Michael Jackson My "guess the lyrics"

ilovetheWORLD posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 12:34AM
It's easy i will give you some of the words and letters to help you find out what the line is and what song it belongs to. starting with 5 songs, ther's no time limit and who ever gets it first starts a new chain of lyrics. HERE WE GO!!

1) Nation to nation __ the world must come together, face the ______ that we see and maybe some how we can ________.

2)When the ____ is on your shoulders, you ____ straighten up your act and _____ down.

3)Billie Jean is always _____ when nobody else is talkin', tellin ___ and rubbin' shoulders so they called her mouth-a-_____.

4)He gives another ____, tries to understand her ____ to show that he cares.

5)He got ___ baby, Kick in the ___ baby, a ____ ____ baby,I need your body.

gett'er done. lol (there will be a suprise amount of props and the next person doesnt have to do 5 line, how ever many you want)you get a prop for every word you get right.
last edited on Feb 23, 2010 at 02:43AM

Michael Jackson 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 2468244 said…
i have a few questions. ok first i think this is a cool version of guess the lyrics :) second can the next person just write 1 line or does it have to be 5. and last, are their any props involved, just wondering? :)
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
Yes you get a suprise amount of props and no, you can do as many lines as you want
GREAT! here's my reply:

1. Nation to nation ALL the world must come together, face the PROBLEMS that we see and maybe some how we can WORK IT OUT

2. When the WORLD is on your shoulders, you GOTTA straighten up your act and BOOGIE down

3. Billie Jean is always TALKIN' when nobody else is talkin', tellin' LIES and rubbin' shoulders so they called her mouth a MOTOR

4. He gives another SMILE, tries to understand her SIDE, to show that he cares

5. He got FLAT baby, kick in the BACK baby, a HEART ATTACK baby, I need your body
1. Your _____ is magical, that's how I _____ but I have not the _____ here to _____

2. This is _____, here I _____ I'm the _____ of the world, I feel _____

3. Hey pretty _____ with the high heels _____, you give me _____ like I've never ever _____
over a year ago bubbles0 said…
1. your LOVE is magical, that how i FEEL but i have not the WORDS here to EXPLAIN.

2. this is IT, here i STAND, I'm the LIGHT, of the world, i feel GRAND

3. hey pretty BABY with the high heels ON, you give me FEVER like i've never ever KNOWN

:)
1. your LOVE is magical, that how i FEEL but i have not the WORDS here to EXPLAIN.

2. this is IT, he
over a year ago bubbles0 said…
1. every ____ you take you're ____ your ____.

2. you have to ____ them that your ____ not scared.

3. ____ existing and ____ living, then it ____ that always love's _____ for ____ growing.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago House34 said…
1. every PATH you take you're LEAVING your LEGACY.

2. you have to SHOW them that you'RE REALLY not scared.

3. STOP existing and START living, then it FEELS that always love's ENOUGH for US growing.
1. every PATH you take you're LEAVING your LEGACY.

2. you have to SHOW them that you'RE REALLY not
over a year ago House34 said…
1. Wonder ______ time where she's ______
2. _____, what's the use of _______
3. I used to _______, I used to glance ________ the ______
4. Knew Little ______ and ______ he cried
5. Have finally _______ the ______ love I searched ______ all
my ______
1. Wonder ______ time where she's ______
2. _____, what's the use of _______
3. I used to _______,