael !!

All the people I've met.. fans of you.. are just great ! I can open my heart to them..I can give them my love and they will receive it and give back !

You made the world a better place ..

I love you forever !!!!!!!
Thank you Michael !!

All the people I've met.. fans of you.. are just great ! I can open my heart
over a year ago wacko4jacko said…
awwww sweet. i have to be honest here and say of course we all love him but are we fans for the fun of it or are we fans cause we honestly love him. i think ur a fan because you honestly love him and i feel the exact same way. i think sometimes why cant everyone love him but thats cause of the alligations which are not true.

i think about him everyday and im sure you do to. and its true words cant express what michael means to anyone. he is so awsome and i feel real angry when people say things that are not true about him.

he is the awsomeist. ithink about him day and night And im sure you do to. this is why fanpop is here to talk about michael. i only joined to see what kinda things go on and i love it but now it's like i love chattin to other mj fans its just so cool to have a connection with people all over the world just to chat about the worlds greatest.

i cant believe its 10 months today since he died i am so upset along with everyone else on here. and i cant believe murray isnt in prision yet.

love you michael and everyfan on here. ur right we are just like one michael family.
over a year ago LostChild said…
heart
Your so sweet. Your so wonderful, I know you love us, your a very loving person, that's something I love about you, I love everything about, your wonderful! I love you too! Lots! God bless your sweet and loving heart
Your so sweet. Your so wonderful, I know you love us, your a very loving person, that's something I l
crying
luv u guys so much....
I just wish I could hug Mike right now.... All I want is a hug, I feel like I need a hug from him.. I get so sad cuz I know I cant but everytime I see him I just want to give him the biggest hug in the world and not let go.... I wish I could talk to him.... Im dreading June 25th this year... the closer and closer it gets to that day the more I think about last year and the more I feel like I dont know how Im gonna handle it this year... what do we call that day.. its not an anniversary or reunion or anything.. i dont know what to call it. I dont like using the word died it just seems unreal to me...
<3
I love you wacko4jacko and LostChild !
I love you Michael family :)

I think of him every time..I talk to him so often..I really hope he is listening..and I really hope he sees you all. You are sweet and special and very very nice. I love you so much and thank you for writing these words. Thank you for opening your hearts here. I love reading your messages..I love how you love him and

" i cant believe its 10 months today since he died i am so upset along with everyone else on here. and i cant believe murray isnt in prision yet. "

I agree..
We all are in so much pain even now.. Michael is the light that we no longer see..it's cold in here..that doctor is free..10 months and I still remember june 25th...I love him forever...And it means so much to know I am not the only one..
God I think of him every day..

A hug would be perfect.. indeed...caligurl close your eyes..he is there. He is smiling and he loves you ! He loves you so much !
I love you wacko4jacko and LostChild !
I love you Michael family :)

I think of him every time..I