Michael Jackson My 3 year old obsessed with michael

caparker posted on Oct 24, 2009 at 12:05PM
My little girl was born at 26 weeks and she is a very anti social child and is very scared of people. Well after Michael died I brought my husband a Michael Jackson DVD and watched it a few times but My 3 year old damands and crys until she has it on... It surprised me on day cause she pulled me towards the dvd cupboard and she wanted to watch a movie... she skimmed her finger across the dvds and picked out what she was looking for and as micheal dvd does not have a picture on the stem i was so shocked that she picked it out.. Jasmine is very delayed in speaking and in her motor skills but one day we went to a shop and I pointed out michael on the tv and she said michael.. This little could hardly talk and it was michael michael all the way to the car. When I got married just a few weeks ago and she hates her photo taken and wont look at the camera, but as soon as we said michael she would say michael and smile looking at the camera. Mum wanted to put a dvd on for her and she looked through the dvd folder and she looked through and mum couldnt find it and I said give it to jasmine and she found the michael dvd and there was no picture on it... And one day waiting at a travel agent and she standing out the door a bit and she saying michael.. I couldnt figure out what she was looking at and then when I walked out there, there was a black shadow type picture in a frame and it was michael... We are just so blown away that she can pick him out anywhere. We are going to take her to his movie... She is not interested in anything else kid wise...SHe just stands there and watches him and I can atleast walk out of the room without her crying as I cant walk away from her without her following me.. She really loves him.

Michael Jackson 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
big smile
Aww thats so cute! I love how MJ affects people young & old! My neice is 3 & I have MJ pics on my phone and when she saw it she was like "Is that Michael Jackson?" and I said yeah. So after that we started watching his videos on youtube, and she always wants to listen to his music in the car. She was too scared to watch Thriller, & her favorite song is Black or White she loves the video and she was singing to the song! I remember when she was younger & she wanted to listen to my ipod I played Michael Jacksons songs... So I didnt get her liking him it wasnt only me, she knew who he was!
<3
Aww thats so cute! I love how MJ affects people young & old! My neice is 3 & I have MJ pics on my pho
over a year ago tennischic101 said…
when i first heard thriller i was hooked. its just like your daughter. now at dances when thriller is playing my friends say, "Its your song! Go dance your heart out!." and i do dance my heart out!
when i first heard thriller i was hooked. its just like your daughter. now at dances when thriller is
over a year ago moonwalker4ever said…
awwww
I remember when I watch thriller for the first time I was only 2! I sat in front of the tv and watched it over and over again. My 8 year old cousin was too scared to watch it. My mum and dad were a little freaked out because all I wanted to watch was thriller. they tried to get me to watch other things but I wouldn't. so they found their old dangerous tape and I listened to that. 10 years old I'm still a BIG fan and have everything of his and know all his dances of by heart and all his words in movies. Your daughter might grow out of it but if she doesn't then the best thing to do is let her listen to him and get inspired by him.
xx
last edited over a year ago
awwww
I remember when I watch thriller for the first time I was only 2! I sat in front of the tv and
over a year ago topez99 said…
Thats too cute! When I was little my firsy word was "Ao-ww".
Thats too cute!  When I was little my firsy word was "Ao-ww".
over a year ago caparker said…
I couldnt really remember thriller when it first come out and had no idea how scarey it was but I was in the kitchen and i heard this part on the tv where the young girl was walking with michael in this film clip and then when he changes in something scarey and the woman was screaming and this creature.oh my god. I thought for sure it would scared my daughter and where was she... Standing right in front of the tv watching it and she watches it all the time and shes not even scared but she is scared of farm animals when we went and saw them down the shops and she gets scared and carrys on if someone comes up to her and trys and talks to her or if someone comes into the house.. I cant figure this girl out but all i can say is she just loves michael and I hope his word of his music stays with her and makes a difference... He did try and change the world and I listen to his words and he was amazing.. I understand now why my daughter is so drawn into him.

This morning before she woke up she was talking in her sleep... Michael, Michael... my husband and I just looked at each other and thought you have to be kidding..
over a year ago InTheWind said…
That is adorable! I was around her age when I first heard Michael and I was hooked ever since. =)
over a year ago mj4ever202 said…
cute
cute
over a year ago caparker said…
Today I am going to take my little girl to see michaels new movie...This is it.
over a year ago crazyme12 said…
laugh
My 3yr old cuzins r the same... Once we were listing 2 him then they came running and said "Thats Michael!!!" We didnt want them 2 stay wd us so we said " No its not" but they started crying and said "Yes it is!!!" lol!!! There was another time we were walking wd them and it was sunset we heard them say "U know the sun looks like MICHAEL JACKSON! AND EVEN EVRYTHING ELSE!" LOL