Michael Jackson Compare Yourself With Michael Jackson

pavitra posted on Sep 02, 2009 at 04:29AM
i dont really mean compare but just state any similarities or differences between you and michael.what do you and michael have in common?
i dont really mean compare but just state any similarities or differences between you and michael.wha

Michael Jackson 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pavitra said…
heart
like him i like animals a lot,i like to dance around and sing.
but i dont really like children though,because my childhood was fine.and we were born on the same day too,but not the same year of course =]
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sahdow802 said…
I love being and acting like a kid.i love animals.i also love to sing and dance but only in front of my cousins so i am shy like him too.
over a year ago pavitra said…
thanks for the reply sahdow!
over a year ago XxMichaelFan said…
I love MJ because I found many similarities between me and him.But I only I will tell you about one:the children.
I have 17 years and I love the children,all my life I liked to stay with the kids more than with the persons of my age.BUT I had a normal childhood!They make me so happy.I like to read them stories,to speak with them(they every time say the truth),to tell them about the things they don't know and they belive all I say.If I say we can fly,they relly belive it.I love their innocence.The children love me,my cousin of three years chokes me with his love.If I feel that,imagine how Michael felt-he never had a childhood. I could write more but it's hard for me to write in english.I relly can understand his love for the kids.
(Sorry for my bad english)
over a year ago BubbaDoll said…
I love children. I really do. Im only 14, but children, along with animals, are the sweetest thing in the world.When they say they love you, they really mean it, children never lie. And when they laugh, they make me laugh. And we have black curly hair, brown eyes and we both love to dance. =D
over a year ago ayame said…
LOTS!_so much that it is rather scary in fact!
I am like Michael in many ways. I love to sing and
dance like MJ, I am very shy and introverted around
unfamiliar people. I'm guarded and I don't talk a lot.
I noted that Michael seemed to be easily embarrassed, and
I am the same way. I also love children and enjoy being with
them much more than other people my age.
I have always loved cartoons just like Michael, and I always
will. Like MJ, I'm a huge fan of Mickey Mouse and Disney.
I've always been drawn to things that shine and sparkle like
glitter and sequins. I have even dressed in similar fashion
to Michael for the majority of my life_such as wearing lots
of red and black, and hats- especially fedoras. I have a good
sense of humor like Michael, and we also share a deep love of
reading. Michael shares my spiritual beliefs and values also.
As far as appearance, I have long fingers and dark, kinda
slanted eyes like Michael. We are very much alike in that we
are both naturally small in weight (skinny) and MJ once said
that he didn't like to exercise except for dancing_
I'm exactly the same. There are some other similarities
that come to mind too_we're a lot alike! <3
over a year ago reneemonique said…
heart
Here are just a few:
We both love animals, we're both funny and like having a laugh, I love kids like Michael, I like to climb trees like him, we kind of love dressing differnt from anyone else, we have the same beliefs in God, we know how to keep time and the beat in a piece of music, we can both dance, sing, I love Disney Land/Disney Movies as he did, we are both very shy, we both love rides, I like having space from other people, we can both click, I don't care what people say about me like he didn't - With the press, I don't think I had a normal childhood - but sadly, it wasn't as bad as his. R.I.P Michael.
last edited over a year ago