Michael Jackson Michael's "REAL" secret (the family wants to keep from getting out)

MJlover4ever posted on Jul 18, 2009 at 04:34PM

last edited on Oct 06, 2009 at 02:08AM

Michael Jackson 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissFinland said…
First I want to say that I love Michael more than life. I feel like a little piece of me died with him. I was always interested of him as a person, not as an entertainer.
I have read all your writings and links and I have to say that it all makes sense.
I just started reading J. Randy Taraborrelli' book "The Magic & the Madness" and the following sentence was on the second page of the prologue.

"In another interview, conducted after Michael had just returned from making The Wiz in New York in 1978, he mentioned to me that he had certiain 'secrets' he didn't wish to reveal to me, adding that 'everybody has deep, dark secrets'."

The Deep, Dark Secrets made me think of your writings... I wonder what is revealed in the autopsy reports. I pray that Michael memory wouldn't get embarrassed or humiliated.

Olet aina sydämessäin.
***I hope you will finally find your Neverland****
over a year ago mj_yana_girl said…
hmmm
I can understand why someone would believe this to be true but I sincerely doubt it. If you noticed during the Thriller Era he had noticeable body hair on his his face and arms.

Also, his voice did change over the years, it is documented by his vocal coach, Seth Riggs, that Michael had actually gained several lower notes in his 30s. This can be seen very clearly during the HIStory tour when he does the intro to 'In The Closet'.

The man had a 3.8 octave range. But he preferred singing in his high tenor voice and didnt really show off his amazing vocals often.

Being someone who grew up in a similar environment as Michael, under the guidance of an controlling/abusive parent, I will have to suggest that everyone should do what we both did, forgive.

I think Michael would want that.
last edited over a year ago