Michael Jackson For Michael...

LeggoMyGreggo posted on Dec 05, 2009 at 12:08PM
Its all about Michael...Feel free to write whatever you want and how he makes you feel....Just like he could read it!!
Its all about Michael...Feel free to write whatever you want and how he makes you feel....Just like h

Michael Jackson 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LeggoMyGreggo said…
Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…
I will always love you and be your fan...
I am so proud to say I love you,Michael...

Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…
I will a
over a year ago VdoubleE said…
smile
We all miss micheal!!
over a year ago kopfan said…
crying
Michael,You make me smile and make me cry.
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU. U r my life. I wish you knew how special u r. How buetiful you are. there is no one more wonderful as u..
I love you Michael. I miss you :'(
over a year ago Jill_17 said…
Michael I really really miss you......
I love your smile....
I love the way you dance....
I love when you say "Shamon"
I love you when you do this thing with you lips.....
I love you when you laugh...
I love you when you're shy....
I love you when are your self...
I love you when you're happy....
I LOVE ALL YOU"RE MOMENTS!!!!!!!!

I will allways remember you and love and miss you!!!!!!!
Your music,your personality,your moves,your songs,your talent,your lyrics,your smile.........But mostly YOU......will live forever!!!!!!!!

Gone too soon....But now you're moonwalking in heaven.....miss you!!!!

There will allways be ONE Michael Jackson!!!
last edited over a year ago
Michael I really really miss you......
I love your smile....
I love the way you dance....
I love w
over a year ago tatajackson said…
kiss
i wish i just have a chance to hug you mike... once..in my life. it could be perfect! but now..as you gone... i just want you to know that we are all here,still love you and miss you. we still listening to your song,watching all of your video,seeing your pic,and still up dating about your news. you know why? cos we still want you to be the part of our life. we love you mike,but i thought god loves you more that he takes you.finnaly you free up now from the dizzy lies thing. we love you,we belive in you,,we respect you,and you've been the best entertainer, daddy, friend, brother, and human being ever. we love you untill the end of time :)

big kisses from me.
over a year ago kopfan said…
crying
if i could tell him anything..i achually wouldnt be able to say anything. id be speechless.....i would just break down and cry..id want to embrace him. and never let him go. but even in my imagenation thats impasible..
those ppl who got to c him or hug him are the luckest. =( i just hate this soo bad. it can never happen now.. and no matter how bad u cry for him. he will never know.
over a year ago h_bear said…
crying
If i tryed to to tell him any thing i wouldn't be able to say anything..... i would be speachless.it's sad that he past away his was so cool!!! I wish i was one of the people that was able to hug him and the people the were able to go and hug him are so lucky!!!!!but even if you cry for him he will never know:(