Michael Jackson How Much Do You Hate Conrad Murray!!!!

wacko4jacko posted on Apr 10, 2010 at 08:37AM
i thought that because there is so much speculation about conrad murray you could post your anger towards him on this and then we can see how much people actually hate him

i thought this because i cannot stand murray personally but if you like him then post that.

i just wondered if anyone else dislikes murray.
i thought that because there is so much speculation about conrad murray you could post your anger tow

Michael Jackson 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wacko4jacko said…
angry
ok i will start. oh my michael i hate conrad murray so much. he should of never of given michael the propofol and he should of never of given michael the drug which is like drinking a 6-pack of cola. i mean no wonder why michael couldnt sleep the night he died that drug was still working. and the side effects are it can cause inzombia if taken after midday.so therefore murray guilty and forever will be. i mean when is he gonna get charged?? its been forever.
over a year ago RapQueen111 said…
angry
ALOTTTT!!!!!!
over a year ago toe75 said…
I f***ing hate Conrad Murray! He shouldn't give Michael Jackson the propofol!Conrad should've tried the propofol first and he would slur like,"I'm addicted to propofol." I hope Conrad is proven guilty and he can go to HELL! Michael Jackson's death broke my children's hearts. I wish that Michael Jackson is alive, and so are others. Do you guys wish that Michael Jackson and other deceased people were alive again?
last edited over a year ago
yea i totally want Michael Jackson back he was the best person that could of lived on this planet. also others like Elvis Presley should of never of gone. I wish they were all back with us especially Michael!.
angry
I have a poem about how much I hate Conrad Murray and it is titled, 'I Hate Conrad Murray'. First of all, why did you perform CPR on the bed? Is it something that you said in your head? How come you didn't know that Propofol is an illegal drug? You are just a bad bug Why were you talking to your cell phone? Even though you have hell bones And before Michael was unconscious,why did you went to the bathroom? You are just a manslaughter of doom Hey, you so called physician, when I have a wishing dust, I would wish that Michael and others alive and wish you dead instead of alive and we want you to take your own life. F*ck you, Conrad Murray
i love that poem, it says everything i have ever wanted to ask n it just says everything lol, also i love the last bit!!! the best poem :)
over a year ago mjj29fan said…
angry
HES A FUCKEN STUPID MORRON HE KILLED MJ!!!!!!!
big smile
Thanks, Wacko4Jacko.
over a year ago peterdaddy said…
Conrad Murray is in my mind one of the most disgusting ,incompatent disgrace to his "profession", dispicable , horrible human being to walk the face of this earth! He better hope he IS found guilty in his upcoming trial, he'd probably be safer in there. Oh, I hate him alright, more than you can even imagine!
angelic
If you guys want Michael and others to be alive again, go to www.real-wishes.com
heart
Also, you could wish that they won't die anymore. xoxo