Michael Jackson Justin bieber

wildchick411 posted on Apr 04, 2010 at 05:28PM
If michal jackson was steal alive... whould he like to work with justin bieber some time?

Michael Jackson 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago prince_luver said…
hmmm
no i dont think so...........in my opinion there would be no point of making a song with him because MJ is too GOOD for him and i mean too GOOD and will run him over in the song and bcoz Justin will ruin the WHOLE song.
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
crying
totally agree with prince_luver!!!!
Everybody wanted to work with Michael, 'cause he was and will always be the best! the success was guaranteed..
for ex. "I need you" with 3T.. the best part of the song is at the end, when Michael sings... his voice is unique!!!! I love so much that part of the song "I need you".. it makes me cry....
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
big smile
Agreed with you guys, Justin has low talent compared with michael (sorry) cause michael is better liberiangirl_mj what song is it when michael says "I need you"? :')
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
heart
the song is "I need you"... he sings with 3T... but he sings only at the end.. "I need you, I want you, couldn't live a day without you..."it makes me cry when I hear it..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago reb1009 said…
maybe... i woild like to hear it, i heard a song where 13 year old justin bieber is singing it and 12 year old mike is to, its pretty good, dont judge cause its justin bieber, idk about like the thriller era and the later, but little mike and little justin bieber would sound good together. (ps. it took me like 10mins to refind this video, its worth watching)